007

Back Together with My Best Friend

Author's POV

The police couple reached the place where the syndicate boss would normally appear. I know, why would the bos' whereabouts be known by the police? It turns out that the boss had owned a legitimate business and the police couldnt find leads to arrest the boss of the human trafficking syndicate, therefore needing Tao and Hyeyoung.

They dressed down to clothes that made them look like they were poor and needed help. They switched their wedding rings into small ones, to intensify the fact that they were a married couple with no money. They boldly entered the office and saw a person, not the guy that they were looking for, sitting behind a big atas table. He looked up and saw Tao. He smirked and saw Hyeyoung. He gulped and wondered who this beautiful lady was.

"Urm, hello... Quinston introduced me..." Tao started. Quinston was one of the syndicate's underlings that was arrested. "Quinston...?" The guy said, as he his chin. "Yea yea Quin!" He suddenly said. "So you know what we do then?" "You run a pub?" Hyeyoung piped up. "Naive little lady. Yes we do run a pub - wait," the guy stood up and walked toeards Hyeyoung. "Who is this beautiful lady," the guy held Hyeyoung chin with his thumb and finger, tilting her face to face his.

Hyeyoung froze and Tao was getting uneasy. That guy tilted her face left to right to see her features. Tao stared at the shocked Hyeyoung. The guy noticed Tao was staring and he smirked. "Is this your girl?" He asked. "She's y." He stated and slapped Hyeyoung's . Tao tensed up and balled his hand into a fist when he saw that. Tao could see Hyeyoung boiling up, but cooled down when Tao held her hand. The boss sat back down on his big comfortable chair and introduced himself.

"To the both of you, we need manpower so you both are hired. We will notify you on what to do. We own a pub and we have hostesses the provided y time." He then winked at Tao. "I am your immediate boss, Jackson. So later tonight at 8pm, report here and let's see what you both can do." Jackson signalled to his bodyguards that they are leaving. Tao and Hyeyoung stood aside and the guys passed them by. Before leaving, Jackson grabbed Hyeyoung by her waist, close to him and d her . He smirked and left.

"How dare he touch you like this?!" Tao raged as they got out of the office. Hyeyoung said, "Dear, dont be like this." "Dont be like this?! He touched you and you dont seem to mind?" "I dont seem to mind? I am so upset because of his touches and you say i dont mind?!" Hyeyoung spat out in disbelief while staring at Tao's back, since he was ahead of her.

Tao heard the tone of her voice and immediately spun around. "I was waiting for you to comfort me, for his touches. I expected you to push his hand away, but i know very well we cant do that. As my husband, you didnt comfort me and now you are saying that i am fine with him touching me?" Tao softened as Hyeyoung was beginning to tear up due to her anger and helplessness. He walked slowly towards her pulled her into his arms.

"I am so sorry... I dont know what came over me. I saw him touch you and I just went crazy." Hyeyoung kept quiet but she hugged him tightly. Just by hugging, words are exchanged. Tao held Hyeyoung's hand and they made their way back to their place to freshen up to report to their new job that night. Hyeyoung dressed like she was just going out to party. iness emitted out of her attire and Tao's eyes fixed on her. "Hye, baby, you look so y~" "Don't I always," Hyeyoung said as she batted her eyelids seductively.

Tao grabbed her by her waist and planted his lips firmly on hers. Hyeyoung smiled against his lips and wrapped her arms around his waist. This was to kiss to show how much they love each other and how much they need each other in their lives. Tao broke the kiss and his hand travelled to Hyeyoung's hand. "Are you ready?" "Yea, I am. Let's go." "No matter what, please stay safe." "I will, you must too. I'll die without you." Hyeyoung said, emphasizing the word die. Tao just laughed at her silliness.

They made their way to the pub, but before their reached, Tao and Hyeyoung helped each other insert a small hearing bug inside their ear, where no one can see. Tao smiled at Hyeyoung and then they entered the pub together. They went upstairs to Jackson's office to report to him, and it was 8pm sharp. "Wow, right on time, I like." Jackson said as he held a thumbs up. Hyeyoung stood there nervously as Jackson made his way to her. "Hey, y. What nice dress you have on~" Jackson whispered in her ear, and he kissed her earlobe. Tao's fist tightened when he saw that and Jackson seemed to have noticed that.

"I'm sorry man, your woman is just so y."Jackson apologised, and he signalled for his underling. "Hyeyoung, stay in this office as I bring Tao around, Jon, take care of her." The underling nodded and Hyeyoung looked at Tao, Tao mouthed, "Don't worry, I'll be fine." and he left. Hyeyoung sat back down on the sofa and crossed the long and slender legs. From the corner of her eye, she could see Jon his lips while staring at her.

"Tao, this is the pub as you can see," Jackson started as he brought him to the room where all the girls were at before work started. "This is the room where all the girls are. They put on their makeup, their clothes and everything necessary in here. We have so many girls..." Jackson said as his eyes roamed lustfully on those ily dressed girls.

"What kind of girls do you have here?" Tao asked, and Jackson eyed him. "Oh, we have those normal girls you see in every pub." Taoo nodded and kept quiet, until he saw a girl, roughly the age of 18 coming into the room. "She seems young." Tao stated. "Oh yes she is, she is only 17." "You have underaged girls here too?" Tao asked again. "Yeap, we have underage girls. s, non-s. We have all of them." Jackson said as he smiled, with a hint of lust.

Tao just smiled as he knew the police had already gotten all of information, but now, he just have to dig in deeper to find out how and where he got those girls. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SO THIS IS MY UPDATE KEKEKE I KNOW IT IS BORING... BUT I HAVENT FIGURE OUT HOW TO LINK TO MY MAJOR PLOT... SO PLEASE ANTICIPATE MY NEXT UPDATE, I WILL TRY TO GO INTO THE MAJOR PLOT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT!

COMMENT? SUBSCRIBE?

 

LOVE LOTS