Trouble at the Club (part two): CL's POV

You Must Choose

CL

I woke up to Kris next to me. He actually thought I fell asleep that fast! When I put my arm on his chest, I couldn't believe he feel for that, too, let alone hug me back. He held onto my back like a teddy bear. It took me a few moments to remember what happened last night...

Flashback

After the Mnet Countdown, we went to the club we planned on meeting EXO. As we told her before, Dara didn't come with us.

"Where do you think they are?" Bom asks.

"I don't know," I answer. "They're probably still at the stadium."

"Want anything to drink?" A bartender asks with a bright smile.

"No, thanks," I reply, smiling back.

The bartender gets a good look at Bom and I. "Are you guys Park Bom and CL? As in... THE Park Bom and THE CL?"

"Yeah! Recognize us?" Bom grins.

The bartender took a deep breath and nearly dropped the tray of drinks. "I am a huge fan. The name's Aesook. Kim Aesook." She sets the drinks down on the nearest coffee table and offers her hand, which Bom & I take turns to shake.

"Minzy is here, but Dara is at home. She wasn't feeling very well after the Mnet Countdown," Bom lied.

"Oh, okay!" Aesook beamed in understanding--or so she thought. Ooh Ooh by Eric Nam came on. "Ooh, this is one of my favorite songs!" Aesook exclaimed. "Wanna dance?"

Bom and I looked at each other. "It is a club," I said smiling.

Bom turned back to Aesook. "Okay!"

After dancing for what felt like hours--even though it was just that one song--EXO came in. "Kris!" I yell. "It's been a while!"

Even though it was only twenty minutes. We had to make it look like it had been, though.

After dancing to several songs, I noticed a lot of the bartenders and waitresses were hitting on Kris. It made me really jealous, but I realized he pushed them away before they laid a finger on them.

Minzy ran up to me with Kai, pulling me away from Kris. "CL!" Minzy yelled. "Could you PLEASE tell Kai here that Secret Garden is better than City Hunter?"

"Untrue!" Kai responded. "Secret Garden is so stupid. Switching bodies?! I'm sorry, that's just corny. Besides, City Hunter's plot is actually INTERESTING!"

"Um, no," Minzy says. "Secret Garden actually has a comedic plot to it."

"I won't talk to you the rest of the night until you admit City Hunter is better." Kai crosses his arms and turns his back on Minzy.

Minzy gasps. "Oppa! Why are you so mean?"

"CL, did you hear something?" Kai asks me without looking at Minzy.

Minzy sighs. "FINE. City Hunter is better than Secret Garden."

Kai pumps his fist and smiles. "YES!" He picks up Minzy and swings her around.

"You two are adorable!" I yell to them.

Kai nearly drops Minzy. They look at each other in disgust. "Ewww!" They say together. 

"But you know who DOES look good together?" Minzy smirks.

"Who?" I questioned.

Minzy smiles at Kai and they jump together, saying "YOU AND KRIS!"

I roll my eyes. "What's with those kids?" Aesook approached me.

"I think they're bipolar. They go from arguing, to ignoring each other, to being best friends, being grossed our by each other, and back to best friends," I said.

"That was Kai from EXO, right?" Aesook asked, laughing.

I nod. "They'd be cute together, don't you think?"

"Yeah!" Aesook agreed. "Come have a seat."

She stood behind the counter, pouring some wine. "Want some?" 

I hesitated, but gave in. "Fine," I sighed, smiling.

Aesook smiled. "You spend a lot of time with Kris. You two together?"

"Me and Kris? No, we're just friends!" I cried.

"Doesn't seem like it," Aesook muttered. "When the other bartenders try to hit on him, he pushes them away and goes to you. It's really cute!"

"Wait--what do you mean when other bartenders hit on him?" I asked.

"We're suppose to act like s," Aesook explains. "A lot of the guys that come here are really , so we need to 'give them what they want.' I started working just a month ago, and I've been lucky enough to remain a ! I've been talking to any guys, just been giving them faces like this." Aesook her lips, but the bottom one, and winked.

"Ohmygodsoy!" I widened my eyes and stuck out my tongue, trying to look happier than I really was.

I was shocked. What if Kris slept with some of them...?

No. He wouldn't do that.

"Have any members of EXO done stuff like that?" I asked.

