VIII

Heal Me: When the alpha meets the rogue

JIYONG

 

 When I reached the border lines, all of my fighter were already waiting for me.

They made a way for me as I walked through the crowd of wolves. All of them bowed their head as a sign of respect and once I reached my pedestal beside Taeyang, I realized that the team leaders were also there to listen to what I have to say.

Well, Let me explain. The red Claws, as what I have previously mentioned, is the strongest and most organized pack in the whole continent. Organized in a sense that we are subdivided into 4 groups that are according to our skills and abilities.

Wolves that are strong and agile are trained in combats to becom a “Fighters”. Wolves that are quick and have stealth talents are trained to become a “Hunters”. Wolves that possess strong senses such as smelling and hearing are trained to become “Trackers”. And the rest are wolves that are trained to become “Healers and nurturers”. Others are just regular wolves such as the elderly and the young.

Each group is lead by the team leader. They’re not usually the strongest in the team but they are the ones who have the necessary leadership skills.

All of them work hand in hand which means no group outranks the other except of cource, the group of the Pack leader which consists of the Alpha, the Beta and the third and fourth command.

Alpha. The team leaders greeted through our mind link. I nodded in response and took a deep breath before I begin my speech.

“I found my mate earlier this evening. Her name is Dara and I will introduce her to the whole pack when she’s better.” The team leaders and the rest congratulated me but as expected, they weren’t so surprised about my announcement. News this good really travel fast within the pack.

“We are so pleased that you found her after all these years alpha!” Shiyeon, the team leader of the Healers and Nurturers,exclaimed as if close to shedding tears.

Thank you, but that is not the reason why I have called all of you to gather here. The crowd fell silent and the mood of the crowd became serious. As some of you may know, my mate have entered our boundary wounded by the claws of another shifter. I heard low growls from the crowd, they too were not happy from their Alpha female was treated. From wat I have heard, i have concluded that she’s being chased by these wolves who have hurt her and with that, we shall prepare ourselves for a possible attack soon.

We will fight with you Alpha! I heard someone declared from  the crowd and the  rest howled in agreement.

I will assign larger groups for patrol starting this evening. Taeyang said, stepping forward from my side and i nodded at him in reply.

Each patrol groups shall have four Fighters, two Hunters, One tracker and one Healer. Aside from this, from the usual 6 patrol groups, theres hould be 10 from now on. If there are wolves who are trying to tresspass the border, i must be informed immediately. I instructed with my usual stern voice.

Yes  Alpha. The team leader said bowing their heads.

Organize two groups of reinforcement just in case. I said turning to Taeyang and Daesung.

Yes, Alpha. They replied and then the leaders started to move towards the crowd to begin their assignment.

Ah! There is also one thing I want you all to put in mind. I interjected stopping everyone from their tracks. Whoever’s the leader of these attackers, I , alone will deal with him personally. Is that clear?

A loud howl of exhilaration escaped from my audience as they understood my meaning.

 I have killed many wolve before, but this sone of a who has hurt Dara will be treated differently, a special treatment which i rarely give. I will hurt him a thousand times more than he hurt he. Up to the point where he will beg me to just end up his suffering. My wolf growled in excitement. Oh yes, he will pay every high price.

----

I shifted into my human form out of boredom. After wearing the shorts Taeyang has provided for me, i loooked up in the sky to determine what time is it by now. its almost 4am in the morning by now, the sun will rise anytime soon and still, no one had come near the borders.

Well, there was actually some movement a few meters away, hidden behind the trees a couple of hours ago but technically, we can do nothing unless he moves closer to where we can see him. It might be just passing by because moments later, it disappeared.

Sitting at a tree a little far away from the border, i wondered how Dara’s doing by now. I had instructed Minah and Dohee to transfer her back to my room at the pack house. And that to cal me as soon as she gets up but they haven’t till now so maybe she’s still down.

The scenes at the ER came flashing across my eyes, the way she kicked that male burly nurse, the way she glared and growled at everyone to defend herself... man she’s strong.

It pains me to think that she also growled at me but I cant help but be impressed by her bravery and strenth. I also asked Taeyang to describe for me how fast and graceful she was when she entered the boundaries and it only made me fall even more for her. She’s truly fit to be mine, to be the alpha female of the red claws.

However, all this mesmerizing thought about her made my wolf whimper again and again, he already missed her even though we haven’t seen her for a few hours.

It feels like forever. I want to be with her all the time. My wolf said.

I know but we have to protect her first right? I just felt him shrug in reply.

Ten minute more have passed and I finally decided to just leave and go home when I saw Taeyang’s gray wolf running toward me. He bowed and then snorted when he reached me.

“what is it?” i asked brows meeting at the center.

He snorted again and turned his head towards the border, signaling me to follow him.

When i was getting closer to the border, i saw 13 wolves outside the boundary lined up in a V formation and growling at my patrolling men. The one ine the middle was the biggest of them all. He had a dark brown hair and a menacing face.

A growl escaped my lips and felt my fury rise up as I walked pass by my own growling men.

“Who are you and what are your motives?” I snarled at them.

I waited as the menacing wolf glare at me and then shifted back to his human form. He was more mature than I expected, probably aged in his early 40s. He  was tamed and he also has scar all over his body.

“we are just passing through” he said still glaring at me.

“we do not allow rogues to pass through our territory!” i snapped at them so loud that it made Taeyang and the others growl even more.

“You do not understand. We are after a member of our pack who ran away and has to be punished.”

“Pack? What pack are you from then?” i asked, curiousity obvious in my tone.

I am Alpha Amon of the Moon Shadoow pack”

“Is this a joke?” I cant help but let out a laugh. “Moon shadows had been destroyed a long time ago! Their territory now is nothing but haven for rogues!”

“I dont have to explain myself to you! Now stand aside and let us pass!” he roared.

I roared back, refusing to be disrespected just like that. I am close to shifting to my wolf, but i have to push him bck. I have to hear a confirmation first before I do something bad.

“tell me Alpha Amon” I said it with a hint of sarcasm in my voice. i smirked when he scowled at me. “who is this pack member of yours that had to be  punished?”

Hesitation crept up in his features for a while as he examine the strong wolves of my pack. His pause made me shake a little impatiently. Then he took a deep breathe and squared his shoulders.

“her name is Dara.”

-----------------------------------

I GOT SO BUSY NOWADAYS THAT ITS HARD FOR ME TO UPDATE J

By the way how are you guys ? thepicture of our queens on their crush jap album is such a perfection kkkk

 

 By the way the next update will be super short 

 Pleave me some comments neh ? :*

np: b1a4 baby goodnight <<< i really love this song. 

hehe follow me on twitter @iannglcxxi