Good Morning!

You Must Choose

KRIS

I followed CL downstairs and into the kitchen, and she looked through the pantry and the fridge. "It looks like we only have galbi," CL states. "We need to go grocery shopping."

"That's fine! Love galbi," I exclaim.

As CL was getting breakfast ready, I came to her side. "No, you're not helping me," she hisses, smirking.

"What? Why not?" I complain.

"You saved me from getting last night. I think you've done enough," she reminds him. "Think of this as me thanking you."

"I think that sleeping with you was enough to thank me," I mutter almost inaudibly.

"What?" she asks laughing. "I didn't hear you."

"Hm? Oh, I forget..." I smirked, feeling too embarrassed to tell her what I actually said.

"No you don't!" CL lightly pushed me.

"But I do!" I lightly push her back.

"You can tell me! All I heard was something about sleeping and you said enough," she told me.

I started laughing. "Yeah, because that's ENOUGH for you to know!"

CL took the pan off the stove and gently pushed my chest with both hands. "Yah! I don't have to be making you breakfast."

"Then I will help you!" I shot back, reaching over CL so the sides of our faces nearly touched. "They're almost done."

CL swiftly slid past me, watching me cook. I was well aware she was watching me, but I didn't stop her. It didn't seem like CL realized she was watching me until I said "Done!"

She quickly pulled out two plates and put the galbi in the middle of the table. "Looks good!" She cries.

"Yepyepyep," I agree, feeling awkward.

CL smiles at me. "That's probably the weirdest thing you've said."

I threw my hands up in defense. "What'd I say?"

"Yepyepyep. You said it too fast." CL laughs.

"Yepyepyep I did!" I tease.

CL reaches up in attempt to ruffle my hair. "You're too tall!"

"Unless your just to short," I remark.

CL put a hand to her chest and let her jaw drop. "I'm not short; I'm fun-sized!"

I laugh. "Sureee."

"Ugh! When did you get so mean?" she teases.

"I've always been a cold-blooded , I guess," I reply, laughing at my own sarcasm. CL started laughing, too.

As we finally started eating, it was silent. "Why do I feel like I can relate to you so well?" I ask.

CL looked up from her plate. "What do you mean?"

"I feel like we have a lot more in common than we both think," I say.

"In what ways?" CL asks.

"Someone's cheated on me before, too," I admit. "Kind of..."

CL raises her eyebrows in shock. "Really?"

"Yeah. It was a long time ago," I told her. "Probably around our debut days. You know Jessica, right?"

CL stiffened. "Yeah."

"Well, she has a habit of hitting on everyone," I explain, making CL furrow her brow. "We started dating since (apparently) she flirted with me the most." I kept my eyes on my plate, pushing galbi around. "I'm not gonna lie--I did kinda like her. But when word got out about us, she started drifting away. A few days after the news about us broke out, she dumped me and made out with Luhan right in front of my face. Luhan shoved her away, though, as soon as she started."

When I looked up, CL was in pure shock. "Her and GD would get along really well. Maybe they could flirt with each other!"
She chuckles sadly. "I'm sorry, but I've never liked Jessica," she confesses, sounding slightly ticked off.

"Don't worry about it. I'm not a big fan of her anymore, either," I reassure her. "Besides, I like someone else now."

Time to !

CL gets up from her seat and goes to do the dishes. "Oh?"

"Yeah. She's really funny, a great performer, and is just... Beautiful," I hint.

CL's eyebrows raise. "So she's an idol?"

"Yepyepyep!" I reply, making her laugh. "I really wanna tell her how I feel, but I doubt she'd feel the same way."

"What are you talking about?!" CL cries. "You never know until you try. Maybe she feels the same way."

"That's true, but what of she doesn't?" I point out.

"At least you tried," she answers. "Maybe she actually will have the same feelings, but is too afraid to tell you as well." She smirked. "Mind giving me a few more hints about this girl?"

"Well, she lives here in Seoul, actually. I've only known her for so long, but I'm pretty close to her." CL would either have no idea I was talking about her or she already knew right off the bat and decided to play dumb. "Do YOU like anyone?"

"I do, actually!" CL answers cheerily. "Um... He's a lot taller than me, first off." She paused and scrubbed her plate. "He's actually under the same company as you!"

"Really?" I raise my eyebrows. "Lemme guess--it's Onew."

"Nope. Guess again," CL replies. 

"Hmm... Jonghyun?"

"Nada."

"Key?"

"No. He's older than me, but not by much."

I sigh. "I give up."

CL opens with a smile before speaking. She stood on her tippy toes. "Not telling," she whispers in my ear, making me shiver.

"Okay then. Try to guess who I like," I challenge.

"Krystal!"

"Ha ha, you're funny. No."

"Minzy!"

"Nope. I do know some guys who fanboy over her, though."

