Sweet Dreams (Jimin)

K-Pop Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(A/N* This is kind of an extension to another fic I'm currently working on. Click here if you'd like to read it!)

 

 

**************************************

 

 

"We've got a coffee table now," Tae declared. "Do we really need a dining table? I mean, we can just eat around this."

Miya rolled her eyes at her friend's idea. "Not all of us are tiny like Mei."

"What the hell?" the said girl cried. "I'm not tiny!"

"Please," Miya began.  "Even Jimin is taller than you."

The three of them momentarily fell silent to let the mentioned boy try and defend himself. But all they got in response was silence, too.

"Where is he?" Taehyung asked. "I wanna play tag with all four of us."

"TaeTae, we need to decide on more furniture and plan our budget. We'll play tag later." Miya reached for the notebook on the new coffee table and started doodling on the space next to the sparse list. "Maybe in the evening."

"Or we can do it while we look for furniture," Mei suggested.

"How?"

"A game of tag in IKEA, where Tae is it."

"Why me?"

Mei scooted closer to the boy and pinched his cheek. "Because I said so."

The three friends were sitting in the living room of their small, new apartment that they'd worked their butts off all year to be able to buy together, now that they were freshman in college. But all that they'd managed to fill the apartment with so far were mattresses in the two bedrooms, two wardrobes, an armchair and some beanbags. And also the latest addition: the new coffee table that they'd just bought hours ago and that the two boys—Taehyung and Jimin—had to carry up the stairs. While Taehyung still managed to be as energetic as ever, Jimin decided to rejuvenate his energy instead.

"Okay, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter