009

Back Together with My Best Friend

Author's POV

Hyeyoung's jaw dropped when she realised who the head of the gang was. "D-Damien..." Hyeyoung stuttered. Tao was shocked but smirked. This meant that Tao could take revenge for Hyeyoung for what Damien had done to her. Damien stared at Tao as he registered his face in his mind as he looked on at Hyeyoung.

“Well, if it isn’t Hyeyoung and Tao. Joined the gangs, I see?” Damien uttered and Hyeyoung just stared at him. Damien stepped towards Hyeyoung as she did the same. Tao tried to stop her but Hyeyoung told him she would be alright. Damien and Hyeyoung now stand face to face, Damien caressed Hyeyoung’s cheek with the back of his hand. Hyeyoung glared at him as he did so and clenched her fists. "Damien~ What happened to you? Why did you join a gang? You were bad, but not this bad..." Hyeyoung asked. Damien stiffed and then said, "Because I missed you and you seem to like bad boys~"

Damien laughed as Hyeyoung took a step back. He looked past her shoulder and saw Tao and gang in protective mode. He snickered and kissed Hyeyoung’s cheek, grabbed her hand and placed it at his crotch, then whispering in her ear, “Baby, you make me so hard right now, I miss being inside of you~”. Hyeyoung cringed with his words and breath against her ear. She wasn’t gonna let Damien say that to her, so she pushed him away and gave him a loud slap on his cheek. Damien stared at her and she smirked. “,” he muttered and rushed towards her.

Damien raised his hand and wanted to slap Hyeyoung, however Tao was faster and gave Damien a punch on his stomach. He stumbled backwards in pain and that move activated the fight. Punches and kicks flew. Hyeyoung was behind Tao and gang when suddenly someone locked her from behind. The person has his arm around her neck and she struggled. Hyeyoung had learnt how to counter attacks like this. She threw her hands behind her head and found the face of the attacker.

She used both her thumbs to press her attacker’s eyes and kicked his shin. The attacker doubled over in pain and Hyeyoung walked towards him. Just then, someone grabbed her shoulder from behind and spun her around. Hyeyoung spun around and someone threw a punch at her face. She fell onto the floor and looked up. She saw the same underling that tried to molest her the other day. “You . You work in a pub and forbade guys to touch you?” He spat. Hyeyoung felt something wet at the corner of and touched it with her thumb.

She held her thumb to her face and saw blood. She was certainly pissed now. Hyeyoung got up and kicked the guy at his shin and threw a punch at his face. Hyeyoung was no joke when she becomes angry, ever since she joined the gangs. She can really pack a punch if she is pissed. "Bastard!" Hyeyoung shouted at his face and ran forward to him. However, a girl from the rival gang charged towards Hyeyoung and slammed her against the wall. Hyeyoung's back slammed against the wall and she hissed.

Hyeyoung glared at the girl and realised it was Jamie. It looked like she had joined the gangs with Damien. ", still together with that son of a yeah?" Hyeyoung spat out and Jamie just chuckled. "Why? Are you jealous?" She said and Hyeyoung rolled her eyes. Without a second word, Jamie threw a punch in Hyeyoung's stomach and slapped her. Hyeyoung growled and kicked Jamie repeatedly as Jamie shielded herself. Hyeyoung pushed Jamie's hands away and punch her face.

The guy that molested Hyeyoung came charging at her and punched Hyeyoung. She fell to the floor and sprained her ankle. She hissed in pain and shouted, "SON OF A !' and that caught the attention of Tao. He spun around and saw Hyeyoung on the floor. The guy was menacing towards Hyeyoung and grabbed her hair and pulled her up. He gave Hyeyoung a slap and was going to give her a punch when suddenly someone grabbed his wrist. The guy looked up and saw an angry Tao in front of him. "HANDS OFF MY WOMAN!" He yelled and punched the guy at his face and it was a total knockout.

As the guy lay unconscious on the floor, Damien charged towards Tao and whipped out a parang. He slashed at Tao's back and Tao arched his back in pain as he growled. He fell to the ground in pain and Damien grabbed onto Hyeyoung. Tao stood up and quickly punched Damien before he could react. Tao endured the pain and kept punching Damien on his face. He started to bleed from the cuts on hs face caused by the ring Tao was wearing and the corner of his mouth. Jackson arrived and stopped Tao before he killed Damien with his punches.

Seeing blood on Tao's back and Hyeyoung limping, Jackson told the other guys to bring them to the hospital to get their wounds treated. Hyeyoung saw Tao bleeding and slung his arm over her shoulder, asking Tao to lean on her as they made their way to the car. Tao realised that Hyeyoung was limping and wanted to get away from her, not putting pressure on her. However, Hyeyoung was very stubborn and insisted that Tao leaned on her. Tao had no choice but to listen to her. They entered the car and Tao rested his head on Hyeyoung's shoulders.

They entered the hospital and and Tao was ushered into the operating room to clean up the slash wound on his back. Hyeyoung sat outside the room with blood at the corner of and the cut above her eye. Jackson told her to get her wounds cleaned up but she insisted that she wanted to wait for Tao to come out. Tao was wheeled out, unconscious, because of the anesthesia and was wheeled into the ward. Hyeyoung followed him into the room. After sitting down, Hyeyoung told the nurse to bring her some medicine for her wounds and the nurse complied.

With a mirror, Hyeyoung cleaned up her wounds and waited for Tao to wake. She waited for the medicine to wear off in Tao and she fell asleep. He slowly woke up and saw Hyeyoung asleep, with her face facing him. Tao was upset to see those wounds on her beautiful face and he used his thumb to caress her cheek and cut. He saw Hyeyoung's face cringe and her eyes fluttering open.

"Hey, you are awake..." Hyeyoung said as she sat up, when suddenly she winced. Her back was hurting because she was slammed into the wall quite a number of times. Tao was worried and asked if she was alright. Hyeyoung gave him a weak smile and nodded her head. Hyeyoung was smiling and holding Tao's hand because she was happy that Tao was awake. She then felt a sudden headache and gripped her head. Tao look at her worriedly and asked, "Please go see the doctor, Hye, please~" but Hyeyoung said she doesn't want to.

Just as she was getting up to pour herself a cup of water, she saw black spots before her eyes, and her head was giddy and aching even more. She could hear her heartbeat in her ears and before she knew it, she fainted. Tao was shocked and immediately pressed on the emergency button next to him and he could hear nurses running and saw a doctor and two nurses entering the room. They brought Hyeyoung out and Tao could not help but feel worried.

"Didn't I tell you to see the doctor?" Tao muttered when Hyeyoung was carried out the room by the nurses.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SO THIS IS THE NEXT UPDATE~ I DIDN'T THINK I WAS GONNA UPDATE THIS SOON BUT HERE I AM~ ^^ Thank you for reading and being patient with me. I hope that you guys have enjoyed this chapter and please anticipate the next one~

I need comments please, so I can improve on my stories, to gain ideas and to have encouragement~ So silent readers, please type up! Thanks~~

THANK YOU

 

 

 

LOVE LOTS