Talk Me Down (Jungkook)

K-Pop Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(*A/N: This is a mess)

 

 

 

 

 

Jeon Jungkook kicked a small pebble off the dirty pavement before chasing after it and pocketing the light rock. With his fingers wrapped tightly around it inside his garment, he looked up at the night sky, blowing to see the air puff then disappear. 

 

The scarce buildings were shut, uninviting and almost ominous, save for a couple of dingy coffee shops and a convenience store still opened down the street.                

 

His toes were freezing inside his shoes, despite the added pair of socks and the constant movement. And the wind had turned from chilly to icy in the past quarter. But he kept walking on, a gazillion thoughts trying to cram themselves in his head all at once. 

 

And all of which led to one person. 

 

The phone's screen read 2:53 AM. He should have been home, in his warm and comfortable bed. But he couldn't sleep. He knew he couldn't deal with any of this alone, and he couldn't trust himself enough to even try. And most of all, his home didn't quite feel like that: his home. It felt strange. Safe but foreign; warm but unwelcoming. Home, but not quite.

 

So he'd decided to walk out and on, anywhere that his feet took him, which happened to be through the city, in between dark alleys, under flickering lampposts, down to the small suburb . . .

 

. . . And eventually at her doorstep. 

 

He in a deep breath, feeling his heart and fingers begin to tremble. The screen now showed him that it was barely a quarter past 3:00 AM. 

 

With his eyes closed, he released the breath and prayed that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter