THE ACT

SPYING ON YOU

 

 

[THE ACT]

 

 

 

Jiyong is sitting near the infirmary as he looks to his surroundings.

 

 

Where the hell is him ? It's about time he'll walk here.

 

 

Then, right from his left side he sees Seunghyun walking towards the infirmary.

 

 

 

"Hiks… hikss… hikss….", Jiyong sobs out loud, tears have stream down on his face. He buried his face in both of his hand.

 

 

"Jina-shi..?", Seunghyun calls him softly. He kneels in front of Jiyong and reach out for Jiyong's head.

 

 

"Hey, what's wrong ?", Seunghyun asks again.

 

 

"S-sensei… hiks… W-what s-should I d-do ? hiks… hiks", Jiyong sobs as he looks up to Seunghyun with tears all over his face.

 

 

"What happen ? Why did you cry ?", Seunghyun says as he wipes away the tears on Jiyong cheeks.

 

 

Did he just touch me ?!! This bastard !!!

 

Wait stop Jiyong, you need to get this right.

Okay, calm down.

 

 

"S-sensei…. M-my b-boyfriend... hikss…. h-he wants t-to b-reak up w-with me. He said.. I d-didn't look cute a-anymore.. He w-wants t-to b-break up w-with m-me", Jiyong sobs louder, he pulls Seunghyun into a tight hug and burrying his face on Seunghyun's chest.

 

 

"Hush now. Stop crying, let's get in the infirmary, you don't want anyone see you like this right ?", Seunghyun says softly as he helps Jiyong to stand up.

 

 

Don't have to acts like a gentleman when you cruelly broke my sister's hearts.

 

 

 

They walk into the infirmary, and meet dr. Riuna.

 

 

"What's happen with her ?", She asks Seunghyun worriedly.

 

 

"She broke up with her boyfriend", Seunghyun says as he makes Jiyong sits on the infirmary's bed.

 

 

"Something about her being a bit boyish, I think", Seunghyun whispers to dr. Riuna.

 

 

 

WHAT ARE THEY DOING ?!!

 

 

 

"Okay, let me handle it", dr. Riuna says as she sits beside Jiyong.

 

 

"N-noo !! I need to talk with with a man !! I need to know what is wrong with me !! W-why is he leaving me !! I need your help s-sensei", Jiyong sobs loudly as he shakes Seunghyun's hand hardly. Seunghyun eyes Riuna to make her leave them alone. Which is answered by an eager nod from her.

 

 

"I'll go get your roommate then", dr. Riuna says as she walks away.

 

 

"No, unnie !! Y-you c-can't t-tell this to D-dara", Jiyong whines as he holds dr. Riuna's hand tightly.

 

 

"Why ? You need a friend to talk, I guess you need to tell her your problem", dr. Riuna says softly.

 

 

"I'm embarrassed", Jiyong mumbles.

 

 

 

No way !! Dara can't know this things !

What if she thinks I like man - I mean, uhh..

I don't want her to know I dated a man !! Noooo..

 

 

 

"Let me handle it", dr. Riuna says as she walk out the door.

 

 

"Unnie!", Jiyong calls her but stopped by Seunghyun's hand.

 

 

"She can take care of it. Now, mind if you tell me the full story ?", Seunghyun asks him softly. 

 

 

"Uh… He asks me to break up with him… hiks… He said… He c-can't stand me anymore… hiks.. W-what is wrong with me sensei ? Am I u-ugly ? A-am I ill-tempered ?? Why is he leave me like this ?... hiks… why ?...", Jiyong sobs loudly.

 

 

"You're beautiful, Jina-shi. You can't see yourself so down like that. Believe in me.. you're so far from ugly", Seunghyun says as he Jiyong's hair.

 

 

 

This damn guy is touching my ing hair !!!

 

 

 

"B-but… W-why he left ??... A-am I really look like a boy ?.. I don't look like a girl even just a bit ??", Jiyong sobs.

