New Girl - Part 2 (Ryan Higa)

K-Pop Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, we’re here to shoot a scene for . . . ?” Ryan forgets mid-sentence what he’s supposed to say. ADD again.

 

“A ‘Dear Ryan’?” Derrick offers from the behind the camera. He’s been asked to shoot BTS. Again.

 

“A ‘Dear Ryan’!” Ryan claps loudly, making Greg jump.

 

“Du-ude,” he whines.

 

It’s been a few days since their bowling trip—the showdown that Ryan won, just for the record—and since they saw the pretty GTSOP.

 

“It’s a cool day here,” Ryan tells the camera. “Only about a hundred degrees—“

 

“That’s cool?” Derrick interrupts.

 

“—So cool. Sean’s probably sweating like a pig.”

 

“And you?”

 

Ryan raises his arm. His shirt is white (thankfully), so there’re no visible sweat stains. Sean jumps into the shot in his gray shirt with his arm raised. Needless to say, it’s not a pleasant sight.

 

“Dude, you’re, like, SweatsALot McGee.” Greg dances his way into the shot, and lifts his shirt up so the world can once again bask in his almost shirtless beauty.

 

“Oh, dude—“ Ryan and the rest of the guys end up laughing for the next few minutes.

 

“Let’s just film BTS and not do any actual work today,” Will suggests.

 

“Isn’t BTS supposed to show what you’re working on and how you’re working on it?” Derrick asks from behind the camera.

 

“Don’t you sass me, bro.” Will wiggles a finger at the camera. "With your scientificness and smart-o-synthesis."

 

“Just sayin’.”

 

They finally get down to shooting the scene for which ‘Dear Ryan’ is asked to fall in love with a tree. But the seriousness lasts for only a few minutes, before Will pulls down the reflector he’s holding, his gaze fixed far away.

 

“Holy . . . Jesus,” he breathes.

 

Ryan drops the act and turns around. “What?”

 

“I’m not sure . . . but is that the good-looking weirdo from Red Robins?”

 

Everyone’s eyes almost simultaneously travel to fix on a girl sitting at a bench in the distance, accompanied by another girl, but they’re mostly confused by the GTSOP.

 

“That’s definitely her,” Derrick mumbles. “I was momentarily—but totally—scared by that face. I’d remember.”

 

She looks like a completely different person without the fancy attire. It’s just a plaid shirt and jeans today. Even her hair’s tied up in a messy bun and her eyes covered with bigger-than-her-face glasses.

 

It’s kind of cute. Kin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter