ROOMMATE

SPYING ON YOU

 

 

[ROOMMATE]

 

 

"Welcome in YGE Senior High, Kwon Jina-shi. I'm Choi Dong Wook, the headmaster of this all girl school. And this woman beside me is Park Hanbyul, she'll be your homeroom teacher. Please Miss Park, Can you her to her room and class", the headmaster, Choi Dong Wook says politely.

 

 

"Yes sir, please Jina-shi follow me", Park Hanbyul says as she gestures Jiyong to follow her. In a few minutes later, they arrive in front of the room where it supposed to be Jiyong's room. It's a wooden door with '108' placard hang on it.

 

 

"This is your room Jina-shi, and here's the key", Hanbyul says as she give the keys to Jiyong. Jiyong opens the door with the keys then walks inside with his backpack on his back and another bag in his left hand.

 

 

"Oh, I think your roommate has left to her class", Hanbyul says.

 

 

"So I have a roommate, Miss Park ?", Jiyong asks her curiously.

 

 

"Yeah, you'll meet her later in the homeroom class. And by the way, you can call me Hanbyul like all the students do, Jina-shi", Hanbyul says friendly.

 

 

"Oh, okay Hanbyul-shi", Jiyong answers awkwardly.

 

 

Is she younger than me ? Or she is not ? But she looks very young.

 

 

"Well done, Jina-shi. Umm, I'll go now. You have to get ready for your class. And, homeroom will start in fifteen minutes. So you better get ready now", Hanbyul says as she left the room. As soon as she left, Jiyong takes out his 'new' uniform and goes to the bathroom. In few minutes, he's out and now staring at his reflection in the mirror.

 

 

Damn ! Why is this skirt so short ?!!

 

 

He combs his hair hurriedly and wears his all black kets then takes his small backpack. He steps out the room and locks it. He takes out the school maps from his bag and starts searching for his class. He stops in front of a class with '3-D' placard on the door.

 

He knocks slowly.

 

 

"Come in", a voice comes from inside which is he believes it was Hanbyul's voices.

 

 

He opens the door and walks in. He feels all eyes on the room are gazing on him. But instead of feeling nervous, Jiyong feels very happy and relax.

 

 

Well, I'm inside a class with many teen girls. Why should I feel in burden ? Right ?

 

 

"Girls, she's your new friend. I hope you'll help her in everything, and be friends well. You can introduce yourself, Jina-shi", Hanbyul says happily.

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kwon Jina. I'm transferred from Busan Senior High. Please give me your assistant", Jiyong says politely. He hears some of the girls murmuring something about him.

 

 

'Isn't she look so cool ?'

 

'I see, she is a tomboy'

 

'She looks pretty'

 

'Well, she's cute'

 

...

...

...

 

WAIT !!

Are they calling me cute ?!!! DAMN !! Kwon Jiyong isn't a cutey !!!

 

 

"Jina-shi, you can sit beside Chaerin-ie and Dara over there", Hanbyul says as she points her finger to the seat in the back of the class. Jiyong looks over there and notices he'll sit between a blonde girl and a brunette girl. As Jiyong walks towards his seat, the weird blonde girl's waving her hand happily while the brunette puts her head on the desk so Jiyong couldn't see her face.

 

 

"Hi !! My name is Lee Chaerin !! Where do you come from Jina-shi?", the blonde girl says as soon as Jiyong sits on his chair.

 

 

"Busan", Jiyong answers shortly.

 

 

I hate noisy woman.

 

 

"Really ?? You come from Busan ?? Well, Busan is Dara's hometown too !! I bet you'll get close with her. And Jina-shi, you had a very nice shoes. Is it expensive ??", Chaerin says.

 

 

"No, it's not. Uh-hm Who is Dara ?", Jiyong asks back coldly. But actually, he feels a bit curious about this 'Dara' she's talking about.

 

 

"Dara ? She's right beside you. Ya !! Dara-ah, wake up !!", Chaerin says as she throw her eraser towards the brunette girl who is still in her positions before.       

 

 

"Urghhh", the brunette girl growls angrily but still didn't move.

 

 

"DARA-AH !!!", Chaerin calls her a bit louder from before.

 

 

"Ya Lee Chaerin !!! Can't you give me my sleep ?!! What do you want ?", the brunette girl yells as she sits up and throws a glare to Chaerin.

 

 

"We have a new friend here !! You have to greet her properly Dara !! She's Kwon Jina. And Jina-shi, she's my most boring and mysterious best friend Sandara Park", Chaerin introduces both of them. Jiyong looks at the brunette girl who is looking at him intensely.

 

 

"Dara", she says as she bows shortly.

 

 

"Jina", Jiyong says coldly as he returns her bow. They continues to stare at each other intensely until Chaerin's voice broke them.

 

 

"So Jina-ah, what number is your room ?".

 

 

"Oh, I got '108' room", Jiyong answers.

 

 

"108 ?!! Are you serious ?!! Then you're the most waiting roommate for Dara !!! You know, she's been alone in those room for eight months, since her former roommate transferred to Hongkong. Have you know that your roommate is Dara ? ", Chaerin asks happily.

 

 

"No.. So you stay in that room too ?", Jiyong asks Dara who is looking out the window.

 

 

"Mmm", she answers shortly, and she didn't even bother to look back at Jiyong.

 

 

What the heck is wrong with this girl ?! Am I such a disease ?! Why isn't she looking at me ?!

 

 

"Aishh !! It's not fair. You guys can spend more time together. While I'm all alone in my room because my roommate, Minki is busily doing school charity now. It’s not fair", Chaerin says sadly.

 

 

"Stop whining, like you'll never going to my room at night", Dara says coldly while she keeps her eyes outside the window.

 

 

"Well, it just happen if you don't lock the door !! Why didn't you let me in Dara ?!!", Chaerin yells loudly.

 

 

"LEE CHAERIN !! TURN DOWN YOUR VOICES !! I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF TALKING", Hanbyul yells loudly making Chaerin jerks from her seat and looks up to her nervously.

 

 

"Neh, Hanbyul-shi", Chaerin replies softly.

 

 

"GOOD. Now, turn your eyes on me Sandara Park !", Hanbyul says as she throws a knowing looks to Dara. As Dara turn her head to the front of the class, Hanbyul continues with her talking. Jiyong is still on his focused mode as he's thinking a way to spy on Choi Seunghyun, his sister's fiancee when he felt something poke his right arm. He turns his head to the culprit who is grinning widely.

 

 

"We'll take you around school later", Chaerin says happily. And a moment later, she's back looking to the front of the class.

 

 

GREAT ! Now I'm stuck in this school with missions to do plus this two weird teen girls. 

 

 


 

 

Third Updates !! yeyeyeye

So the daragon has meet >.<

I made Chaerin into a talkactives girl in this story, 

Hope you'll like it

 

Please do comments, subscribes and upvotes

 

HENGSHO !!! <3<3<3