We've got a Problem...

You Must Choose

KRIS

I huffed out a long breath after getting off the phone with CL. I was a little upset she didn't listen to my offer to go, just the two of us, but I was thankful to see her again anyway.

Tao poked his head through the door, grinning. "Do you have a GIIIIRLfriend????"

"No, I don't have a GIIIIIIRLfriend," I reply.

"Then who was that?" Tao's grin grew wider.

"Just... An old friend. From before our debut." I smiled awkwardly, hoping Tao was buying this.

"You're lying!!!"

Nope. He didn't believe me.

"It was just a girl, okay?"

"You just told me you don't have a girlfriend."

"I don't."

"Who was the girl? Your mom?"

*Perfect excuse!* I thought. I sigh, pretending to look guilty. "Yeah. It was."

"So... Your mom is CL?" Tao cackles.

"What?! How'd you know?!" I demanded.

"I just heard you!" Tao cried. "You were making plans to meet CL and the rest of 2NE1 down the street at the club with us."

I growled. "How do you know it was CL?" I paused. "Wait, were you EAVESDROPPING?!"

"No! I was coming to tell you dinner was ready. And I OVERHEARD you. You said 'So you probably shouldn't tell Minzy and Dara,'" Tao replied flatly. "You're trying to make it look like a coincidence we're meeting 2NE1. I thought that just the twelve of us were going..."

"We still are! 2NE1 will just be there," I say, trying to cheer Tao up. "Just... Please don't tell the others that I have CL's number. Or that we'll be seeing them."

Tao sighed. "You're very secretive!"

"Is that a yes or a no? Because if it's a no, I won't shower with you when the ghosts come," I threatened.

Tao's eyes went wide. "It's a yes! It's a yes!!!"

I smile in victory. "Good."

"What were you doing all alone up here, anyway?" Tao asked.

"I was napping, then CL called," I responded simply.

"Aw, how cute. You took the time to talk to her instead of sleeping," Tao said sarcastically.

"Very funny." I looked at my phone. A new message from CL!

CL: Dara and Minzy just came back with lunch. I told them about going to the club, and they're down for it!! ;)) Don't worry, I didn't mention meeting you there. Neither did Bom. Have you talked about it yet?

Smiling, I replied: Yeah, I have. Tao "heard" me on the phone with you, and he figured it out. Sorry. :(

CL texted back, saying: Don't worry about it! I think that it's good at least two other people know. :)

"Why are you smiling like a freak?" I completely forgot Tao was still standing there.

"Hm...?" I asked, turning my head to him but not looking up from my phone, since I was still texting. When my "talk to you later" message was sent, I looked at Tao's creeped-out eyes.

"Who are you texting? No, wait, is it your 'mom?'" Tao ckuckled. 

I found myself chuckling a bit, too. "Yeah, it was my 'mom.'"

"Tell her I said hey!" Tao winked. "Okay but seriously. I need food, like, now. Let's go!"

"Following you," I sung.

"Oh, yeah, hold on a sec--we're talking about the same club we always go to, right?" Tao questioned.

"Yeah, what's your point?" I furrowed my brow.

"Um... Don't you remember?" Tao made gestures with his hands, trying to indicate something.

When I didn't respond, Tao sighed. "Remember? The es?"

My jaw dropped. "WHAT?! I've never seen a there in my life!"

Tao tapped my head. "The bartenders. Remember how I told you how one was creeping me out because she kept touching me?"

I cringed. "Yeah..."

"Well, it turns out the next day, that same bartender slept with five guys. Just that one day!" Tao explained.

"You know this how?" I questioned.

"The same bartender texted me saying that I should join them..." Tao made a disgusted look.

"Ew. Please don't tell me you did!" I hissed. "How'd she get your number, anyway?"

"I have no clue! And NO!! Why would you think that?!" Tao scoffed. "Anyway, she got fired because she got pregnant."

"Oh. Fun," I say sarcastically. "How do you know all of them are like that?"

"Number one: the way they dress so provocatively. Number two: how they're all over us every time we go, and any other guy there. And number three: they always go to those 'private rooms.'" Tao shuddered. "You've never noticed how they're like that?"

I thought about it. The bartenders do hit on the people attending the club, but they've never gone THAT far with me. "Maybe," I say.

"You're the only one who hasn't noticed?!" Tao glared at me with awe. "They're all over you, Luhan and Kai the most. I'm surprised..."

"Well, I don't like ty girls. I shut them out instantly," I explained. "I'm beginning to think this is a bad idea."

"Do you know any other clubs nearby?" Tao raised his eyebrows.

"No... We could always find somewhere else to meet," I suggest.

Tao shook his head. "Too late now! Besides, where would we go to not get noticed by the public? We blend in with the people at the club."

"Good point..." I muttered.

Tao smiled. "Are you going to tell CL the truth about the club?"

"I don't know, she might not want to go now," I say, letting the selfish side take over.

"Don't blame me if she leaves as soon as we walk in!" Tao warned. "FOOOOD!!!!!" He yelled, running into the kitchen.

*CL, please don't hate me now!* I begged to her in my head.

---------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I wanted to apologize to you!! This chapter was very lacking and random. But don't worry; things are 'bout to go down!!! ;))))))

Okay, so I just found these pictures of Chaekris and i nearly cried. They're so perfect!!! >____< here's the link: http://kayoforum.net/threads/im-bored-so-here-is-a-chaekris-cl-kris-spam.25115/

And yes. Most of the photos are photoshopped; if not, all. I was still flipping out when I found it. XD

And then I found this awesome video. I honestly thought I made up the whole Kris-being-a-fanboy thing, but I guess not! http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ym6DRtYUV-w

If you can't view these, just google "chaekris" and the second picture under photos is the one that leads to the first link (my favorite picture of the two of them). On YouTube, just look up "EXO kris fanboy 2ne1 CL" and it should be the first result. :3 it should also be in the google search results when you look up the pictures.

The video isn't the best quality, and it took me a while to find Kris. It's really cute cuz he keeps looking at CL!!! :D

And the photos: just keep going through google images. Some of the photoshopped pictures are kinda funny. ;)))

Hope you like it as much as I do!! :)))

As for the story, the next chapter is a GD chapter! Will Bom keep her promise with CL and talk to GD? Will GD find out about CL's plans with Kris? What will happen at the club? Just wait for the next few chapters!!!!! I have LOTS of stuff planned. ;)))

And one last thing: last time I checked, this story was at 618 views. =O HOW?!?!?!?! Thank you all SO SO SOOO much for bearing with me on this story!!! It means so much to me. :) things may be slow now, but that's all gonna change soon!!! ;D

Saranghae<3333