XV PT 1

Heal Me: When the alpha meets the rogue

JIYONG

 

A throaty growl escaped my lips and I can feel my strength building up as my hands gripped her buttocks and pressed her little body towards mine, towards my hardened manhood. My body’s response to her was always the same. I’m weak against her… her beauty, the feeling of her skin against mine, the taste of , her pleasurable little moans… and still feels like I haven’t gotten enough.

She was very responsive with my kiss, and it made me extra hard to think that she was exerting her own sensuous commands over me. Her lips took mine hungrily, her tongue exploring the depths of my mouth, tasting everything inside. Both if her hands were playing with my wet hair and I could feel her body starting to burn which made my own body tremble.

She tore my shirt from me, as in literally tore it making me growl in my throat in response. Her hands fluttered over my chest and my abs, tracing every hollow she finds there.

I heard her whimper in protest as I broke the kiss to look down on her body. Her yellow dress was now super drenched, making me breathtakingly aware that she wasn’t wearing any bra. Her pink s were protruding angrily against the fabric and it only made me hard even more, like that’s even possible.

. My wolf was growing wild inside of me. He wanted her now.  I HAVE to have her now. My canines suddenly erupted and I quickly turned my head away willing my teeth to go back to normal but all my efforts were useless with her looking like this in front of me.

‘Jiyong…” She whispered, nudging my head back to face her. She pushed my head down for another round of hot kissing but I stopped her, shaking my head, if she’ll discover that my canines are out. I will die in embarrassment. “I know” she said and then continued pulling my head down.

Her lips brushed over mine and her tongue darted inside my mouth. I moaned as her tongue fluttered over the pointed tips of my wolf teeth.

“I hate you JIyong” I stilled and looked down on her a little hurt about what she said. However, my feelings immediately calmed when I saw her smiling.

“You were too honorable in keeping your promise about not touching me anymore…it’s making me itch” My breath came out in short pants, my mind was not really functioning perfectly but her next words brought me over the edge. “Take me, Jiyong. Please…I’ve been hungry for you for what seems to be forever.”

I took a big breath as my canines’ extended even further. A growled escaped my lips as I launched forward and bit her at the joining of her neck and her right shoulders, marking her, taking her as my own.

She flinched in pain at first then moaned at the second. I tasted her blood through my lips and I the bite mark that I made, grinning at it proudly. As my canines retracted with ease, I lifted my head and let the water clean the rest of the blood away but she only flinched again so I turned the shower off.

I kissed her again on and it was even more amazing now that I had marked her. It’s a hundred times more intoxicating, more addicting that I’m sure I can’t stop any longer. I raised her and wrapped her legs around my waist still unbreaking the kiss. She moaned as she realized what I plan to do next, her arms flew around my neck completely pliant.

------------------------------------------------

double update . This  chapter will be on two or three parts.

 

Follow me on twitter : @daranyjungji

                                                                                                                                I