004

Back Together with My Best Friend

Author's POV

Fast forward~~~  TO GRADUATION DAY! Tao and Hyeyoung were getting prepared for their graduation ceremony, which was in the afternoon and there would be a party after that. Hyeyoung was done with her black tube dress and Tao was fumbling with his tie. "Here, let me." Hyeyoung said as she walked up to him. "Thanks dear~" Tao chimed as he kissed her cheek. He slowly travelled down her neck and he earned a slap on his chest, "Stay still! I trying to do your tie~"

Tao smiled sheepishly at Hyeyoung and suddenly the doorbell rang. Hyeyoung patted Tao's chest and made her way to the door. She opened it and Jenifer flew into her arms. "We are all graduating today!" And Austin strolled in from behind. Hyeyoung looked at Austin to greet him. They nodded their heads and Hyeyoung gave him a look and pointed to Jenifer with her eyes, teasing him.

Tao then came downstairs and saw Austin smiling sheepishly at Hyeyoung. He also saw Jenifer in Hyeyoung's arms and understood why Austin was smiling. Tao went beside Austin and nudged him. Austin gave him a death glare for teasing but Tao just chuckled. He slided next to Hyeyoung and wrapped his arm around her waist. "Shall we?" he asked.

The two girls nodded and Austin smirked as a form of an answer. They then left for school. Each respectively got their certificates and there was a night party in school. Hyeyoung was sitting alone when suddenly the lights went off.

Hyeyoung was shocked and before she could do anything, she was dragged by someone towards the dancefloor and the lights turned back on. She was in the middle of the dancefloor. She heard Tao's voice behind her. "Hyeyoung..."

She spun around and saw Tao on one knee, in one hand a bouquet of roses, and the other holding a ring box. "T-Tao... What are you doing?" Hyeyoung asked. Tao asked Austin to give Hyeyoung the bouquet of roses in his hand, and said, "Ms Park Hyeyoung, the previous proposal I made to you was not romantic. So I was thinking of proposing to you again. You are the prettiest and iest woman I have ever met. The nicest and kindest lady I've seen. You captured my heart the first time I saw you. You make me laugh when you laugh, you make me sad when you cry. I love how you affect me with your cuteness. I love the way you look when you concentrate on something."

Everyone was gaping and Hyeyoung's eyes were watering. Everyone knew they were together at this point, but didn't know they were already engaged till what Tao had said. Damien stood there watching them and he smirked. He was jealous, yes, but he knew what he did to you before really affected you, therefore he didn't want to chase you back.

"I can no longer live without you. My life is not complete without you. You occupy my mind all the time and I can't get you out. I know I have to make you mine before anyone does." Tao continued, as Hyeyoung looked at him with her hand over as she gently wiped her tears away. "Ms Park Hyeyoung, will you marry me and complete my life?" Tao ended and looked up at Hyeyoung, beaming.

Everyone was in complete silence, waiting for Hyeyoung's answer. Hyeyoung looked deeply into Tao's eyes and nodded her head. Everyone was cheering and Tao sprung up. He fitted the ring on her ring finger and wrapped his arms around her wiast and lifted her up. Hyeyoung giggled in delight as Tao spun her around. "Stop, stop! I'm getting dizzy~" Hyeyoung said.

He then set her down and kissed her forehead. Hyeyoung wrapped her arms aroung Tao's waist and rest her head on his chest. "Thank you for coming into my life." Hyeyoung whispered and Tao smiled. Suddenly, Tao shouted, "LET THE PARTY BEGIN!" Hyeyoung laughed as the lights darkened and music filled the area. Tao bent forward and brought out his hand, looking at Hyeyoung, "May I have this dance, Mrs Huang?" "You may, Mr Huang!" Hyeyoung giggled and placed her hand on his.

They danced the night away and everyone had the time of their lives. Hyeyoung danced to the slow music that was playing and rested her head on his chest. She smiled as a tear dropped from her eye, as she felt happiness.

They went home after that and it was 1am. Hyeyoung was sitting in front of her mirror, removing her ear rings and makeup. Hyeyoung made her way to the full length mirror and stood in front of it, trying to pull down the zipper at the back of her dress. She was struggling to do so but her arms were not long enough. As she was focusing on her dress, Tao creaked opened the door and saw Hyeyoung struggling with her dress.

He walked up behind her and whispered in her ear, "Hye baby, having trouble?" Hyeyoung nodded and he said, "Let me~" Tao then gently patted Hyeyoung's hand away and he held the zipper. He slowly glided the zipper down as he breathes on Hyeyoung's shoulder, giving kisses.

"Stop~" Hyeyoung said but she was enjoying it. Tao said, "Baby, you made my night tonight~ I want to make this night awesome for you too~" Tao was done with the zipper and Hyeyoung turned around to face Tao. She slowly pulled her dress off and Tao immediately carried her up bridal style and threw Hyeyoung on the bed.

They had a make out session on the bed and they slowly stripped each other. They had round after round of fun and soon they were exhausted. Hyeyoung was lying on Tao's chest and his hand was gliding up and down on her back. "I love you," Hyeyoung muttered and Tao smiled. He turned his body and now he is on top of Hyeyoung. She smirked beneath him as she slid her hand down to his little brother. Tao shuddered with her touch and he kissed her lips. "I love you too. Ready for another roound?" Tao asked and Hyeyoung said, "Bring it on~"

The night went on, and the room was filled with ual moans and sounds of pleasure.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SO WELL, HOW IS THIS CHAPTER? I AM REALLY TRYING TO NOT MAKE THIS RATED M, but it is getting difficult with this touchy couple. DID YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER? KEKE SO PLEASE ANTICIPATE MY NEXT UPDATE AND I need your comments alright? To get ideas and encouragement~~

COMMENTS? SUBSCRIBE?

 

LOVE LOTS