Making Plans

You Must Choose

CL

I couldn't get Kris out of my head. I loved the feeling of hugging him. It was like I had forgotten all about GD. Sometimes, I feel bad for GD, but then I remembered what he did.

I was in the YG studio with Bom. I was in a daze thinking about Kris in the dance room. Luckily, while Dara and Minzy were getting us lunch, Bom and I had enough time to talk alone.

"What are you thinking about?" Bom asked curiously.

"Oh, nothing," I say, snapping out of my thoughts.

Bom sighed. "You're thinking about him, aren't you?"

"Who...?"

"GD? The guy who cheated on you?"

"Oh. Yeah."

Bom gave me a look of suspicion. "You're thinking if someone else, aren't you?" She grinned.

"What? No! I've been dwelling on the other night for the past couple days. Who else would I be thinking about?" I narrowed my eyebrows, knowing where she was going.

"The guy who was comforting you. That EXO boy." Bom was giggling now.

"Okay, you got me. I WAS thinking about Kris," I admit.

Bom squeals. "You two would look so cute together!"

"Whoa, whoa, WHOA! Hold the phone, sistah," I said playfully. "I didn't say ANYTHING about that. I was thinking about how nice he was to me. Besides, as much as I hate to admit it, I still have feelings for GD."

Bom frowned. "Well, stop feeling bad for him. He's the one who hurt YOU."

"I know, I know," I say. "It's just... AISH!!! Why are boys so confusing?"

Bom nods. "I don't have a clue. Has Dara tried taking to you at all?"

"No, not really, and I'm glad," I reply flatly. "Why do you ask?"

"Dara keeps asking me if you're mad at her," Bom answers.

"Why would I be mad at her?" I thought about what I just said. "I mean, yeah, she did make out with my boyfriend, but that wasn't her fault..."

"Was it?" Bom questions. "Every time she asks me about it, she gives me a look like this:" Bom widened her eyes like an owl's, biting her lower lip.

"Maybe she's just worried," I suggest.

Bom shakes her head. "No, I don't think that's it. She's guilty of something, that's for sure."

"Are you saying that GD might be telling me the truth?" I wince at saying his name for the first time in days.

"Possibly," Bom says, thinking. "How about this: next time you're alone with Dara, talk to her about it. If she asks why, tell her you just want to hear her side of the story. In the end, if she says GD started it, tell her you knew you'd never do something like that to her."

I grinned. "I like your thinking, unnie! What about GD?"

"I'll take care of him myself," Bom says, punching a fist into her palm.

"Just promise me you won't make out with him?" I teased.

"I'd shove him away before her could touch me!" Bom pretend to look insulted. "So... Can I hear a little more about Kris?"

I roll my eyes. "Bom..."

"Please just tell me what he told you!" Bom begged. "I wanna see if he's gonna be worth it." She winks.

"Okay, FINE..." I say, explaining how Kris comforted me, stood up to GD, and how I hugged him.

"AAAHHHHHH YES YES YES!!!! Does he have a twin?" Bom says with excitement.

"No, he doesn't. And he's all yours; we're just friends." I smile.

"Oh, don't give me that! You HUGGED him and you hardly KNOW him. Why don't you tell me what that felt like?" Bom tested.

I felt a foolish smile form on my face, falling into her trap without realizing. I had never talked about my strange new friendship with Kris yet, so it made me happy someone was curious.

I looked down at the floor. "Well... He started apologizing about something, but he did nothing wrong. I figured it was about GD, and I didn't want to hear it. So, I just hugged him. I remember wrapping my arms around his waist, and just rested the side of my head on his chest. And you know what the scary thing is?" I expected Bom to reply, but all I got was a smirk. "His heart was beating REALLY fast. It sounded like... Like a stampede of horses. He didn't really hug back, but that was okay. It felt like he was really nervous around me right then. It just got really awkward after that. We simply said goodbye and went on our ways. I haven't stopped thinking about him since! I can't get over how kind he was to me. Not to mention how he talked to GD for me. And, gosh, the way his hair swooped to the side and those piercing brown eyes! He has the most soothing voice I've ever heard. He had this cold look on his face that was just--UGH!--and it warmed up whenever he smiled. HIS SMILE, my gosh. Did I die? Because it felt like I was in heaven! His smile just lightened me up instantly. His teeth were so white it was blinding. And those lips... I was GOING to DIE."

I look up back at Bom, whose jaw dropped, eyes wide open. A huge smile appered on her face. I hadn't realized what I just said until she said "You don't just LIKE him... You're IN LOOOOOVE with him!"

"What?!" I exclaimed. "Do not."

"Do too! Especially when you said 'those lips... I was GOING to DIE,'" Bom mimicked me, laughing.

I roll my eyes. "Okay! You're right. I may have a TINY crush on Kris, but it's not like we could be together."

"Why not?" Bom whined.

"Think about it: Kris' group is under SM ENTERTAINMENT. Ours is under YG ENTERTAINMENT. That's like putting water and electricity together right there. Could you even imagine how Yang Hyunsuk would react to this?"

Bom stared intently at me. "You could make it work. You could date in disguise. Wait--you didn't even get his number, did you?"

When I hesitated, Bom's eyes lit up. "How'd you get his number?!"

"Kris suggested he give me if I needed to talk! He said that when it got awkward. Then, we swapped numbers and said goodbye," I explained.

"I KNEW IT! There was no way you could've had an awkward silence and just say 'bye' to each other," Bom chuckled. "Have you called or texted him?"

