HAPPY ENDING?

SPYING ON YOU

 

 

[HAPPY ENDING?]

 

 

"So what can I help you with miss Kwon ?", Choi Dong Wook, the headmaster says politely.

 

"I'm here to take care of my cousin, Kwon Jina's departure. She have to leave Seoul on Monday. She'll be staying with my aunt in Okinawa. So I want to take care of the document for her departure", Bom says softly.

 

"She'll be leaving in Monday ?? Oh, she won't be able to say goodbye to some of her friends then", Dongwook says softly.

 

"Uh why is it ?",

 

"Some of her friends have to go an Olympiad in Jeju, they got to be here on Wednesday. So sad she can't say goodbye",

 

"Ahh, Maybe they can talk on the social media, sir. You know teenager", Bom says calmly.

 

"Yes you're right, I will take care of the documents", Dongwook says as he leaves the room for a moments.

 

Bom sighes loudly. There's so many thought had crossed on her mind now. Firstly, she had to face Seunghyun and explain everything, cause she don't want to have any secret with that man. And after that, she had to explain this to her dongsaeng's lover. And later that day, she'll have a meeting with the event organizer. And late night, she still have a meeting with some of her employee from her branch clothing. God, I'm freaking stupid to make Jiyong do this things. I'm making him and myself suffering. What kind of sister I am ?

 

 

*CLICK*

 

 

Jiyong walks in the headmaster's office to be greet by his sister's scream.

 

 

"Omoo !!! Jii !!! I miss you", Bom screams as she hugs Jiyong tightly. She cried hard on Jiyong's chest and didn't even realize that someone also coming to the room.

 

"Noona uh- u-unnie", Jiyong whispers softly.

 

"I'm r-really s-sorry, I'm m-making you s-suffering like t-this. It's b-because of me you can't e-even with the o-one you l-love. I'm so c-cruel. W-what k-kind of sister I am", Bom sobs.

 

"N-noona.. You're the best sister in the world, believe me. I didn't regret coming here, cause if I'm never been here in the first place. I'll never met her", Jiyong whispers.

 

"Ji… ", Bom says as she lifts her head. Jiyong let her go of his embrace, and step to the side. With that now Bom has come face to face with Seunghyun.

 

"T-tabi..", Bom stutters.

 

"We need to talk later", Seunghyun says as Dongwook walks in.

 

"Ah, Jina-shi you're here. It's so sad to know you have to leave this school. And your documents will be done on Wednesday. You don't mind to come back here on Wednesday miss Kwon ?", Dongwook says.

 

"Ah yeah, it's okay I'll come here again on Wednesday. Thanks a lot for your guidance", Bom says politely. The three of them walk out the office and head towards Jiyong's room.

 

 

"Don't you have some talk to do ? I'll be in my room after you're done", Jiyong says as he walks in his room leaving his noona and her fiance to have some talk alone.

 

He clearly can't stand to watch her noona being scolded by anyone, even if he know his noona is the wrong one.He walks in and surprises to find it empty. He looks around and he can't find Dara.

 

Where's Dara ??

 

With that Jiyong run out the door to Chaerin's room. And without knocking, he rushes inside.

 

"Chaerin.. Where's Dara ?!!", Jiyong says breathlessly.

 

"J-jina ?… Oh, Dara is going to Jeju this evening. Maybe she's out to buy some stuff", Chaerin says softly as she closes the door behind Jiyong's back.

 

"Jeju ?!! What for ?!! How long ??", Jiyong asks.

 

"She joins an Olympiad in Jeju, you know how great she's in Japanese and Chinese. I think she'll be back on Wednesday. Actually I really want to come too. Jeju is too beautiful for just being an Olympiad place right ?!",

 

"Hn. I got to go", Jiyong says as he rushs out the door.

 

"Jina-ah !! Where are you going ?", Chaerin asks from inside her rooms.

 

"I got to find Dara. And I'll talk to you later", Jiyong yells as he run out the dormitory. Keeping his eyes to search that petite girl.

 

 

I have to find her. Dara where are you ?

 

---

 

Thirty minutes later..

 

Jiyong rushes back to his room and still find it empty. Now he runs again to Chaerin's room.

 

"Where's Dara ??", Jiyong asks.

 

"You didn't meet her ??", Chaerin asks blankly.

 

"If I met her, I won't ask you like this Lee Chaerin", Jiyong hisses.

 

"Ahh, sorry sorry. About fifteen minutes ago, she comes here and looking for you. I said you're going to find her. So just like that she gone. Now I don't know, where she is", Chaerin states.

 

"Sh*t!!", Jiyong curses as he runs out. He runs to Headmaster office and barges in.

 

"Sir, Did the students for Olympiad still in dormitory ?", Jiyong asks.

