IX

Heal Me: When the alpha meets the rogue

I don’t need to hear anything more. The second he said my mate’s name, my wolf came out bursting and I took the first advance to attack the intruders. Taeyang and the others followed behind me.

One stupid wolf stepped in front of Amon, and it only angered me more. With a growl, my sharp teeth found their way to his throat and then I ripped it out. He’s dead instantly. Seeing that Amon was now taking a few steps back, I growled but took little strides towards the place where stands. Death won’t come to him easily. I shall make sure of it.

From around us, his wolves are either dead or still fighting for their lives. They are stupid for thinking that they can take the Red Claws out. Even if they outnumbered my patrol group, we are still together and more systematically trained.

A snarl came out from him but it was more like in defense rather in offense. I can feel my wolf smirking knowing that he’s afraid of us. I would rather bask a little longer in the pleasures of his fear for me but my wolf is becoming more impatient, he wants this bastard to pay for what he did to Dara RIGHT NOW!

Amon turned around and tried to escape but in split seconds, I launched at him and bit his right hind leg. He whimpered at first but still tried to fight back. With bared teeth, he pushed himself forward to

I quickly counter attacked; scratching him by the face and immediately he roared in pain, falling down to the ground. Blood was now covering 50% of his face and I just realized that I had clawed his left eye out. He then shifted back to his human form which is a sign of surrender.

“Aaarggh!! My eye!! My eye!!” he yelped, trying to touch the bleeding part of his face.

I looked around and seeing that Amon’s the only one left alive, I shifted back to my own human form. I stepped on his neck, not minding his filthy fingers curl around my ankle.

“YOU STAY AWAY FROM DARA!” I commanded but he bared his teeth and forced a laugh.

“What is she to you? That is damaged; she has nothing to offer to you! She’s a ed up , crazy “ he said with a sly smile that made my pupils go black.

Instantly, my foot was replaced by my right hand while the other bared sharp claws. I know I initially planned to make him suffer but my wolf and I can’t take the fact that he’s disrespecting my mate in front of my face. I motioned my claws up and then down to dig his heart out.

“NO!” Amon said interrupting me but he was too late, I already have my fingers around his beating heart.

“No one messes with me” I stated near his ear.

“This ain’t over…” He managed to squeak out and then he’s gone.

“Of course it is” I gripped his heart harder and then pulled it out. Standing up, I threw his heart beside him. “You’re done”

My pack howled in victory.

I have finally killed Dara’s assailant.

She’s safe now.

“Take care of this Taeyang” I said.

I shifted back to my wolf not waiting for his reply and hastily ran back towards the pack house, excited to celebrate this victory with my beloved.

I watch as the sun rises peacefully over the hills, this will be a good day. I can’t wait to tell her the good news. Now I will be able to touch her, embrace her, kiss her and love her. Nothing will hold her back anymore.

Then suddenly my heart broke to a thousand pieces when Dohee reported something through our mind link.

“Alpha…Dara’s missing”

 ----------------

Is it over ?? coz Amon is already dead? Hmmm

Hehe and where is Dara??

 

Comment  ju se yo

------------

Follow me on twitter @iannglcxxi ..please?? *puppy eyes*