XIII

Heal Me: When the alpha meets the rogue

 

 

JIYONG

 

A week has now passed since I first met Dara.

I have learned so many things about her… her favorite color is Yellow, so I bought her new clothes and dresses in that color. Her favorite food is spaghetti and meatballs, so I made sure the kitchen has all the ingredients needed to make it. She likes to play chess, so I tried hard to play with her even though she keeps on winning. I know I’m spoiling her, but why not she deserves it.

I also discovered that she’s the daughter of the late Alpha Jae Yul of the Moon shadows. I have actually met him once when he and some of his men visited the red claws as a sign of good will back when I was eight,

He was tall and burly, he has brown hair same of Dara’s but his eyes were grayish so maybe she got hers from her mother and just like Dara, Alpha Jae Yul wolf was also fast. I’ve seen him run and the 8 year old me instantly idolized him. I asked Dara about this and she answered that it just runs in the family. I haven’t seen her in her wolf form yet, I know she’s enjoying her time now that she can be in her human form without any worries so I let her be.

She also came to tell the story about what really happened to the Moon Shadows pack. The rogues attacking outside were not actually the reason why they lost the battle; it was because of what happened on the inside. Amon, her uncle, asked Alpha Jae Yul to kneel down to him as a sign of Transfer of the authority over the pack but he refused so he killed him right in front of his family. That left the Moon Shadows Alphaless and without proper leadership and guidance all because vulnerable to the attacks from the outside. Some fled and escaped while the unlucky ones who were left behind became slaves of Amon who assumed the role of an Alpha. He was unsuccessful to keep the Moon Shadows back together so their territory transformed into a haven for rogues.

She has been running for 2 years just to keep her brother safe, an agreement she made with Amon just to keep him entertained after her killed her mother.

Every time I think about it, I can feel myself shake in fury. I can’t believe she have been living like this since she was 17. Girls her age should be enjoying shopping, attending parties, falling in love… such a waste of childhood.

I should have made Amon suffer even more before I killed him but she keeps on telling me to just look on the bright side; that these horrible things have made her stronger and capable of standing up on her own.  Traits that an Alpha female shall possess.

This is so far the best days… and the worst nights of my life.

Why? Well, it’s been a week now and I still haven’t marked her. This gives me both emotional and physical pain that’s kept me up at night.

Emotional, well it’s just me and my wolf having endless battle on when to claim Dara. He keeps on demanding to claim her NOW. And I keep on saying NO, I keep on fighting him, begging him to just postpone it, but the truth is, since that very day I had forced myself on her I have lost all knowledge on how to approach and seduce a girl. I’m afraid that I might make another mistake and I don’t want her to push me away because of that.

Physically, my body’s been a wreck since the day I have kissed her because according to the Mating Phase, It shouldn’t have ended just like that. Now, I have these episodes where my male body parts and hormones kept on acting up. In short, yes I’m always .

At night, I always think about her. Her y scent, her  perfect body, her supple lips…they haunt me every night and knowing the fact that she’s just on the next room sleeping soundly, doesn’t really help much, it tortures me so painfully that even a hundred sit-ups cant suppress my urges.

I wonder if she feels this too… there are times that I thought I saw desire when she looks at me but I always push the thought away. I have bad experiences when it comes to assuming things. I don’t want to scare her and besides, I had promised her not to do it again.

This morning I woke up feeling like a total wreck just like these past few days. I groaned and sat up wondering when this would go away.

Only Dara can make this go away, Jiyong. My wolf interjected. You know mating phases very well, stage one- the eye contact, stage two- the touch, stage three- the kiss, stage four- the mark and then finally stage five- the . If you keep on postponing this, you’ll only hurt Dara and yourself.

She doesn’t look like she’s suffering like I do. I said. She was always looking pretty, so lively…it’s obvious this problem doesn’t come to her at night.

Trust me, she’s in heat and she’s suffering too.

Oh, shut up!