"Olympiad ? Ahh, their bus have left just now. Why ?", Dongwook answers calmly.

 

"Damn!!! Kamsahamnida sir!!", Jiyong yells as he run out the school. He runs along the street with no sight of their school bus. Jiyong kneels on the ground. His eyes burning, and tears leaks on the corner of his eyes.

 

 

I have to tell her.

But now, h-how I could tell her ??

W-what should I do ?

 

 

---

 

 

"Ji, where have you been?", Bom asks worriedly when Jiyong walked in his room. Seunghyun is sitting next to her and eyeing Jiyong sadly. And surprisingly there's Chaerin who sit on Dara's bed. Her eyes opens widely with slightly open. Suddenly, Bom runs towards Jiyong and hug him tightly.

 

 

"Noona.. She's gone.. N-now h-how could I tell her this ??", Jiyong mutters slowly.

 

"Oh Jiyong, I'll do anything to make this okay. I'm the one who will tell her when she's back", Bom says softly.

 

"B-but, w-what if she didn't w-want to b-believe you ? A-and she w-will leave me f-forever. I c-can't stand this noona",

 

"I'll make sure that she'll understand your circumstances. Okay, now relax. You can stress yourself like this", Bom says as she lift Jiyong chin to make him face her.

 

"Smile", Bom says sweetly. Making a slight smile crept on Jiyong face. Then, Jiyong looks to his left to find Chaerin still looking at him with a surprised expression.

 

 

"Chaerin..", Jiyong calls her softly.

 

"Y-you…", Chaerin stutters as she keeps her eyes on Jiyong.

 

"You guys have tell her ?", Jiyong asks Bom and Seunghyun. Both of them nod slowly.

 

"You're r-really a man ??", Chaerin stutters.

 

"Hnn, yes I am", Jiyong states as he sit in his own bed facing Chaerin.

 

"Chincha ??", Chaerin asks.

 

"You want to see the evidence ??", Jiyong asks her, and she nods slowly.

 

With that Jiyong took of his school uniform and open up his bra and his fake . And now Jiyong sits in just a school skirt with his bare chest.

 

"You don't have !!!", Chaerin says hysterically.

 

"I'm a man, Chae", Jiyong says softly.

 

Jiyong took off the skirt, now he just wearing a black boxer short. And now he heard a gasp.

 

"You're really a man !!!", Chaerin says as she put a hand over . Jiyong can see a tears in the corner of her eyes.

 

"Hey, please don't cry. I'm uhh- I'm really sorry. I've to lie to you guys, I'm really sorry", Jiyong says as he kneels in front of Chaerin.

 

"You're r-really a m-man", Chaerin stutters again.

 

"Hnn, s-sorry",

 

"T-then you didn't d-dating Y-youngbae ??",

 

"Of course no, he's just helping me out", Jiyong states as he notices Chaerin face has become as red as tomato.

 

"Why Chae ?", Jiyong ask her playfully.

 

"AHH, IT'S NOTHING", Chaerin says as she fans herself with her hand.

 

"So you like my bestfriend huh?", Jiyong asks her.

 

"A-aniyo !!", Chaerin yells.

 

"Oh really ?? Too bad, I have to tell Youngbae that you're not interest in him. Damn, he'll be very heartbroken", Jiyong says.

 

"H-heartbroken ?? Why is he like that ?", Chaerin asks curiously.

 

"Because he's obviously like you. But what can I do ? You didn't even interest in him", Jiyong states as he sits back on his bed.

 

"Ahh J-jina-ah", Chaerin calls.

 

"Jiyong. My name is Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong", Jiyong says.

 

"Ah, J-jiyong-shi umm-",

 

"You can call me oppa. I'm six year older than you",

 

"S-six year ? Uh- D-did Youngbae-shi has the same a-age as you ??",

 

"Of course he is. Why ?",

 

"Umm- J-jiyong o-oppa, Can y-you introduce m-me with Youngbae-shi a-again?? Uh.. Umm- If y-you don't mind", Chaerin says softly. Hearing this Jiyong chuckles and stares at the red teenager with wide grin.

 

"I'll be glad to do that. So you forgive me ?", Jiyong asks.

 

"O-of course I'm", Chaerin stutters as she smiles widely.

 

 

At least, someone find a happy ending.

 

 


 

It's the end..

Everybody !! This is chapter eighteen.

Thanks for supporting this story !! 

All of your comments had warming my heart >w<

Thanks for all subscriber and people who upvotes for this story..

And of course, for the silent reader !!.. I'll be more happy if you leave some message for me..

And I guess it's done, I'll leave the end in your imagination.. 

 

Please subscribes, upvotes and leave comments !

See you around !!

HENGSHO~~