Regrets

You Must Choose

GD

I lied down on the couch, thinking about what happened at the club. I just wanted to talk to CL! I still love her. 

It was Saturday morning and I was channel surfing on the TV. I passed by the news station that was discussing some topics about the club I went to last night. I immediately switched back, worrying about CL.

"As of now, Ahn Jaehyo, vocals in the boy group, Block B, made an attempt to ually assault Lee Chaerin, better known as CL, the leader of 2NE1," the reporter explains.

"No, no, no!" I shouted, slamming the remote on the ground, making the back come off and the batteries fly out.

"Jaehyo had help from the rest of Block B to keep guard from anyone else who tried to rescue Chaerin." The reporter says.

"Dear God..." I mutter.

"But, as of now, we are assuming Chaerin is okay. Somehow, the leader of EXO-M, Wu Yifan (or his stage name Kris), heard about the news and came to Chaerin's rescue.

"Yifan allegedly fought three members of Block B: Woo Jiho, Lee Minhyuk, and Kim Yukwon. He managed to get Jaehyo away from Chaerin by knocking him out. Yifan left carrying Chaerin in his arms, leaving without a word. Her with us now is Kim Aesook, a bartender who witnessed--"

And just like that, I turned off the TV.

I fell back on the couch, rubbing my eyes. "How could I let this happen?" I asked myself, even though I had nothing to do with it.

Right after I said that, I received a phone call from Taeyang. "Hey, GD. Have you been watching the news?" He asks sincerely.

"Yeah. Have you talked to CL? Is she okay? Where is she?" I shoot Taeyang down with questions and pace around the room.

"Whoa, slow down," Taeyang says calmly. "I was talking with Bom today. She says she's at home with Kris. He's there to--"

"WHAT?! Why would Bom even THINK about leaving CL with THAT guy?!" I hollered.

"He was the one that saved her, GD," Taeyang reminds me.

I sighed. "You're right. Would Bom killed me if I went to check on CL?"

"Maybe, maybe not," Taeyang replies. "If I were you, is prepare myself for a whole lotta awkwardness."

"Why would you do that?" I asked curiously.

"Well, for one thing, this is your ex hanging our with a guy at her house. ALONE," Taeyang explains. "I heard a rumor that Kris and another member--either Sehun or Chanyeol--bonded for their 'love for 2NE1.' That could say Kris might like being in her company more--"

"Don't say it," I state firmly, cutting him off. "I get it. It would be awkward."

I could sense Taeyang was smirking on the other line. "Good. I'm sort of texting Bom while we're talking, and she's flipping out. She says CL is too 'traumatized' to have you around."

"Yet CL is perfectly fine having a total stranger take care of her?" I laughed sarcastically.

"CL and Kris do seen like they get along really well," Taeyang points out.

"Yeah, true," I admit.

"I think you should maybe try to keep away from CL until she feels a bit better," Taeyang suggests. "Besides, she may have forgiven you, but that doesn't mean she forgot. She's still, probably, really mad and upset at you."

"Yeah. I know. Thanks for the pep talk," I say, hanging up before he could reply.

After a few minutes of moping around the place, my phone blew up with notifications. A new follower on Twitter and Instagram, all of my tweets retweeted, and all my Instagram photos liked by the same person. When I looked down at my phone, I could believe what I saw.

It was all from Jessica Jung.

I sat down on the couch, flipping through what Jessica liked and retweeted. She sent me a private message on Instagram saying: How have you been??? ;)))))

I was extremely confused now. Why was she talking to me? Should I be nice to her and start a conversation? Or should I be mean and ask her what she wants? Or do I ignore Jessica entirely?

I decided I'd be nice. I replied with: I'm ok, I guess. Hbu?

Jessica: I'm mad at your ex.

Me: why?

Jessica: she slept with my ex.

I nearly threw my phone out the window. There was NO WAY Kris slept with MY GIRL.

Okay, not really mine anymore, but still...

I asked Jessica: what do you mean?

Jessica: I mean CL slept with Kriss.

Me: when?

Jessica: last night.

*Even after Jaehyo tried to her?* I thought. *And Bom says she's traumatized...*

Me: how do you know this?

Jessica: when Kris and I started dating a long time ago, we downloaded these apps that kept track of each other. Little does Kris know I kept it. Only sometimes I check it, like whenever I see him in the news. Of course, today, they were talking about him as if he was a HERO. So I checked it out and he was right there.

Me: how do u know where CL lives?

Jessica: I used to drive by her house all the time.

Me: ...what tells u they slept together?

Jessica: he was there ALL NIGHT LONG. >:( I want revenge. I need your help.

Me: when you need someone's help, next time don't go spamming every account they have, ok?

Jessica: seriously. Don't you want CL back?

I gasped, taking in what she just sent me. I replied, asking: how did you know about us?

CL and I had wanted to keep our relationship a secret. CL has as much guy fans as I do girls. We guessed that the majority of them would hate on both of us, so we figured it would be safer to keep our relationship quiet.

Jessica: all idols know about each other. Of all people, I expected you to know that. -_-

*Rude, much?* I thought.

Me: okay whatever. Y ru telling me all this?

Jessica: because you could get CL back and I could get Kris.

Me: how?

Jessica: easy! You just tell CL that you still love her and your sorry because you didn't mean what you did.

Me: his do u know what happened?

Jessica: I overheard Kris talking about it with Luhan and Xiumin about a week ago.

What a nosy little !

Me: okay, I guess. CL forgave me, but I know she can never trust me... She said that right to my face.

Jessica: you forgot to tell her how much you love her, didn't you?

Me: possibly...

Jessica: well I'm going. I need to deal with some things. Gtg bye!!!!!!

Me: bye

After that little chat with Jessica, I didn't know what to think. This could be my one opportunity to get CL back, but I know things would never be the same.

None of this would've happened if I didn't let Dara kiss me. I'd still have CL if I hadn't kissed Dara back.