III

Heal Me: When the alpha meets the rogue

JIYONG

 

“Dara” I smiled at her genuinely and watch her blush a little and my wolf purred indelight. I guess she likes it when i say her name. Well, I like it too. “What a beautiful name. My name is Jiyong, im your doctor” I would say ‘mate’ but there were still prying ears from behind the curtain. Plus, the moment isn’t right. “This is Dohee and Minah, they are nurses” I pointed at them one by one. “Dohee’s going to put dextrose on you, ok? Minah on the other hand will clean the cut in your head.”

She nodded. Thank god she’s willing to cooperate.

She watched me as I stepped closer to her.

“May I?” i asked for her permission before touching her dislocated shoulder.

She nodded again to my delight.

As our skins touched for the first time, I suddenly felt tingles all over my body. Electricity igniting in every nerve of my body. It felt so good but i shook my head, i shouldn’t lose focus. I closed my eyes briefly and look back at her; her eyes are wide in awe. I smiled, she felt it too. My wolf is jumping up and down inside of me, excited that finally....FINALLY, we wont be alone anymore. Our mate is finally here. I closed my eyes again, i had to put away my excitement first if i want to help her now.

I open  my eyes and examined her shoulders closely. Damn! It was more serious than i thought. A simple human might not be able to handle this kind of pain, its a good thing she’s a shifter.

“Dara, your right shoulder is out of place. I have to snap it back correctly to where it belongs, it will hurt a little bit though but it needs to be done.

“ok” she said. It feels so good to know that she trusts me.

I held her shoulder a little hesitant. I don’t want to hurt her, but like i said, it needs to be done.

“In three, Ok?” when she nodded i tightened my grip. “One...Two..Three”

She screamed as i snap back her shoulder. Her shriek pierced directly into my heart. My wolf whimpered in total concern, he is actually a liitle mad at me. Telling me maybe I wasn’t gentle enough, i know he’s worried about her but I reminded him that I’m the doctor here.

“This will heal in a couple of days” i told her, giving her a genuine smile. Most humans would take weeks to be able to recover from this kind of injury, but she’s a werewolf. A strong one. I smiled at my wolf’s proud remark. Wolves will only take days to heal a broken bones and a few hours to heal deep scratches. I instructed Minah to take some painkillers, one that will put her to a few hours of good sleep. “Dara” i began, loving the sound of her name from my lips. “Minah is going to inject something on your dextrose, it will help in your pain. You need some rest, so please dont be afraid to close your eyes.

“You’ll make me sleep?” she asked groggily. I frowned at Minah. She had already injected the drug without my permission. She just bowed her in reply.

“Only for a few hours, Love”

“But I shouldn’t go to....” And then she’s asleep, her last words in a muffle.

I stared at her angelic face. All of this waiting for her were truly worth it. She’s beautiful. Her eyes are light brown, nose perfectly shaped, lips deliciously and lusciously pink. And her body. I only had a glimpse of her, gulp, left but it was perfectly round with a rosy peak and damn , and i knew it would perfectly fit in my palms. I cant help it but my body just reacted on its own. I was already ing hard; its painful, making it so damn difficult to breathe.

“Alpha” I glared at Dohee because she just called me in a name she shouldnt use when there are humans around. “uh..err Doc. You might want to look at this.” My foreheads creased, eyebrows at the center in confusion as she pointed to Dara’s cut in the head.

I gasped as I realise what it was. She hadn’t gotten it when she by a car. This cut was from a wolf’s claw! I turned around and pushed the curtains aside to face Taeyang. My eyes turning black now, anger and the longing to avenge my mate filling in my senses. My wolf growling, snarling, fighting to come out to me.

! Im going to kill whoever did this to her. Even if he’s a member of a pack.

-----------

this was actually still part of chapter 2 but i cut it coz im getting lazt already last night to type :) thats why this is only a short update hehe

hello readers :)