"Is one of them by any chance Kai?"

"Sehun, too."

"Wow, she's got guys all over her... Do you like... Tiffany?"

"Yeah no."

"One more guess... Sunny?"

I laugh out loud. "I feel like she hates my guts sometimes."

"Okay, now you gotta tell me," CL says.

"No, I don't! You didn't tell me," I remind her.

"Damn it," she mutters under her breath.

"So, if the guy you like is under SM, could it be a member of EXO?" I ask.

"Maybe, maybe not," CL taunts.

I was getting tired of this game. I think we both know we have feelings for each other, we're just having a competition to see who will confess first.

"What if the person you liked likes you back?" I daringly ask.

"I'd probably wanna date them!" CL answers simply. "I think he might feel the same way."

I raise my eyebrows. I've hinted too much. But wait... She's hinting a lot too...

"How so?" I ask.

"He knows how to make me feel better when I need it most. He's pretty relatable, too," she responds. "What would YOU do if the person YOU liked likes you as well?"

"I'd want the same as you!" I reply.

CL nods, getting close. "The person I like... I feel like I've known him forever, but it hasn't been that long."

"Same would go for me," I agree.

CL looks up at me, eyes wide. I couldn't make out the expression on her face--longing, maybe? "He's closer to me than you think..." Her husky voice trails off.

"Mm hmm..." I mumble, feeling weak. "Same here..."

Instinctively, my hands went around CL's waist, and her touched my shoulders. Excruciatingly slowly, our lips touched briefly. She pulled me back into a more passionate kiss, teasing me in a way that drove me insane. I was hugging her tightly now, and her fingers weaved through my bed-head hair. My blood was rushing through my veins, making my skin feel hot. I felt dizzy, knowing I already let this go on too long. CL wanted more, and I did, too. I knew we should stop, and she did, too. Slowly & steadily, CL pulled me into the living room and sat us on the couch, side by side. CL was pulling me...

Pulling me...

Pulling me...

And pulling me in more until we were both gasping for breath.

CL took in a deep breath. "I think I have an idea on who you might like now."

"Me too," I agreed as my lips smashed back into hers again.

We remain in the same side-by-side position only for a little bit. CL threw herself on top of me so she was sitting on my lap and I had my back against the couch cushion.

I'd never felt like this before in my life. It felt like my stomach was tying a tight knot over and over again.

After a few moments, the kiss got more intense. I found my tongue begging for entrance, but CL started messing with me by biting my lip, which made my grip around her waist tighten. Once she finally let me in, one hand slid up her back to behind her neck. The other stayed in the same place, holding her closer to me. Her feet managed to squeeze between my back and the couch so her legs were around mine.

*This is getting dangerous...* I thought. *This needs to stop.*

I pushed her away briefly. "What's wrong?" CL asks, pouting.

"As much as I don't want to, we need to stop," I explained.

"Why?" CL whined in a y tone. "I don't have any plans..." She had her upper arms pushed against the sides of her chest, not only showing more cleavage from the bartender's shirt but making it look like her s were going to fall out. She pouted her lip, and made the inward parts of her eyebrows go up, making it look like she had a desperate and sad face.

Her legs were still around my waist and my hands rested on bruised thighs. "I don't think I have plans either..." I say slowly.

CL has had many smiles: the sad smile, happy smile, sarcastic smile, but this one I had never seen before.

Her y smile.

"Why don't you hang out for a bit, then?" CL suggests, walking her index and middles fingers with both hands up my shoulders.

As she said that, I pulled her back in and found myself on top of her.

---------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE: *sniffsniff* you guys smell that? *sniffSNIFFFFF*

I smell a scene!!! >;)))))

The thing is, I need your input. Would you guys like to see the "aftermath" between CL and Kris or do you wanna see the "whole picture?" ;)))

I get really uncomfortable writing scenes. I try to, but it's so awkward. In my "Falling for an Idol" story, I tried so hard to create a scene between Jungkook and the reader.

That didnt go out so well. Especially since Jungkook's underage... O.o

It would be easier to create a scene between Kris and CL since they're older, so I would try really hard to make it as nasty and as visual as possible!!!

Only if you want it that way. :)

So, here's what I decided: if you want to see a scene, comment "." If you don't want that, comment "safe." If you do want , rate how bad you want it to be on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest.

For me, I'm not gonna lie, I am aiming for nastiness... >:D

But I'll only do that if you want me to! ;)))))

Thank you guys so much for reading this. I'm working really hard! Since I procrastinate, I'll be focusing more on this story than my other ones, so they'll be on hold for a while. If you guys could spread the word about that on the other stories, that would mean a lot!! :)

Also, I'm thinking about making the next chapter switch the point of views: starting with CL and ending with Kris. What do you guys think about that? Let me know what you think!! :)

Thank you everyone. Saranghae<33