Ai Ni (Lay/Yixing)

K-Pop Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you plan to do?" her friend asks, her tone reflecting just the right amount of suggestiveness.

 

She wipes her cheek in a silly attempt to wipe away the deep crimson blush that had crept up her face, too, looking down at her cup of hot chocolate. "Unpacking."

 

Her friend makes an irritated noise. "Unpacking? Really? That's your big plan of the day?"

 

She nods embarrassingly, praying with all her might to stop her friend from asking her anymore questions.

 

"It's your second-year anniversary, silly! You ought to do more than just unpacking with him!"

 

She bites her lip, cringing ever so slightly. "But we just moved into a new place. We have to unpack." Her voice is barely above a whisper, much to her friend's annoyance.

 

"Miya . . ." her friend sighs, pulling her chair closer towards Miya. "I know you're not the most vocal person, and you'd rather spend a Friday night watching toads swim than go out and have fun, but you're gonna have to drop that at some point."

 

Miya finally looks up at her friend's face.

 

"You're gonna have to come out of your shell; you're gonna either have to climb over your stupid walls or have someone break them down for you"—she threw a glance in the door's direction—". . . But for that, you're gonna have to let him in."

 

Miya smiles sadly, still too shy to say something more than an "Okay."

 

 

 

 

Yixing comes to pick her up after some time, and Miya's friend doesn't forget to throw one last meaningful look her way.

 

Their walk back home to their empty apartment is comfortably silent. Yixing never let's go of her hand, and thanks his lucky stars in his heart he met someone like her. Miya just steals glances and tries to calm down her erratic heartbeats.

 

She really loves him.

 

 

 

"So many boxes left," Yixing says with a sigh once they enter the pastel blue interiors of their living room.

 

"Let's start then." Miya walks over and sits on her haunches next to a small box with 'Cutlery' written on it.

 

Seconds later, she feels Yixing's warm hand on her back, before he gen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter