X PART 1 of 3

Heal Me: When the alpha meets the rogue

JIYONG

“Where is she?”

I stormed into the living room as everyone stood up, obviously shaking in fear. There are more or less 20 of them left to tend and guard the pack house. How the hell that one injured lady went missing without being noticed? This is like the time when Dara entered the boundaries; people around her tend to become useless!

Horrific question entered my mind. What if she was kidnapped? What if she’s being hurt again right now? Haven’t I just ended Amon? Is there still another wolf who’s threatening her? Oh God, where is she? WHERE IS MY MATE?

I took a deep breath, refusing anxiety to get the best of me; I have to calm down if I want to find her.. I prayed for this everyday to come that I would find my mate and now that I did, I refuse to let her go. Let all troubles come, I don’t care! I’ll overcome all of them just to make her stay by my side!

Men in the pack of my same age already found their mates; some even already have pups of their own. Everyday I’ve seen how happy they are with their own family and every day I have endured the pain of knowing that I may never feel that kind of happiness … EVER… Now that I found Dara, I will finally be able to know how that feels like.

I was brought back to reality when I felt someone place a red robe over my shoulders. Impatiently, I shove in my arms through the sleeves and then tied it loosely around my waist, just enough to cover my manhood. It was after then that Dohee and Minah appeared in front of my eyes. I glared as they hesitantly took steps towards me, their heads lowered.

“I gave you simple instructions! Get her home and take care of her. SIMPLE! It does not include leaving her in the room unattended and vulnerable for kidnappers to easily take her.

Their heads snapped at each other as if mentally debating who should say something first. Then Dohee showed an expression of defeat.

“Alpha, the moment we noticed she’s gone we called for Tracker. Luckily enough Mino was in the house so…”

“Where is Mino? “ I said cutting her off. Mino is the younger brother of Taeyang and is foretold to be one of the best trackers the pack will have in the future.  He’s still young, 13, I think. But his skills are five years ahead.

“I’m here Alpha” I saw a small hand rise up in the air behind tall guys at the further side of the living room. They immediately made a way for him and he smiled at them gratefully “I just came back from the forest”

“Where is she? Who took her?” I demanded as soon as he gets in front of me, and he looks up at me with his two innocent eyes.

“Oh no Alpha, Sir, she wasn’t taken. Her scent was alone, no other wolf with her” He answered calmly. I guess he got it from Taeyang. Thank god she wasn’t taken, that means she’s safe now right? And then it hit me.

“Are you telling me that she left on her own will?”

When Mino nodded, I felt my world crash down. Did she really intend to leave me? But, why? I’m her mate; we belong to each other, right? My wolf let out a howl, a howl so pain-filled I had to sit down at the couch or I might fall down to the floor on misery.

“She’s not far though” Mino interjected smiling, as if sensing my wary. “She left on her human form; I guess her wolf won’t allow her to shift because what she’s planning to do is to leave her mate. But she’s clever enough to cover her tracks so I can’t find her, plus my senses are not yet used to track a human. I have already informed Taeyang of the situation so I think patrol groups will stop her if she tries to go out of the boundaries. So right now, it’s up to you Alpha”

MY eyes looked up at him. He’s right. I haven’t marked her yet but we were already athe first stage of the Mating bond, we’ve already stared each other eye to eye, we already felt sparks when out skins touched, and we’ve already memorized each other’s scent. I am the only one who can find her now. She’s all I wanted, and I’m going to take her back.

Don’t worry, we won’t fail. My wolf said, excited to know that his mate (Dara’s wolf) was on our side. Dara’s actually the problem here. Maybe she’s thinking that Amon is still out there. Although it hurts to know that she doesn’t trust me enough to think that I can protect her; still it’s a fact that we have only met last night and she doesn’t know the real me and the things that I am capable of doing.

I went out from the back door and immediately her scent filled my senses. It’s trailing toward the forest I’m surprised that a tracker like Mino can’t pick up this strong scent, but I guess it’s just because she’s my mate. Her scent is only for me.

My blood was pulsing so fast that if I’m a human. Doctors would think I have a condition. But hey, come to think of it, I DO have a condition. It’s called Mate-withdrawal syndrome and the only thing that can cure me is my drug, my very own Dara.

“I’m coming for you” I whispered. Whatever’s making her run away does not exist anymore and I must let her know that. She should stay with me now and forever.

-------

ILL POST THE OTHER PARTS TOMORROW coz its kinda late here already.

and thank you so much for your answers on my questions a while ago. 

 

------

follow me on twitter @iannglcxxi