XV PT 2

Heal Me: When the alpha meets the rogue

JIYONG POV

 

My strides were long but steady as I left the bathroom and carried her towards the bed. I softly laid her down on the mattress, not minding to get the sheets wet by drenched bodies. She arched her back beneath me as I kissed her on the sensitive area behind her ear then down to her neck, then to her chest. I paused as my lips reached the valley her two beautiful s created.

My mind spinned when my nostrils caught her stronger scent of arousal. My body trembled as if close to bursting. I paused and looked up to her, trying to catch my breath but I couldn’t seem to take any air into my lungs. She literally takes my breath away. My heart was pounding so loudly, I can hear it echo in my ears.

“Don’t stop.” Dara commanded. Her words making my whole body throb with a need I had never experienced before. Sure I had my fair share of women before, but they are nothing compared to her. This is absolute heaven.

I gripped the wet fabric of her dress and slowly slid it upward her body, baring first her legs, then her black y thong, her curved hips, and I gulped as I uncovered her s. She was watching me, waiting for any reaction in my face but I can only stare back at her completely dazed by the moment. I pulled her dress over her head and tossed it aside. A small, soft sound escaped from her.

I was determined not to pounce on her, not to sow my barely containable eagerness but with everything I was seeing right now, all my control seem to dwindle away. My hands palmed the rounded smoothness of her s, and she let out an gasp. My thumbs moved over her s, caressing the taut pink tips. She held her breath as my mouth replaced my hands.

She moaned in ecstasy. I closed my eyes, her, letting those sounds echo in my ear.  If I could hear those sounds for the rest of my life, I’ll die a happy man.

“Please,” Dara whispered helplessly. “Jiyong please”

I held her eyes, lifting my head from my meal and then I stripped her thong from her with one downward sweep with a sly smile “is this what you want, Love?” I murmured. Her reply was not exactly an answer to my questions.

“You have too many clothes on.” She said, ing my cargo short with unsteady hands. I chuckled seductively and helped her undo them. I brushed the shorts aside, revealing my aching manhood. I watched her as she looked back at me. She curled her arms around me willing my body crash down to hers.

While I claimed , my fingers probed the moist part of her. . She was soaking now, signaling that she’s ready for me. She whined, trashing her head right and left on the bed, various ‘Ohs’ and ‘Ahs’ escaping her lips. I can’t take it any longer, I have to do it now.

I nudged her thighs open and with a guttural cry, I plunged deep inside her. She whimpered in pain as I reached deep and broke her ’s membrane. Pausing was the most difficult thing to do now but I need to do it. My hands her cheeks and her eyes opened, staring up at me full of love and passion that made my head down to hers and I kissed her already swollen mouth.

“I love you.” She confessed, eyes teary, making me feel that what she said was true. I growled, overwhelmed by her confession and when I felt her become slick and her muscles stretching around me I moved my body to into hers, first slowly then rapidly, ing home.

Dara dug her nails on my body, cutting my skin as she writhe in pleasure, exploding in ecstasy as she reached her once, twice…I lost count. I myself can’t also stop from reacting to this pleasure I was feeling; this was heaven, pure heaven. And when I felt the final time, I cried her name not once but many, many time as I erupted my warm love into her womb.

 

 

DARA POV

 

 I woke up with slight soreness in between my thighs, I smiled, and I don’t really mind… it was a good feeling. I looked around and realized that Jiyong had carried me to his room where the bed sheets were dry. He was now snoozing beside me, his air were tousled but in a y way. I kissed him on his ceeks feeling lucky to have a strong and thoughtful man for a mate.

He hadn’t really said back the words ‘I love you’ when I confessed to him but it doesn’t matter. He saved me from the demon, clothed me, fed me, and took care of my wounds and injuries. What more could I ask for? His actions already gave out his true feelings for me.

I was still smiling like an idiot when Jiyong’s cell phone rang. It was vibrating on the small table beside the bed. My eyes glanced over Jiyong who was still sleeping well for days. Now that the mating phase has been completed, our bond is now stronger and nothing can keep us anymore.

I sat up on the side of the bed slowly, making sure that I won’t disturbed and wake Jiyong up. My hands grabbed his phone and looked at the caller’s ID. It was an anonymous number.

“Hello?” I greeted curiously through the speaker. There was a long silence, so I had to repeat my greeting again, louder this time just to be sure.”Hellooo?”

“D-Dara?” the voice on the other line croaked out. My heart sank as O recognized who the voice was. My tears started to fall down from the corner of my eyes.

“Thunder?”

 

-------------