021

Back Together with My Best Friend

Author's POV

Hyeyoung fumbled with her ropes when she was alone and she managed to get one hand out. She pressed the chip in her ear and said, "You got that?" The voice on the other end said, "Yes madam. We are now heading to your position." Hyeyoung then untied the ropes on her legs and ran towards the door. Before she could open the door, the door swung open and someone was pushed into the room.

That person fell on Hyeyoung and both fell onto the ground. Hyeyoung looked at the guy who was on top of her and realised it was Kris. "What are you doing here?" Hyeyoung asked and helped Kris sit up. Hyeyoung examined Kris' face and saw bruises and cuts. She fumed and she sprung up. She then threw a punch at Jackson but his men caught her and pinned her hands behind her back.

"Let go of me!" Hyeyoung shruggled under the firm hold of his men. Kris managed to get up and wanted to get Hyeyoung but before he could take a step forward, another one of Jackson's men grabbed hold of him and knocked the back of his knees, making Kris fall back onto the floor. "What do you want from me?" Hyeyoung yelled at Jackson and got a punch across her face.

Hyeyoung coughed from the pain and she swallowed her saliva painfully before glaring at Jackson. "I'm gonna mkae you pay for betraying me." Jackson then grabbed her neck and added force against . Hyeyoung couldn't breathe. "Let... go-" Hyeyoung muttered and Kris sprung from his position and kicked Jackson away from Hyeyoung.

Hyeyoung was beatened up in front of Kris and whenever Kris wanted to help her, he himself was also beatened. "I am the one you want, let him go!" Hyeyoung yelled at Jackson and he just laughed lowly. "Are you sure I'm going to listen to you?"

***

"How is Tao going to save you now?" Jackson asked and caressed Hyeyoung's face with the back of his hand. "You bastard! You are the one that caused the death of my husband!" Hyeyoung yelled, she was really upset because she had caused Kris to be in this trouble again. "You ." Hyeyoung said and received two slaps across her face. "Me?" Jackson laughed.

"The one that caused the death of your husband, wasn't me." Jackson said. He then grabbed Hyeyoung's chin and leaned closed to her ear. Kris fidgeted, disliking how Jackson was treating Hyeyoung. Jackson then leaned closer to Hyeyoung's ear and said, "It was you." Kris heard what Jackson had said and looked at Hyeyoung. Hyeyoung stopped moving.

She took a while to process what Jackson had just told her. "NO! No, you are lying! I'm gonna kill you!" Hyeyoung yelled and kicked around. "Are you sure?" Jackson asked and Hyeyoung stopped. "Are you sure that I was the one who caused his death?" Jackson asked again. Hyeyoung's memory brought her back to the day of Tao's death.

Tears welled up in Hyeyoung's widened eyes and they escaped her eyes when she blinked. She then slunked down to the floor. Jackson then knelt on the floor in front of Hyeyoung and asked her mockingly, "Now, it wasn't me who caused his death right?" Hyeyoung's tears flowed down her face, and Kris could not bear to see Hyeyoung so vulnerable. "Where is my son?!" Hyeyoung screamed.

***

"Look there." Jackson told Hyeyoung and released her chin. Hyeyoung looked at where he had pointed and saw a guy carried her son out. He was crying to badly and Hyeyoung's heart broke. "Omma~" he cried, when he saw his mother. He opened his arms wide and flapped them, leaning forward because he wanted to be in his mother's warm embrace. Hyeyoung stood up but Jackson's men held onto her.

"Let my son go, please..." Hyeyoung looked at Jackson and pleaded. Jackson laughed at Hyeyoung faltering front. Hyeyoung looked at her son and he was still crying, he was badly shakened up and Hyeyoung wanted to just carry him in her arms, to stop him from crying himself hoarse. "Please, let him and Kris go, I'll do whatever you want me to..." Hyeyoung pleaded.

She would do anything for her son to be safe. However, Yiyang's cries began to annoy the men and they shouted at him. Yiyang trembled and began screaming his lungs out, terriblely afraid. "Stop!" Hyeyoung yelled at them. She then turned her attention to her son and dried her tears. She swallowed her saliva as she tried to steady her shaking voice. "Yiyang-ah..." Hyeyoung called out and Yiyang sniffed.

He turned his attention to his mother, and Hyeyoung wiped her tears away. "Omma... Omma is going to come get you okay? Stop crying, okay?" Hyeyoung told him and smiled. Yiyang seemed to have understood what his mother had said, and stopped crying. "That's my boy." Hyeyoung said. "I love you." Hyeyoung told him. Yiyang could sense something was wrong with his mother and he started to whimper.

"Don't cry, I'll be alright." Hyeyoung assured Yiyang and she turned her head away from her son. She didn't want him to see her cry, this incident was already a huge impact to Yiyang. She glared at Jackson, and kicked the shin of the person holding her. He doubled over in pain and Hyeyoung lunged herself at Jackson. She threw a punch at Jackson but he just stood there, chuckling lowly.

"What are you laughing at?!" Hyeyoung yelled. Jackson's face straightened and someone pulled Hyeyoung away from him. "Let go of me!" Hyeyoung yelled. Jackson walked up to Hyeyoung and punched her in her stomach. Hyeyoung bent over in pain and Jackson reached over to her and pulled her hair. "You have some temper there." Jackson mocked her. He removed his grip on her hair and held her chin.

"Before you do anything," Jackson said, and looked at Hyeyoung. Jackson then pointed at Yiyang's direction and Hyeyoung's eyes followed suit. "Please... don't." Hyeyoung pleaded. Baby Yiyang had a gun pointed at his small head. Hyeyoung turned to face Jackson and pleaded, "Please don't, I'm begging you." Hyeyoung was crying, in fear.

Someone came from behind Jackson and handed him a gun. Jackson looked at the gun and admired it. He smirked and looked at Hyeyoung, holding out the gun in front of her. Hyeyoung looked at the gun then at Jackson. Jackson then leaned in closer to Hyeyoung's ear and whispered, "If you want your son to live, kill yourself."

 

 

 


Hey readers, this is my next update. I hope you guys have enjoyed it~ Please leave some comments for me? KEKE Thank you for reading and for being patient.

Countdown to last chapter: two

 

LOVE LOTS