"No, not yet. He told me to call or text him if I'm alone and need to talk to someone," I reminded her.

"Call him now!" Bom smiles.

"What?! No!" I exclaimed.

"C'mon! I'll be quiet. Kris doesn't have to know I know your little secret." Bom winked.

I really did wanna talk to Kris, just because it felt like ages since I've heard his voice. "Fine," I gave in.

"Yay!" Bom clapped her hands. To keep her from talking, I gave Bom the bandana wrapped around my wrist to wear over .

As I let the phone ring, my heart was pounding like a drum. After only two rings, I heard Kris ask "Hello?"

"Hey, it's me," I say, hoping he'd recognize my voice.

"Hey! How are you doing?" Kris asked happily.

"Pretty good! I have something to tell you..." I glance up at Bom, and her expression went wild.

"Oh?" I could hear a smile in Kris' voice.

As Bom smacked the floor, gesturing me to confess, I say "Bom found out I have you number." I had to hold in my laughter as Bom face palmed.

"Oh, no, really?" Kris said disappointedly. 

"Yeah. Bom, say hi." I took of her bandana.

"HIII KRIS!!! THANK YOU FOR SAVING CL'S HEART!!!" Bom hollered.

"Um... You're welcome?" Kris hesitated. "How did you find out we traded phone numbers?"

"Oh, well, we were talking and..." Bom's voice trailed off as I made hand gestures to tell her to stop.

I sighed, knowing there was no way to cover this up. "Bom and I were talking about the other night. She asked me if we'd stay in touch, and I didn't respond, so she automatically assumed I had your number and took my phone to check." It was only HALF lying, right?

"Ohh," Kris says, sounding confused. "What made you think about the other night?"

Bom and I glared at each other with owl eyes. "Bom was nagging me about GD," I decide.

"Okay..." I knew by the tone of his voice, he wasn't buying it. "When can I see you again?"

Bom out a hand to her heart and stuck out her bottom lip. "I'm not sure," I say, truly touched. He wanted to see me again?!

"What about... After the next Mnet Countdown? We could meet up at the club down the street from the stadium," Kris suggests.

Bom's jaw dropped. "Would CL bring her band members?" She asks.

"Of course!" Kris replied.

"Okay, so... See you then?" I say.

"Yeah! I'll let the guys know--but we should make it look like a coincidence when we go. That way we won't be too suspicious," Kris says. "So you probably shouldn't tell Minzy and... Dara..."

"And I'll tell Minzy the same," I agree, ignoring his last comment.

"What about Dara?" Bom furrowed her brow. "She's still part of the group, too, you know."

"Oh, yeah, right! Her, too," I say hesitantly.

"Are you sure, CL?" Kris asks. "Would it be better if it were just you and--"

"Oh, not a problem!" I cut him off, not wanting him to suggest for the two of us to be alone. Deeply, I wanted to, but it would be too awkward.

"Er, okay!" Kris was taken aback. "I'll see you later, then?"

"Mmkay," I reply sheepishly. "Bye!"

"Bye," Kris said, hanging up.

Bom's jaw hung opened. "You would rather go to a club with the man of your dreams with fourteen other people than go JUST THE TWO OF YOU?"

"What?" I quickly defend myself. "I was scared."

"Whatever," Bom said, rolling her eyes.

"WE HAVE CORNY PIZZA!!!" Minzy announced as her and Dara came through the door.

"'Bout time! I'm starving," I cried.

"Yeah, starving for Kris," Bom muttered in my ear.

-----------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hi everyone! I'd just like to take a moment to thank you all for supporting me as I write this story. I come home from school everyday, excited to work on it!! :))

I thought that this would be appropriate to talk about... Since EXO is in this story....

OVERDOSE.

Let me tell you, I cannot explain how happy that song makes me feel. I can never decide if I like the Korean or Chinese version better. 

And the boys themselves! It's like, no, Chanyeol and Kai, do NOT poke your cheeks like that and be all cute. It's killing me. Baekhyun, that hat was ugly but you're still freaking adorable. Sehun--oh my god--your RAP. >_< just STOP BEING SO CUTE... Luhan, when you're hair was tied up in the beginning of the Chinese version, i thought for a split second you looked like Dongho from Ukiss. (Anyone else?) And then that very last bit of Tao's rap I was like "jeez your voice just stahp it rite now!!!" and who could forget....

KRIS.

LORD HELP ME.

In the Chinese version of the video, when he did the dance at the beginning, I was like =O and then he came up to the camera and was all like "come here" I was like "IM COMING HOLD ON ASDFJKLMNO"

Honestly, I'm having the hardest time making a bias list for this group. >___< I mean, I love Baehyun, but then I was all like "ooh I like Sehun" and now I'm just like "KRISSSS YOU HANDSOME YOUNG MAN...." And Luhan.... Everyone loves Luhan. And Kai just looks so ripped its like... Arrghh!!

So I wanna know what YOU thought about Overdose! Leave a comment telling me what your favorite parts were and who your bias in EXO is. And how much you just love... EXO and 2NE1 and BIG BANG just cuz they're all in this story:33333

I'd like to know... This girl needs help putting herself together...

Also, if you could leave some feedback on the story, that would be very appreciated!!!! :)))

Anywayss I'm off to sleep to have my alarm wake me up to watch After School Club with Eric Nam, Kevin Woo, and Rap Monster.... ;))

Until next time, saranghae<333