XIV

Heal Me: When the alpha meets the rogue

 

JIYONG

 

I stared her with mouth hanging open, stunned by her sudden announcement of ownership.

“Get your hands off of me, ” Hyori snapped, clawing Daras arms. I watched as they glared at each other, not really knowing what to do.

“You get off of him first, grandma” Dara hissed. Hyori gasped at her notion, and I bit my upper lip amused by how feisty Dara is right now. She hit the bull’s eye when Hyori started flaring her nose. She’s actually older than me, possibly on her late 20’s or early 30’s. She’s pretty but people know you should never use a girl’s age against her or all hell will break lose.

“Why don’t you make me, ” That was clearly a wrong thing to say because the moment after Hyori finished her sentence, she came falling down to the floor. Dara had pulled her from my lap in one easy movement. “You ”

Dara stood over her and forced her to stand up; she grabbed her by the elbow and guided her harshly towards the door. My wolf was inappropriately enjoying the show, exhilarated while Dara displayed her possessiveness over me.

“Ow! Get your claws off of me!” Hyori cried out. Now I stood up following them, I was starting to worry that Dara didn’t realized that she was only human and she might hurt her. Not that I care but, it’s better to avoid complications.

“Calm Down, Dara” I called out but my voice was drowned out by Hyori’s shouting.

“Do you have any idea how annoying you are?” Dara retorted. “Shut the up or I’ll sew your mouth close!” Hyori was stunned, still glaring at her and then her eyes flew to me, as if pleading help.

“Don’t look at my man, you! Provoke me further or I’ll claw your eyes out!” Dara warned. My wolf barked in hilarity.

That’s my girl! He exclaimed, still enjoying the scene.

Dara then opened the front door and swung Hyori outside, pushing her down to the porch.

“ off !! And don’t you ever think of coming back again or you’ll regret it!” She growled then slammed the door so hard I thought she might break it.

She then turned around and stomped towards me with a look I have not seen before. What was that? Anger? But it feels like it’s something else. I raised up my palms in surrender, wanting her to calm down.

“You” She hissed with gritted teeth.

“Dara, please let me explain…Nothing happened. I swear.” I uttered but she ignored me and grabbed my hand instead.

She led the way back to the second floor towards her room. Locking the door behind, she then proceeded to the bathroom, I followed her and paused at the doorway. I watched her as she pushed the sliding glass door aside and the shower.

“What are you doing?” I asked with pure innocence.

“Take off your clothes”

“What?”

“I said, take off your clothes! Her scents reeking all over you!”

I just stared at her in bewilderment, not clearly understanding what was happening here. Annoyance got the best of her and she pushed me inside the shower while still in my white shirt and cargo shorts.

“Hey!” I brushed my drenched hair away from my face and when I come to look at her again, there was a hint of desire on her eyes. This time there was no mistaking her meaning as she stepped inside the shower with me and her lips immediately reached mine.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

First want to say I’m sorry for not updating. I’m just really busy and actually planning to give up this fic but I saw all the comments and wall post on my profile. Its irresponsible for me, but I didn’t think that there are still people who are waiting for my update. (and sorry if this is only short update?)

Secondly, it’s because im not an appler anymore. I give up to them already and it hurts to still write this fic and continue it.( sigh, I act write this on april fools day and since its april 6 alr its nonsense anymore so---no. im not giving up. Haha. I think ill die as an appler.  LOL. KEEP THE FAITH GUYS.

Third, the next chapter will be rated..I THINK. LOL ill be updating this fic from now on. Not daily, but ill update this as soon as I can. Ok? Thanks for waiting on this fic. Hengsho

 

follow me on twitter : @Daranyjungji