 

 

"Well, you're pretty in your own way Jina-shi. You don't need to be feminine just for him to came back with you. There're many other boy out there who can see the pretty thing inside you. You don't need a man who can't respect you, can't accept you the way you're. Trust me you'll find a better one", Seunghyun says softly.

 

 

"B-but I want him !!! I need him !! What should I do sensei ?", Jiyong whines.

 

 

"Uh.. Have you call him again ?...", Seunghyun says hesitantly.

 

 

"I have call him billion times until my phone runs out of battery", Jiyong says as he shows Seunghyun his phone.

 

 

"You can use my phone to call him", Seunghyun says as he gives his phone to Jiyong.

 

 

"Really ?...", Jiyong says, looking up to see Seunghyun faces with his cat-eyes.

 

 

"Yes, maybe after the talk everything will be okay again. I'll give you the time, you need to call him, okay ? Don't be afraid", Seunghyun says as he walks out the door.

 

 

 

As soon as Seunghyun steps out the room, he starts doing his magic to his phone. Typing here, typing there as he trying to connect the phone with his tracking device. After minutes, he success to connect it with the device. It kind of like a GPS, so he could knew everywhere Seunghyun goes. And to avoid the suspicions, Jiyong decided to give Youngbae a call.

 

 

 

Well, I can't think another name for being my fake boyfriend.

 

 

 

"Hello, who is this?", Youngbae says politely.

 

 

 

"Bae-ah, it’s me Jiyong", Jiyong whisperes softly.

 

 

"AHHH. JINA-AH !!! ANNYEONG, I MISS YOUR VOICE", Youngbae yells out loud.

 

 

Jiyong had told him about all of this troublesome mission. And when Jiyong told him about his fake name, Youngbae just couldn't bring himself to stop teasing Jiyong.

 

 

"Stop teasing me you, idiot !!! Now help me. You had to act like a boyfriend of mine, got it ?", Jiyong whispers again.

 

 

"Huh ? What.. boyfriend ?",

 

 

"My fake boyfriend !!", Jiyong whispers angrily.

 

 

"Ah, fake !!! Okay okay",

 

 

Jiyong walks towards the door and sit in front of it. He screams out loud to make sure that Seunghyun will hear the conversations.

 

 

"I ALWAYS LOVE YOU !!! hiks… WHY CAN'T YOU GET THAT ?? I CAN'T… hiks… I CAN'T.. I CAN'T DO A THING WITHOUT YOU", Jiyong yells out loud.

 

 

"Aigoo.. Jina-ah, I always love you tooo. I miss you, I want to hug you, kiss you and take you somewhere with me. I want to see youuu Jina-ah~", Youngbae says softly.

 

 

 

Aish, this brat is using aegyo on me ?!! I'll kill him later.

 

 

 

"Be serious Youngbae, you're breaking up on me now", Jiyong whispers.

 

 

"Oh okay",

 

 

"NOOO !! NO.. hiks.. I L-LOVE YOU", Jiyong sobs loudly as he hit the door with his hand. Soon after that, Seunghyun rushed into the room and surprised to see Jiyong bent down in front of the door. He reaches for Jiyong and his back softly.

 

 

"Give me a chance, Bae-ah… hiks … I always love you.. hiks… Please, I can't without you.. hiks.. hiks.. I can't .." Jiyong sobs as he lays his head on Seunghyun's shoulders, so Seunghyun could hear their conversations.

 

 

"I'll give us a try Jina-ah.. Let's get from the very beginning. I'm sorry, let's try again",

 

 

 

This brat !!! Why is the story goes this way ?!

He supposed to ignore me, to trash me !! Aish!!!

 

 

 

"R-really ?.. hiks… y-you'll g-give us a t-ry ??", Jiyong shutters.

 

 

"Mmm, I'll give us a try, Jina-ah",

 

 

 

STUPID BRAT !!!

