003

Back Together with My Best Friend

Author's POV

"What would you like to be when you start work?" Hyeyoung propped her head up with her hands on the table, making a squished face. Tao looked back at her and chuckled, seeing the silly look on her face. They were at their place, and Tao was whipping up dinner for the both of them. He followed what Hyeyoung did as the water boiled. The both of them look at each other and smiled. "So, what do you want to be?" Hyeyoung asked again. "Hmmm, I would want to be Hyeyoung's y husband!" Tao said and smirked.

"YAH! I'm being serious here." Hyeyoung playfully slapped Tao's arm. Tao rubbed the area Hyeyoung hit and said, "Hey, it hurts you know~" Hyeyoung chuckled and place her hand on his hurt area. She then helped him ease the pain. "But I'm serious, what do you want to be?" "Okay, I want to be an undercover police officer! So cool shooting guns, and pretending to be in the triads and gangsters." Tao said as he pretended to be holding a gun and shooting bad guys.

Hyeyoung laughed as she watched his antics. "Then how about you?" Tao asked Hyeyoung back as he went back to his cooking. "Hmmm, I guess we were meant to be! That is my dream too! To be an undercover police officer!" And Hyeyoung mimicked what Tao had done. "I forbid you to be an undercover police officer!" Tao said with a low voice. "But why?!" Hyeyoung asked back in defiance.

"Because I can't let you be in danger. I can't imagine you getting hurt." Tao said, continuing with his cooking. Hyeyoung felt all warm inside and made her way to Tao. She stood behind the tall guy and back-hugged him, snuggling her face in his back. "Yah~ I know but I wanna be a police officer too... So we can work together~" Hyeyoung said. Tao could feel Hyeyoung pouting behind his back and he chuckled. He turned off the fire on the stove and spun around, grabbing her shoulders. "I know, but I can't lose you~" Tao said as he pecked Hyeyoung's lips.

"Hey, isn't this all too early to be talking about work? We are currently on our last year in school and we have about a year before we get a job~" Hyeyoung said as Tao began cooking. "Well you started it~" Tao pouted as he faced Hyeyoung for a moment and turned back to his cooking. Well, dinner past and they went to watch some tv, for the food to digest, and when the clock struck mid night, Tao carried the already asleep Hyeyoung back to bed. They were watching some history film and Hyeyoung was bored. Tao slung his arm over her shoulders and she was lying on his chest. She fell asleep and wrapped her arms on his waist like some kind of pillow.

The next morning, Hyeyoung woke up and saw Tao next to her, asleep. He was wearing his long pants and no shirt on. She slowly got up and got off the bed. She entered the toilet to brush her teeth and pee. Not wanting to wake Tao, she slowly and softly closed the door. Tao stayed still until her toilet door closed and opened an eye. He smirked and then opened both his eyes. He wanted to suprise her in the toilet so he got up, but suddenly, Tao heard the toilet door unlock. He immediately laid back down and pretended to sleep. Hyeyoung tiptoed towrad Tao and leaned in to kiss his forehead. She wanted to go to the kitchen when suddenly she was pulled down into Tao's arms. He cuddled her like a bear and hugged her tight to his chest. Hyeyoung chuckled and lightly slap his chest, "I know you are awake! Come on, get up~"

Tao groaned playfully as he rolled on the bed, till he was lying face down. Hyeyoung hit his and laughed, "Wake up sleepyhead!" Tao shook his head like a little kid and Hyeyoung said, "Ok, carry on sleeping~ I'm making breakfast, so I going downstairs first." Hyeyoung ran her hand down his back and slapped his once more. She chuckled as Tao groaned in pain and she left the room.

Hyeyoung went to the kitchen and was preparing to make breakfast. "Ok! Let's do it!" Hyeyoung said as she prepared the ingredients. It was her first time after a long while that she cooked breakfast for Tao. She wanted to try a recipe for an omelette, so she went online on her phone.

 

For one person:

- 2 eggs

- 1 tablespoon milk

- salt and freshly ground pepper

- 2 teaspoons olive oil

- 50g mushrooms, thinly sliced

- 1 rasher bacon, finely chopped

- half a tomato, finely chopped

- 5g butter

- quarter cup of grated cheese

 

"Well this should do it!" Hyeyoung said to herself as she was done preparing the ingredients. She took another look at the recipe and continued. She was so busy cooking that she didn't realise that Tao had already come downstairs. He creeped up to her and surprised her with a back hug. She shrieked in shock and she spun around, only to meet with Tao's lips.

"Hmmmm, your lips are the best thing I've tasted~" Tao said while pressing against Hyeyoung's lips. Hyeyoung smiled and pushed Tao away. She then returned to her cooking. Tao sat at the table behind Hyeyoung and watched as she cooked for him. Hyeyoung set the food on the table and they started eating. What is a TaoxHyeyoung couple without being sweet to each other. Tao fed Hyeyoung with a piece of bread. He held it with his lips and Hyeyoung took it from him, and they had another kiss.

Unbelievable! This two can never live ONE day without kissing and hugging each other.

 

 

 

 

 

SO THIS IS MY NEXT UPDATE. I WILL GET TO THE FIRST MAJOR PLOT OF THE STORY WITHIN THE NEXT TWO CHAPTERS, I PROMISE! ^^ SO YEAH! THANKS FOR READING, AND PLEASE ANTICIPATE THE NEXT UPDATE! I hope I did not go out of point in this chapter keke ^^ SO YEAH! THANKS. I hope to see comments keke ^^ so silent readers please type up! ^^

COMMENTS? SUBSCRIBE?

 

 

LOVE LOTS!