"I heard Tao got asked to, but he rejected it," Aesook mentions. "If you're wondering about Kris, don't worry. He's a good boy." She winked.

"I wasn't thinking JUST about Kris. I was thinking about EXO in general." I blushed.

"You didn't ask about the other groups that come here regularly," Aesook points out. "Not just EXO, but VIXX, Block B, Teen Top, even B1A4 comes here on a weekly basis."

"Kris comes her THAT often?" I was shocked.

Aesook raised her eyebrows. "Now you can't deny it. You just mention him specifically."

"I did?" I furrowed my eyebrows, remembering. "I did!" We laughed.

"CL! CL!!!!" Kris came running over.

"What's up?" I asked.

"This song... I forget the name..." He said.

"I think it's that Got7 song," I said.

"Oh, yeah!" When the chorus came, Kris did the little dance for Girls Girls Girls, gesturing me to dance with him.

"Go for it," Aesook whispered. "It's obvious you like each other!"

After a little while of making each other laugh seeing who could do the Got7 dance better, Kris looked distant. But then I saw why.

Big Bang was here.

We both knew GD was looking for me. "Kris?" I say.

"Maybe you should go sit over by the counter and talk with that bartender again. She seemed nice!" Kris says, pretending to be overly excited.

I go back to Aesook. "Why are you back so early?" She asks.

"GD's here," I told her. I had another glass of wine.

"Wait a minute--I just realized something. If you like Kris, how come you're still dating GD?" Aesook furrowed her eyebrows.

I then explained for what felt like the millionth time what happened at Mama. I sworn her to secrecy.

"Wow, I don't think I like Dara anymore." Aesook scrunched her nose. "Truth be told, you've always been my favorite member!" She whispered.

"That's cool, because you're my favorite bartender here!" I replied.

Aesook beamed. "Really?"

"Of course! Why else would I be talking to you about all this?" I smiled.

"Hey," a mysterious figure comes over, wearing a sweatshirt.

"Ugh. Jaehyo, for the last time! I'm not gonna sleep with you. Ask Soohyun for that," Aesook scolds the guy.

"I don't wanna sleep with ANYONE," Jaehyo quickly defends himself. "I just wanna drink."

Aesook rolled her eyes. "Sure. The usual?"

"Of course," Jaehyo states. He looks at me, teeth shining. "I'm Jaehyo. I'm a vocalist and the perfect, handsome visual of Block B. You must be CL?"

*Cocky much?* I thought. "Yeah. I'm CL."

"You did a great job tonight," Jaehyo compliments.

"Thanks!" I say, taken by surprise. "Congrats on you award."

"Aw, that was nothing! If only I had someone to congratulate me every time I do something good..." Jaehyo's voice trails off and e glances at me.

"Jaehyo, stop flirting with CL and leave her alone!" Aesook scolds him.

Jaehyo frowned. "Whatever."

Kris came up to me again. "What's up?" I asked, feeling drunk.

Kris told me how he thought it would be best for me to hide somewhere, so I asked Aesook if she could help me find a place to hide. She hid me in the staff room, but just in case, she dressed me up in the clothes the bartenders wore.

I felt like a .

I hung out in the staff room for a little while. Some bartenders came in and out. Aesook came to check on me a few times, but was interrupted by a guy in his early thirties who told her to give him a . When I got a better look at him, I realized it was Rain!

A letter slips under the door. It was from Kris! It said:

"Meet me at the rooftop. I need to tell you something. Be there in five minutes. -Kris"

"What's that you got there?" A bartender who helped me changed asked.

"A note from Kris! He wants me to meet him on the rooftop," I told her.

The bartender looked it over. "I think it would be okay for you to go."

I smiled. "Really? Thank you! I never got your name."

"Soohyun," the girl says. She was the one Aesook was talking about earlier; I guess she was one of the real s.

I quickly ran out the door and up the stairs to the rooftop. Nobody was up there. *What the hell... Did he prank me?* I thought.

"Kris?" I called out. "You up here?"

"No, he's not," a familiar voice says. Jaehyo.

"He gave me this note..." I showed him the note.

Jaehyo chuckled. "That's not from him. That was from me."

My eyes shot up. He had an attractive smile, but it wouldn't go away. In a way, it was creepy. "Wh-why did you make it look like it was from Kris, then?" I asked.

