Betrayal

You Must Choose

GD

All groups under YG Entertainment were headed to Mama 2014 in Hong Kong. I was really happy to see all of the rookies get nominated for all these awards, like Akdong Musician and Winner. But hey--they worked hard and deserved it.

My beautiful girlfriend, CL, hung close to me in the limo. "Oh, GD! Are you as excited as I am?" CL smiled brightly.

"Of course! Don't you know I'm gonna take home all the awards?" I teased.

"Don't be so cocky, oppa!" CL scolded, but giggled in the end.

As we stepped out of the limo, fans were screaming like crazy. Being the gentlemen we were, Big Bang allowed the 2NE1 girls to step out first. We followed after.

As usual, the girls were screaming for TOP. Even the ones that looked like they're half his age!

"How do you get so many girls to fall for you like that?" Seungri asks, snapping his fingers at the end.

"I don't know. I'm gifted," TOP says, winking at the fans, who went crazy.

As we settled in, fans above is were calling our names. All we could do was wave.

"Are you excited, superstar?" Dara asks, sitting next to me.

"Yeah, I wonder what Troublemaker has in store for us this year," I said, thinking about their make out session on stage.

"Kissing, kissing, and more kissing!" Dara said.

"Could Hyunseung get shot again?" I said in suspense, making Dara laugh.

As the show went on, we all got some good awards. Winner won rookie of the year, Akdong Musician won song of the year for 200%, 2NE1 crushed SNSD, and Big Bang took home too many awards to count, since our comeback in July.

"Oppa, I'm so proud of you!" CL says as we leave for the limo.

"I'm proud of you, too!!" I reply, wrapping an arm around her.

"GD!! I think you forgot something," Dara runs up to us. "I wasn't sure if it was yours or not. Wanna come back inside to check?"

I furrow my brow. *I really didn't bring much...* I thought. "Alright. I'll be right behind you." I turn to CL. "I'll be right back." I plant a kiss on her head.

When I walked back inside with Dara, it was awkwardly quiet for such a huge stadium. Surprisingly, there were no fans left; just a few groups like EXO and Infinite. They were too far to notice us.

Dara looks behind her, as if she was checking for someone. She shoved me against the wall and kissed me. I pushed her away and stared at her in shock.

"What the hell, Dara? I have a girlfriend, you know!" I shout. "I didn't leave anything behind, did I?"

Dara shakes her head, smiling. "Just wanted to see how you'd react."

Quite honestly, Dara was a good kisser. I wanted more, but I knew we were both betraying CL. "What about CL?" I ask.

"Don't worry, she's probably in the limo already!" Dara chuckles. "Now, let's get back to business, shall we?" Dara says seductively, walking her fingers up my collarbone.

*Don't do it, Ji Young!* I thought to myself.

Sadly, when Dara kissed me, I kissed her back. When we finally broke I said "Nothing happened, okay?"

"Just a little longer, please?" Dara looks at me with begging eyes.

"Fine, one minute, that's--" I was interrupted by another kiss.

"GD? Dara? Where are you...?" I heard CL's voice around the corner.

Dara grabbed me and pushed herself against the wall, but held me close, still kissing me. "GD!! Stop!!" Dara tried pushing me away.

"Oppa, what--" CL stopped in her tracks when she saw us kissing.

"It's not what it looks like--" I start.

"How could you do this?" CL asks, switching glances from me to Dara.

"I was just looking for his phone, and he started kissing me!" Dara shouted. She looked at me, eyes furious. "How could you betray CL like that?!"

"What? You were the one--" I try to say.

"Enough, Ji Young," CL says, tears forming. "We're done."