CUTE GIRL

SPYING ON YOU

 

 

 

[CUTE GIRL]

 

 

 

Jiyong has laid down in his bed for more than two hours, right after he's back from class. There's no sign of Dara there which is somehow make Jiyong a bit relax. He keep staring at the ceiling, remembering about what happen this afternoon. He keeps turning, can't find a comfy position to lay down.

 

 

Did Dara just compliment me ?

 

 

Did she said that she love my voice ?

 

 

Ugh.. It's just a mere compliment,

 

but w-why.. why..

 

 

Why did I feel this way ?

 

My heart is beating so fast just to remember her sweet voice.

 

 

 

-You had a good voice-

 

 

 

Sh*t !!

 

Stop beating like crazy you stupid heart !!

 

I'm a 23 years old grown up man !!

 

I can't act like a teenager anymore.

 

Damn Jiyong, get a grip will ya ?!

 

 

 

*CLICK*

 

 

 

Jiyong turns his head towards the door, and there is Dara. They stares at each other for a moment, and Dara is the one who turning away with a blush on her face. She walks towards her cupboard then rushes towards the bathroom.

 

 

 

S-she is.. blushing ?

Well, S-she is.. c-cute

 

 

In a few seconds, Dara's coming out from the bathroom. She had changed her clothes with a white tank top and grey short. She sits on her bed facing away from Jiyong.

 

 

 

"D-dara..", Jiyong calls her softly.

 

 

"I-it's j-just.. Uh. Nothing", She stutters.

 

 

"W-what ?",

 

 

"T-things I s-said earlier is uhm- n-nothing. So don't get so conceited", she says shyly, her ear had turn red due to her embarrassment.

 

 

"You said you like my voice..", Jiyong says softly, still can't get what is Dara talking about.

 

 

"Y-yeah.. B-but I said it because it's t-the only t-thing g-great about y-you. Nothing more", she says quickly as she glances at Jiyong. A wide grin appears on Jiyong face.

 

 

 

 

She really likes my voice, and she didn’t want to admit it.

Cute little girl.

 

 

 

"Oh okay, at least you loves my voice right ?", He teases her.

 

 

 

"Aish, shut up", she hisses as she lays on her own bed, facing away from Jiyong. Jiyong just stares at her back with smile still on his face. Then they drift to their dreamland.

 

 

---

 

 

"I need you to send the device soon !!", Jiyong screams.

 

 

 

"But hyung, I need to fix it a little more", Jiyong's bestfriend slash Jiyong's annoying maknae, Seungri whines loudly.

 

 

 

"Fix it faster !!", Jiyong yells again.

 

 

 

"Arasso, I'll go get to fix it faster. Just wait for the package, hyung",

 

 

 

"Sooner is better, Seungri-ah !!",

 

 

 

"Yes hyung, I'll send two device to your dorm in two days. In case one of it get broken",

 

 

 

"Good. Bye", Jiyong says as he hung up the phone call.

 

 

Before his mission started in this school, Jiyong has request Seungri to make a tracking device. Jiyong will plant it on Seunghyun's cell phone for make it easier to track wherever he is. It's a bit like hacking the phone, but well it's for his missions so he'll do whatever its take to be succes.

 

 

 

I'll put my eyes on you all the time, Seunghyun !

 

 

Now, you can't deny anything.

 

I'll get more evidences that you're really cheated on my sister.

 

 

 

Two days after that, the package has arrived in his dormitory. Seungri put in the device with many girl clothing inside the package.

 

 

Well done maknae.

Now I just need to hack his damn phone.

Well, I guess I should get a story.

 

 

 


 

 

Hey !!!! I'm back~~

Sorry, for the late updates. I've been busy with my preparation for collage exam. 

So here is chapter eight !! 

Please subscribes, comments and upvotes.

Enjoy reading !!! HENGSHO !!