Cristofori's Dream (Optional Bias)

K-Pop Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

She entered that dream-like place, eyes filled with wonder, mouth hung open in awe. She had never seen anything like this before: shimmering green fields; lush, emerald-colored trees with flowers in full blossom; crystal-clear water flowing noisily in the distance; sky that wasn't bright but wasn't a melancholic shade of dark either . . .

 

She walked on carefully on the smooth stone path, tip-toeing even though she could see no one around. She bent down and touched a flower gingerly, curious to feel the sparkling petals against her fingertips.

 

It seemed to laugh at her innocence.

 

She jumped back, a little startled, and resumed making her way, trying to follow the sound of the clear water . . . That would lead her home, right?

 

. . . And that's when she saw that beautiful child-like face of a boy not much older than herself, dancing all by himself around a pretty blue flower to music that she could now hear, his face as pure and glowing as an angel's.

 

His lips curled upwards in a smile as if he acknowledged her presence, even though his long-lashed eyes were closed and she was still not close enough. She just stood there, mouth agape at the beauty of the scene before her.

 

Was he a real angel?

 

Lost in her thoughts, she didn't realize when the boy had danced his way to her. She let out a small gasp when she saw him so close.

 

Without a word, he offered his hand to her, nodding to encourage her when he saw the flicker of fear in her pretty eyes. Hesitating still, but she placed her hand in his.

 

She felt warm and protected all of a sudden.

 

The boy took her other hand and placed it on his shoulder, and slipped his arm around her waist. He felt even happier now. This was what he's been waiting for.

 

He couldn't have been much older than her—maybe even the same age. And yet, she felt like she'll grow old and turn to dust someday, but he? He will still be as beautiful and youthful as he is now, and as happy as can be.

 

Slowly, the boy guided her, and even though she was scared, she let him lead the dance, looking into his warm, liquid brown orbs.

 

She didn't know a lot—but he was beautiful, she knew that much.

 

Soon they both got lost in each other and the silent three-by-four beat of the music, and it seemed like they'd been dancing since forever, perfectly moulded to suit each

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter