XII

Heal Me: When the alpha meets the rogue

JIYONG

 

I sat at my working table and slumped backwards on my chair. I covered m face with both of my hands, unable to believe of what I had just done.

“! You stupid, stupid, STUPID man! I thought you’re smart? Where’s your brain now? Where’s your brain now!” I growled at myself as I knock my head repeatedly.

I leaned forward, raising one elbow on the table and rested my head on it; I can remember everything that just happened. She was stopping me but I still forced myself on her. Oh god. What if she hates me now? What if she won’t let me touch her anymore?  Can I leave with those consequences? Oh God, what if she rejects me? .

This is your fault, you know. I said bitterly. My wolf just shrugged, not really bothered about the situation were in right now.

It was an honest mistake. I didn’t know she has a brother. He was right; we don’t know anything about Dara’s background yet. But still, ignorance is not an acceptable excuse on what I just did.

I have dreamed of kissing her since the moment I met her, I wanted it to be perfect for the both of us. Not like this!  

Don’t put yourself down too much, everything’s fine, Jiyong. My wolf mused.

Shut up! You’re nothing but trouble. I growled, dropping my head on the table and repeatedly banging it on its surface.

Stop that you’ll break your head.

NO!

You’re acting like a child.

I don’t care! I felt my wolf sigh in defeat.

Well if it’s any help…She kissed you back too, remember?

I paused trying to remember the kiss. She DID kiss me back. Did she like it too? Was it equally thrilling for her? Because for me… I swear, it was the most fulfilling thing I have ever done in my entire life. I remember her moans, how she curled her fingers on my chest...and her scent...Her aroused scent, it’s very addictive...Highly intoxicating.

But no! I snapped out of my my reverie. There’s still no excuse about what I had done! I forced myself on her, damit. That’s horrible!

“Stupid, stupid, stupid” I continued banging my head on the surface of the table. I continued banging my head on the surface of the table.

“Stop that. You’ll hurt yourself” I looked up and saw Dara holding on to the doorway for support. She gave me a smile when I obeyed. I was also a little amused at, myself that I followed her despite the fact that an Alpha like me never answers to anyone.

I watched her as she took weak steps forward glancing around as if memorizing every detail in the room. My arms are tingling, dying to offer her support but she might flinch away if I try to touch her again so I offered her a char instead.

“Your study room?” she asked, sitting down on the other chair. I brushed my hands through my hair.

“Yeah” I replied smiling, completely out of words.

She nodded and her eyes flew to the copies of my diplomas at the wall.

“How old are you?” She asked

“I’m 23. You?”

“19. Isn’t 233 too young for someone to become a doctor?” her head snapped back at me and gave me that beautiful smile again.

“Well, I got accelerated twice. It’s actually a long story so…” She nodded and glanced around agan, her eyes scanning the books on the shelves.

“Do you have any siblings?”

“Uhm yeah, her name’s Durami. She just entered college so she’s not here. How about T---“I paused and mentally slapped myself. I know she’s still not ready to tell me story of her family. Not just yet.

“Thunder?” she asked. My eyes flew back to her apologetically. “It’s ok. If we’re going to be mates, we have to know each other, right?”

My heart skipped a bit. Does this mean her…? Is she accepting me as her mate now? My face let out a smile that hurts my cheeks. But suddenly she frowned.

“Don’t smile just yet. You have to know the story of my life first before you decide whether you still want me or not” her tone was serious. I sighed and walk towards her, bent my knees when I reached her and placed both of my hands on her lap.

“I don’t care how bad it is, Dara. You are my mate, I have waited a long time for you and nothing can stop me from keeping you by my side, where you belong.”

 I looked up to her, wishing she could comprehend the love I had for her. I know it’s silly for humans to be finally in love with the person you just met but this is normal for wolves. We are born with only one person to love now and forever. Yes, I have had other women before, but it was always about se, no feelings, no love. Not like this… If she leaves me, I might die.

“I have to be with my brother, Jiyong. I’m the only one he got.” She whispered, forcing a smile.

“Then he can join my pack. You can even bring trusted friends if you want.”

“Really? Are you sure?”

“Of course, but on one condition. You’re going to stay here until your injuries heal and until you can walk fine. After that, if you’re good as new, I’ll come with you to your home to get Thunder” I offered, trying to hide my excitement.

She paused, thought about it for a while and then smiled at me.

“OK, we have a deal”

====================================================

HI everyone, first of all. Im sorry, really sorry for only updating now. (sigh) I got so busy and TBVH I got addicted to GAG CONCERT like, so addicted. Who is a gag lover here?  hehe

My bias will always be DARA and SUNNY but as I became obssesse GAG ( concert) lover.. SHIN BORA became my ultimate bias. BUT OF COURSE DARA and SUNNY will always be in my heart. My heart is so huge I can love the three girls at the same time. If you don’t know shin bora, she’s a gagwoman, a very beautiful and talented gagwoman. She has a digital single FROZEN. She also appears in teen top miss right mv. Sing duets with ailee and currently act in trot lovers with a pink eunji. She joke about taetiseo before and added “gongssanparkC” then minzy tweeted about this.  AND THEN ALL HER MOMENTS WITH HER REAL LIFE BOYFRIEND KIM GIRI. THEY ARE JUST SO SWEET

Aigoo.. ok lets not talk about shin Bora.

 

I also found out that there are a lot of daraGon stories who got deleted because of the “MY DEAR” issue. Seriously? A lot of applers are wavering but why delete beautiful stories that obviously still loved by readers? BUT  still their decision so who am I to change it? Im on this shipping fandom for SO LONG.  (way from the start) to feel any doubts or negative emotions) it’s a roller coaster ride after all.

AGAIN, SORRY FOR ONLY UPDATING NOW. *90 DEGREES BOW*

 :)  posting the next chapter :)