005

Back Together with My Best Friend

Hyeyoung's POV

"Hey~ Such a beautiful bride! Tao is so lucky to have you~" Jenifer said as she came up behind me. She came into my hotel suite to check up on me, since she was my bridesmaid. She looks so pretty in her bridedmaid dress. I looked into the mirror as Jenifer rested her hands on my shoulders. I looked at her in the mirror and smiled, "Yea, thank you." Yes, today is our wedding, a year after Tao proposed.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I couldn't agree more with Jenifer, I really looked gorgeous. My mind then wondered off to my parents. "My parents would be so happy for me," i said and Jenifer nodded. "But its a pity that they are not here with me." Jenifer saw that my face fell when I talked about my parents. She patted my shoulder and I turned to face her.

"Don't worry dear," she said as she rubbed my arm to comfort me. "I shall be your mother for today." I smiled and a tear ran down my cheek. "Thank you Jen. I really don't bear to leave you, you are my bestest friend." Jenifer heard what I said and saw me tearing. She said, "Hye, don't do this~ you are making me cry too..." and a tear slid down her cheek.

I stopped and smiled at her, she then went to get my bouquet. I took out my phone and searched for my family photo, the one taken the day before my parents passed away. I stared at their happy faces and said, "Hey mom and dad. I'm getting married today. Don't I look pretty? I hope you guys can be with me on my special day when I was younger. It didnt change even now, I know you guys cant be here physically but both of you will always be here, " I then wiped my tears away, and pointed at my chest where my heart is. "Here, in my heart." And smiled in my tears.

Suddenly the door creaked open and Austin came in. "WOAH you look so pretty! Like a goddess!" I laughed as he played a starstruck look on his face. "Thank you Austin~" Austin then walked over to Jenifer who was arranging the bouquet nicely. I faced the picture in my phone again when suddenly a pair of arms wrapped themselves around me, just above my chest.

I looked up in the mirror and saw Tao. "Hey, you cant see me in my wedding dress before the wedding! It is bad luck!" I said as I playfully covered his eyes with my small hands. "I dont fear any bad luck, with you by my side, I am invincible~" he cooed as he removed my hands from his eyes and held tmr. I blushed a little and he pecked my lips. At this point, Tao's father strolled in and saw Tao. "Hey you can't see your bride in her-" "In her wedding dress before the wedding, I know." Tao completed his father's sentence and his father shooed him out the room.

"Hey my beautiful daughter!" "Hey dad~" "Are you nervous?" "Yea I am. I wish my dad could be here to walk me down the aisle." I looked down. Tao's father then tilted my chin. "I will walk you down the aisle." "You will? My eye lit up when he said that. "Yeap! I promised your father and mother before he passed on that I will walk you down the aisle."

I teared up and said, "Thanks dad, I love you~!" And i threw my arms around this kind old man's neck. He chuckled and returned the hug. I smiled and Jenifer came up to us. "Hye, Mr Huang, it is time for the bride to make her way to the church~" I stood up slowly and stood in front of Dad and he covered my face with the wedding veil. Jenifer came behind me and fluffed my dress. Dad held out his arm and looked at me, smiling. "Are you ready?" "Yes Dad. Lets go." I said smiling.

 

Tao's POV

I stood in front of everyone, waiting for Hye to come. I was so nervous I felt queasy. My heart started began beating so hard I was afraid it would fly out of my mouth. I shot a nervous smile to Austin who was behind me. "Dont worry man, chill!" Austin said and I winced. "I am so nervous right now. Like seriously." "Dont be so nervous, she came didnt she?" Austin teased and I shot him a look. I was about to say something back to Austin when suddenly a song came on in the church. I stiffened and turned to face the door. Austin stepped forward and patted my shoulder.

 

Author's POV

Music played and the doors to the church opened. Hyeyoung and her father,  stood at the foot of the red carpet on the floor. Before they started moving, the man next to her gave her hand a squeeze. She looked at him and she swore she saw the same look her late father used to have in Mr Huang's eyes. She smiled and Mr Huang mouthed, "Shall we?" Hyeyoung nodded and they stepped onto the red carpet.

When Tao saw Hyeyoung walking towards him, he felt everything stop. It was like the time had stopped and only the two of them in the church. He saw how beautiful Hyeyoung was and she was going to be his wife. He looked at Hyeyoung and he couldn't control his tears. He cupped his nose and mouth as his eyes turn red. His first tear fell out his eyes when Hyeyoung stepped in front of him.

Hyeyoung faced him and wiped away his tear with her thumb while smiling. As soon as he smiled with his red eyes, Hyeyoung smiled and her eyes watered. They smiled shyly at each other and the pastor started. Tao and Hyeyoung faced each other and the pastor asked Tao to hold up his right hand to say his pledge.

"I, Huang ZiTao, take you, Park Hyeyoung to be my wife. I promise to always be your biggest fan and your partner in crime. I promise to create and support a family with you, in a household filled with laughter, patience, understanding, and love. I vow not just to grow old together, but to grow together. I will love you faithfully through the difficult and the easy. What may come, I will always be there, each one believing that love never dies. As I have given you my hand to hold, so I give you my life to keep."

Then it was Hyeyoung's turn. She held up her right hand and said, "I, Park Hyeyoung, take you Huang ZITao to be the husband of my days, the companion of my house, the friend of my life. We shall bear together whatever trouble and sorrow life may lay upon us, and we shall share together whatever good and joyful things life may bring us. With these words, and all the words of my heart, I marry you and bind my life to yours."

"Now I pronounce you husband and wife. Mr Huang, yo can now kiss you bride."

Tao grabbed Hyeyoung's waist and pulled her close to him. Hyeyoung smiled as she sawTao smirk. Tao then crashed his lips onto Hyeyoung's and the crowd cheered. They had invited the whole class to their wedding. Everyone stood up and clapped as Tao broke the kiss and hugged Hyeyoung's waist , while pumping his fist in the air.

There was a after-party that night in a hotel, and the newlyweds needed to prepare for the night so they decided to leave first. ANd before they leave, they needed to do just on more thing, throwing the bouquet. So Hyeyoung got ready, and she threw the bouquet. Can you guess who caught it?

Jenifer held her hands up high and the bouquet of flowers landed in her hands. Jenifer looked at the flowers sheepishly and Hyeyoung shouted, "AUSTIN! TAKE CARE OF HER FOR ME!" and the car sped off. Jenifer then looked at Austin, and Austin grabbed her shoulder. "A-Austin, what are you doing?" "Hyeyoung told me to take care of you, didn't she?" Austin then smirked at the blushing Jenifer.

In the car towards their place, Tao placed his hand on Hyeyoung's thigh. He glided his hand upwards and Hyeyoung stopped him. "Not yet baby~" "I can't wait baby~ We have 3 hours to the after party~ 3 hours of fun with each other~!" Tao smirked and Hyeyoung smiled, knowing full well what his fun meant.

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEY READERS! SO THIS IS MY NEXT UPDATE~ HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT ~ THANK YOU FOR READING AND PLEASE ANTICIPATE MY NEXT UPDATE ^^

SUBSCRIBE? COMMENTS?

 

 

LOVE LOTS