"You wouldn't have come up here if it were anyone else, would you?" Jaehyo's grin grows wider and scarier.

I noticed Zico, Ukwon and B-Bomb went to guard the door. PO, Kyung, and Taeil spread across the rooftop.

"Now, just relax, baby..." Jaehyo murmured, touching my hips.

I slapped him across the face--HARD. "Who the hell do you think you are?!" I yelled.

Jaehyo sighed, touching the spot I hit him. "I didn't want to do this." He pulls out a knife and brings me to the ground, straddling me. I screamed as loud as I could, calling for help. He put duct tape on my mouth.

He buttoned down my shirt halfway, but I pulled up my leg halfway and pushed him off me. When I stood up, he hugged my waist, kissing my neck. I pushed him away again. He made a look of anger, fire in his eyes. He slowly started cutting my thighs, gripping my hips so I wouldn't budge. I ripped off the duct tape, winced, and threw it over the edge of the building. I screamed again, praying to God someone would save me. I managed to kick the knife out of Jaehyo's hand.

After a about two hours, I screamed "SOMEONE HELP ME!!!! PLEASE!!!!" just before I let my hope die. No one would come to rescue me. No one knew I was gone. I rubbed my eyes to prevent tears, realizing I smudged my mascara. I was about to give in...

Until I heard someone. He was calling my name.

"Kris," I murmured.

"What? You think your boyfriend is actually going to get you away from me?" Jaehyo snarled. "Because he won't!"

I felt an adrenaline rush. "YES HE WILL!" I gave Jaehyo a kick down south, and he screamed in pain. He got over it, very quickly.

Kris came running in. He gave Jaehyo a piece of his mind and took me away. I held onto him tightly and breathed in his scent. I didn't pay attention to the world around us; the rest of the night was a blur. The only things I remember was Kris putting me in my bed, talking to me, and eventually lying down.

Which brings me to now.

Without waking Kris up, I reached for my phone. Bom had sent me a text earlier.

Bom: CL, I hope you're feeling better! I'm so terribly sorry about what happened last night. Minzy and i noticed that Kris was sleeping with you. ;) We left you alone and stayed over at TOP's house, in that huge mansion of his. (Don't worry, we stayed in the guest rooms!) we interrupted Dara and (get this) LEETEUK of SUPER JUNIOR from... Doing whatever they were doing. >___< dont ask me how Dara got his number and what not, cuz idk, and she wont tell me. >:( oh yeah tell Kris that Minzy is obsessed with Kai now kekeke>;)) make sure you tell me what happened last night so I can go kick Jaehyo's . XD long story short you got the house to yourself! Have fun play safe;))

I replied with: Unnieeeee!!!!! You're so overprotective. Kris and I didn't do anything ual if that's what ur implying. :| I'm still feeling a little shocked about last night, but Kris is here to protect me. Tell Dara to stop being a . (Actually don't.) tell Minzy ill tell Kris how much she loves Kai when he wakes up... Kekeke>:))) have fun doing whatever you're doing!

I looked at the time in my phone. It was close to eleven o'clock! I slowly turned my head upwards toward Kris'. He was still sound asleep. I could hear his phone buzzing from the strong vibrations after a few moments. It was still in his pocket, and he woke up grunting.

"Morning, sleepyhead!" I tease.

"Mmm, mornin'," he replied, voice husky. He flipped through his phone. "Everyone wants to know what happened. They're concerned."

"Really?" I asked, turning over.

Kris nods. "They're dying to know why I didn't go back to the dorms." He chuckled.

"How do you think they'd react if they found out you stayed the night here?" I questioned.

"If none of this happened, they'd be pissed. But since it did, they should be more understanding," Kris guesses.

"Want something to eat? I'm starving!" I painfully got out of my bed, realizing my bartender outfit was in the same terrible condition as the night before. I quickly buttoned the shirt back up, feeling like I was in a movie, waking up from a huge scene.

Kris sat up. "Sure! What do you have?"

"I have no clue," I say flatly. "Let's go see!"

---------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE: :] whatddya think? Now we know why CL looked like a car dragged her down the street she Kris rescued CL! :D

And then the last part. :]

Next chapter they'll eat breakfast together!!!! :D

Wait till you see what happens then. >:)))))))

Saranghae<333