 

 

 

In time, Dara and dr. Riuna rush in the room. Dara is looking so furious as she take a look on Jiyong. And surprisingly, Dara snatches the phone that Jiyong hold.

 

 

 

"YAH B*STARD !! YOU BETTER GET YOUR MIND STRAIGHT !! BECAUSE YOU'RE CLEARLY THE STUPIEST THING I EVER KNOW IF YOU LEAVE JINA !! SHE'S THE PRETTIEST GIRL I EVER SEEN, AND YOU JUST DITCH HER BECAUSE SHE LOOK LIKE A BOY ?!! ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME ?!! YOU BETTER KILL YOURSELF, BEFORE I GO KILL YOU FOR YOUR PAYMENT AS YOU BROKE MY FRIEND'S HEART, YOU STUPID PIECE OF SH*T", Dara says as she hung up the phone furiously. Making the rest people in the room gone mute.

 

 

 

"YAH !! WHERE DID YOUR PRIDE HAS GONE ?!! YOU CAN'T BEG A MAN LIKE THAT !!! FUTHERMORE A ING BASTARD LIKE HIM", Dara yells furiously as she eyed Jiyong angrily.  

 

 

 

Did she just put herself for me ? Gosh, why did I feel so happy ?

 

 

 

"I'LL FIND YOU A HUNDRED MORE PRECIOUS MAN WHO WILL STICK WITH YOU LIKE A GLUE !! YOU DON'T HAVE TO BEG HIM !!", Dara screams angrily.

 

 

 

"Dara, calm down dear", dr. Riuna steps behind Dara and her back softly.

 

 

She.. cares for me... God, she do care about me.

 

 

Argh, Jiyong !! Get your mind straight. It's no time to be happy.

 

 

Act !! You have to act !!!

 

 

 

"Y-YOU DON'T KNOW A THING !! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I NEED HIM. I DON'T NEED ANY OTHER MEN. I NEED HIM. JUST HIM. AND YOU JUST HUNG UP HIS CALL WHEN HE SAID HE WANT TO TRY IT AGAIN WITH ME !!! ARE YOU ING INSANE ??", Jiyong yells out loud.

 

 

"Jina-shi..", Seunghyun whispers from behind.

 

 

"ARE YOU IDIOT ?? YOU GET BACK WITH THAT IDIOT WHEN HE JUST TRASH YOU LIKE A PIECE OF NOTHING ?!! YOU !! YOU'RE THE ING INSANE ONE !!", Dara yells again, making Jiyong goes blanks.

 

 

 

Aish, I can't bring myself to curse her anymore..

 

 

 

So Jiyong just broke into tears and burried his face on his hands. Making everyone in the room gone mute again.

 

 

"Jina-ah", Dara calls him softly as she walks towards him.

 

 

"I'm s-stupid !! Yes, I am.. hiks.. hiks.. I'm stupid c-cause I can't let him go... hiks...", Jiyong sobs loudly.

 

 

 

Damn, I'm so great in sad act. It's a good things I take acting class in high school.

 

 

 

"No.. no, you're not. You're not stupid Jina. S-sorry..", Dara says softly as she hug Jiyong tightly.

 

 

 

SHE HUG ME ?!!! SHE FREAKING HUG ME !!!!!

 

 

 

"Sorry, I curse you a lot. No.. no you're not stupid Jina. I'm sorry", Dara says softly which Jiyong replies by a another tight hug.

 

 

 

"Me too. Sorry", Jiyong mumbles in Dara's shoulder as he takes in Dara's scent.

 

 

 

She smells like vanilla, damn sweet vanilla.

 

 

 

"Mm.. Sorry, I just didn't understand men", Dara states.

 

 

 

"Yea.. hiks.. me too", Jiyong says softly.

 


 

 

OPPS.. Did I just updates again ? kekekeke

CHAPTER NINE EVERYONE !!!

 

Please comments, subscribes and upvotes

HENGSHO !!!