I stood up and made my way to the bathroom. I set the shower to the coldest temperature possible so my morning standing ovation would just ‘sit down’ shall we say. But still it didn’t work. Then I tried to just release the tension with my own hands. I felt a little better for a short while them I’m back up again. This . Especially that I’m an Alpha, all of the things I’m feeling right now seem to double up a normal wolf. This , big time.

I left my room and paused just in front of Dara’s door. I can hear the shower; she’s probably there now…. . It took everything I had to stop my hand from opening he door. My fists clenched on my sides and quickly walked away.

Pacing down the stairs in a bad mood, I was greeted by a familiar blonde girl.

“Hyomin? What are you doing here?’

“it’s Hyori, silly. Ive come to find you. You’ve been out of the hospital for a quite a long time so I decided to pay you a visit.” She touched my nose with her finger and then hold on to my hand pulling me to the living room.

“Who let you in?” my eyes searched the surroundings. There’s been no sign of life; it was 9:30 now so I guess the teens have gone to the school now and the adults have gone patrolling.

“Nobody, the door was open” She pushed me down to the cushions and sat on my lap. My wolf growled, she shouldn’t be the one doing this but with the state I am in right now, I am weak against her advances.

“Oooh…” she moaned, as she realized how ready I was. She pushed herself forward and motioned to kiss me but I stopped her.

“You shouldn’t be here”

“Come on now, Jiyong… that’s not how you treat your senior” she said tracing circled on my chest. It was moments later before I totally get what she just said.

“You’re Dr. Lee hyori?” My eyes were wide; I hadn’t realized that I hooked up with my boss and then yelled at her after.

“You were busy checking out my that day that you haven’t noticed what’s written on my coat.” She giggled and brushed his lips on my Adams apple. She chuckled when I took a gulp. “Why don’t you let me help you with that hard-on?” her fingers trailed dangerously down my stomach.

“It’s not for you” I replied sternly, pushing her hands away. “Now would you please get off my lap before I do it myself?”

“Look Dr.Kwon” she gritted her teeth, and curled her hands around my head. “I have heard of you, Mr. Playboy. You’re known to have different girls every week. I’m here offering myself to you so don’t play hard to get. OK?”

“I have someone now Dr.Lee. don’t do this” I pleaded, knowing that if she goes any further my desires might use her and I wouldn’t like that… I will only hurt Dara.

“Oh really? What’s so special about this girl?” she whispered, tasting the lobes of my ear.

“She’s an exception” my words came out breathlessly.

“How romantic… well then, let’s see if that is really the case after this…” she pushed my head back to the sofa cushions and started to lower her head towards me, I growled in protest and closed my eyes shut, hating that im helpless against his attack.

Then a hungry mouth covered mine. It must be the raging hormones but her lips felt right and I instinctively kissed her back. Our tongues tangled, fighting each other for dominance and when she touched my body. Is this the side effect of postponing the mating phase?

To feel the kiss of every other woman like she’s Dara, my mate?

“Hey!” I suddenly heard Hyori hollered on my side. My eyes snapped open only to see Dara’s dead serious face. My eyes went wide as I realized she was actually the one ive been kissing all along. Hyori was still sitting on my lap but Dara had her other hand curled around her neck, pushing her away. She was towering over her, right knee placed on the couch just beside mine for support. Her lips brushed over mine again and I growled in ecstasy , my wolf was jumping up and down in excitement.

“Mine” she stated gravely. Her eyes were brown, making me know that this is all her and not her wolf acting out.

“Dara…I-“ I began, but she cut me off with a growl.

“YOU –ARE- MINE”

=--------============

 

TO ALL GREEN MINDED READERS(IF I HAVE)..YOU’LL  LOVE THE NEXT CHAPTER J

BY THE WAY, THANK YOU FOR THE ONE WHO GAVE ME POSTER. IT’S THE FIRST TIME SOMEONE DID IT FOR ME. SO I WAS REALLY HAPPY WHEN I RECEIVE HER MESSAGE ON ME.

 

LoveDG247 THANK YOU SO MUCH.