X PART 3 OF 3

Heal Me: When the alpha meets the rogue

JIYONG

“You have no reason to be afraid, Dara”

“You don’t know what you’re talking about! You have no idea what horrible things he can do! He killed my parents and what’s worse; she made me watch while he did it! Now that you know, there’s nothing that can stop him from killing you too so just let me go! I don’t want you in this!” she cried out, tears now drenching my robe as I held her closer.

My lips reached her forehead and I felt her calm a bit, it felt good that after all that she’s been going through, she still managed to think about my safety. It’s silly, I know, but it shows how much she cares about me now.

“Dara…” I whispered, my breath fluttering on her cheeks. I wiped away her tears and kissed both of her eyes. She was trembling but at least she’s not fighting my offered comfort anymore. My wolf purred in ecstasy as my fingers trailed over her lips. I swear, it took everything I have to look away and control the urges to claim her right now. No, not like this… it’s not the right moment.

“You don’t have to be afraid anymore, Love” she looked up at me, still in teary eyes but clearly confused about my use of words. I smiled at her and brushed her pretty long brown hair away from her face. “He cannot hurt you anymore. This morning he and some of his friends tried to surpass our territory, I got a chance to talk to him a bit and well, things didn’t really turn out pretty well and I … killed him. He’s dead now Dara”

She placed her palms on my chest and pushed me away a little. She looked up at me with her big beautiful brown eyes, shocked and all. It took for her longer than expected to process the information I just gave out to her.

“That’s not possible. Is he really?”

“Dead? Yup” I said popping the ‘p’ at the end. “I ripped his heart out, so yeah… he’s really dead”

I watched as her tearful eyes slowly disappear and transform into a mix of happiness and hope. I let out a satisfaction and hope, I let out a sigh of satisfaction; this look suits her better.

“Does this mean I’m free?” She asked particularly to herself. An air of happiness escaped from and suddenly she was crying again. “Oh God…Oh God…”

She looked vulnerable and I can’t wait to give her more happiness now that there’s nothing holding us back. She was laughing while crying and it feels amazing to watch. She was a mess, with dirty clothes, untidy hair and all… but seeing this picture of her crying in tears of joy, laughing smiling…It was perfect. It feels good to see her like this.

Then, just like how fate enjoyed playing with my life, my world quivered when a boy’s name escaped her lips.

“This means I can see Thunder again!” She stood up and held on to the tree next to us.

I stiffened just when I felt my wolf shudder furiously. Who the hell is this Thunder guy? He roared. I was pretty sure that my eyes are turning black now. Is this Thunder her lover back home? A boyfriend? Is he the reason why she ran away? Just imagining her in the arms of another man was making my muscles grow bigger threatening for me to shift right now.

“Oh God. I can’t wait any longer…I have to see Thunder immediately.” Dara exclaimed and took shaky steps away from me.

Something inside me seemed to snap. I did not kill this Amon person just for her to be with this Thunder guy! Adrenalin came surging through me as I swung her in one easy movement over my shoulder in a fireman’s carry. Dara shrieked in fright but I don’t care; I had been transformed into a primitive male in danger losing his mate.

I paced back to the pack house, not minding the heavy thumps of Dara’s fist unto my back.

“Let me down “I spanked her at her pretty bottom as punishment for moving uncontrollably on my shoulder.

“You put yourself together, woman”

I was able to reach the pack house immediately. I entered through the back door and ignored the prying eyes of the people around me as I carry her up to the second floor to my bedroom. Stomping aside, I locked the door and unceremoniously dumped her on my king-sized bed.

Dara scrambled to her knees, smoothing her skirt down, brown eyes irate.

“I-“She began; only to be interrupted by my furious tone.

“You are not going anywhere! I am your mate and you belong only to me! And now, I shall prove you to that” I growled as I start to untangle the cords of my robe.

I’ll mark her… and mate her. Make her known that she’s mine…MINE!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I got busy :( its because im applying jobs and last (last..i forgot) day i got rejected. its really upsetting but oh well, im still happy i passed the initial inteview and the online exam. those two are the hardest part :) 

by the way thanks for all your comments and im sorry that i made you wait.

@hanada thanks for you wall post. . hehe you just asked for an update but you posted it when im feeling down.idk why but i smiled after that :)))