Sweater Weather (Kai/Jongin)

K-Pop Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They're so harsh. So cold and harsh as they hit his chest, his face. As they mess up his hair.

 

But he doesn't mind it. It's his last day of fun here. Even though he hates the beach and the winds.

 

Yet, here he is. With his toes digging in the sand, the sleeves of his sweater tied around his waist, and eyes impatiently waiting for the rising sun.

 

All he is, is a man. Or somewhere trapped in between a boy and that. And all he wants is the world in the palm of his hands.

 

But all he has is his horrible reality.

 

The one that keeps his gravity centred even when his head is in the clouds.

 

Maybe someday, he'll be alright. His world will be alright. And so, for once, he'd want to live in it.

 

". . . Jongin?"

 

With her.

 

His full lips stretch out in a smirk as he feels her touch his arm, and his eyes close on their own, the pleasure from the mere touch seeping through to his bones.

 

He turns around to look at her pretty face—and bites his lip when he sees her in those little high-waisted shorts, the first few buttons of her shirt left open, exposing her soft skin, and the wind playing with her locks.

 

He can tell by the look on her face that she knows exactly what he's thinking about in his mind, even as his eyes hungrily stare back at her. She can sense the tension.

 

"Miyoung—" Jongin begins but she silences him by touching his neck, hands slowly caressing their way up his chest as he sighs. He cups her neck, too, before  his hands travel down her body to rest on her waist.

 

He can't remember what he wanted to say anymore. And he doesn't mind even if there's not much to say to her. She understands how, sometimes, the silence guides his minds to a far away place. One where he pictures the two of them living a perfect life in a perfect world.

 

Jongin pulls her closer by her hips, not stopping to think before he crashes his lips on hers, his mouth moving with an inexplicable urgency as he lets out a soft growl. The kiss is heated and his hands roam all over, discovering every curve on her body.

 

Miyoung gasps, a little taken aback by the sudden kiss, but she gives in ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter