STRAIGHT

SPYING ON YOU

 

 

[STRAIGHT]

 

 

 

Five days has passed after that sweet nothing talk Jiyong had with Dara. He has stick to those two girls around all the time, actually to Chaerin because he rarely have the same class with Dara. They had talk a lot and get along well, but still Jiyong feel a distance between Dara and him.

 

 

And about his mission, he's been keeping eyes on Choi Seunghyun all the time. Well, he just know it now that Seunghyun is teaching on Japanese subject. And he has that subject three times a week, and surely it makes everything easier for him.

 

 

In almost two weeks, he can conclude that Ishida Riuna is the suspect. Well, it goes with many evidences. Jiyong had seen them everywhere together, teasing each other, laughing their brain out, well isn't it obvious ? Even if Chaerin told him that they didn't date each other. 

 

 

 

They must be dating secretly !! I know that.

 

 

 

But Jiyong knows all too well that he needs more evidence to make his noona trash away this guy instead of making the other girl gone away.

 

 

 

I surely don't want a flirty man to become my noona's forever husband. Nah, no way.

 

 

 

And he knows he had to search as many as possible evidences from everyone. And it has to be as soon as possible.

 

 

---

 

 

 

"Noona~", Jiyong whines as he answer his phone.

 

 

"Unnie, Jina. Unnie", Bom says strickly.

 

 

"Arasso, Unnie~ What's wrong ?", Jiyong says cheerfully.

 

 

"I miss you Jina",

 

 

"Mmm. Me too unnie",

 

 

"Well, We already missed a month without each other right ?",

 

 

"uh-mm",

 

 

"So I bet, you better hurry up darl. My weeding is in two months and I clearly want my groom to be there",

 

 

"A-arasso unnie",

 

 

"Good then. Love you Jina-ah~",

 

 

Jiyong slumps into his bed as Bom hang up the call. Yeah it's been a month here, and he still don't have many evidence about this Choi Seunghyun.

 

 

Well, I better get this right.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

"Jina-ah, what do you want to eat ?", Chaerin asks him as she's looking to the menu. Dara is already in the queue while he and Chaerin still thinking about what they're gonna eat for lunch. They are in school's cafeteria to eat some lunch together, for girl bonding- as Chaerin say. After they got their lunch, they sit at the table near big window.  

 

 

"How is your first month so far, Jina-ah ?", Chaerin asks as she munchs her sandwich.

 

 

"Fine, I guess", Jiyong answers shortly.

 

 

"Ah I see. Umm- Jina-ah, uhh Can I ask this..", Chaerin mumbles.

 

 

"What ? Just ask", Jiyong says calmly as he eats his rice balls.

 

 

"Uhh- A-actually, T-there are m-many of our classmates want t-to ask you this, but well they g-got n-no confidents b-because they're not close w-with y-you. And I g-got curious a-about t-this too. Urghh..", Chaerin shutters.

 

 

"What is it ?", Jiyong asks calmly.

 

 

"Areyougay?",

 

 

"Huh ?", Jiyong says dumbly. He clearly didn't believe what had Chaerin ask him. Beside him, Dara was spitting out her orange juice and glare at Chaerin angrily.

 

 

"Yah !! What are you saying ?", Dara asks totally irritated by Chaerin questions.

 

 

What if she is gay ?! I clearly don't want to know that !! She is my roommate for Goddamn sake !! This Chaerin really !!'

 

 

 

"I'm j-just a-asking", Chaerin shutters again.

 

 

"I'm totally straight", Jiyong says a bit loudly making some of the student around them turns.

 

 

"Chincha ??", Chaerin asks, shock written all on her face.

 

 

"Yes, why are you so shock ?", Jiyong asks her completely irritated by her facial expression.

 

 

"N-no, it’s just you dress like a boy, u-um you have some abs on your arms a-and you didn't even compliment Seunghyun sensei like every new girls do. S-so I think you didn't like men.. U-uh sorry", Chaerin says with her blushing face.

 

 

"Well even if I dress like a boy, it doesn't mean I leave my own gender. I'm straight Chaerin-ah, really. And I used to working a lot back then in Busan, helping my grandma around the market. So I had this abs, It's not something I create. And last, why do I have to compliment sensei ? He clearly not my type, that's why I don't bother to say anything about him. You got it ?", Jiyong says patiently.

 

 

 

Well, I lie about the abs.

How could I say I did working a lot at gym back then.

It never gonna make senses for a girl going to gym, to make abs, isn't it ?

 

But, I didn't completely lie, right ?

 

Because I really am straight, I still like girl for sure. 

 

 

 

"Ahh, I'm really sorry Jina-ah. U-uh I need to go to toilet. See you guys in class", Chaerin says as she runs away from them. An awkward silence crept between Jiyong and Dara. Jiyong slowly taking glance towards Dara who is busily drinking her orange juice.

 

 

"Urgh- Do you think I'm like that ?", Jiyong asks breaking the silence. Dara jerks a bit from her seat and look at Jiyong blankly.

 

 

"Umm a bit", Dara says softly.

 

 

"Seriously ?", Jiyong asks again, completely shock with her answers.

 

 

"Yea, because you always tease me that I like you. So-",

 

 

"But, you did like me !!",

 

 

"Yah !! What do you me-",

 

 

"I mean, as a f-friend. Right ? I j-just tease you because of that", Jiyong says softly.

 

 

 

Friend.. Why is it hard to say ?

 

 

 

"Ah, friend. Right. But well it's true, there're many girls ask me about you too", Dara says slowly.

 

 

"Me ?", Jiyong asks blankly.

 

 

 

Are they know I'm not a girl ? Did I get busted ?

Ohmygod, Bom noona will certainly kill me !!

 

 

"Neh, they ask 'are you a gay ?' or 'are you like doing stuff like a boy ?' or 'did you have any girlfriend?",

 

 

"GIRLFRIEND ?", Jiyong asks loudly.

 

 

"Yea, they ask me do you have one",

 

 

"What did you say then ?",

 

 

"Ask Jina yourself", Dara answers calmly. She continues to drink her orange juice without bothering to look at Jiyong who are looking at her intently. He sighs aloud as he massages him neck tiredly.

 

 

Aish, I think I get busted !! Damn all this teenager !

They attract to me that much ?! Such a headache.

 

 

"Just be relax. I guess it's true that your appearance screams out that you're not a normal girl. But if you're not like what they say, just ignore them. It's not really important", Dara says softly. She turns to Jiyong and smile at him warmly.

 

 

 

Did she just smile at me ?

 

 

 

"B-beautiful..", Jiyong mumbles as he stares at Dara in full admire.

 

 

"What ?", Dara asks, totally surprise with Jiyong's words again.

 

 

"Y-you're really beautiful", Jiyong says softly.

 

 

 

"Why are you keep saying things like that ?!", Dara asks him with a slight blush in her face.

 

 

"B-because, umm- y-you.. umm- y-you h-haven't compliment me back !", Jiyong shutters.

 

 

 

Sh*t, I really can't control my mouth around her.

I got a brain malfunction all of a sudden.

 

 

 

"I won’t say things like that", Dara says as she got up from her seat then walks towards the exit. Jiyong quickly follow her and walks beside her.

 

 

 

"You have too !! Aren't all friend compliments each other? ", Jiyong says irritatedly.

 

 

 

Why can't she compliment me just once ? Am I that lacking ?!

 

 

 

"Okay.. Uhmm-", Dara mumbles. Jiyong keep glancing around as they walk side by side.

 

 

 

"Did you know that Chaerin is currently dating with boy from schools next to us?", Dara suddenly says.

 

 

"No. I don't, she didn't tell me", Jiyong answers calmly.

 

 

 

Is she trying to change the topics ?

 

 

 

"Well, she didn't tell me either. I just know it from some gossip girl",

 

 

 

"Just let her be. It's normal to date someone right now, isn't it?",

 

 

 

"Yeah, you're right",

 

 

 

*Ring*Ring*

 

 

 

"I got to get my math book, see you later", Jiyong says as he walks away from Dara. He didn't realize that Dara is following her until he arrives in front of his locker.

 

 

"What are you doing? I think you have left", Jiyong says as he lock his locker.

 

 

"I n-need to get my biology books", Dara says quickly.

 

 

"Ohokay, see you later", Jiyong says.

 

 

"Your voice", Dara mumbles when Jiyong walks pass her. He stops in his track and looks back at Dara who is taking out her biology from her locker.

 

 

"What ?", Jiyong asks her.

 

 

"You had a good voice", Dara says as she walks towards her next class. While Jiyong still standing there blankly, trying to absorb her words.

 

 

 

Is she just complimenting me ?!!

 

She likes my voice ?!

 

Damn, Why am I feeling like this ?.-. 

 

 


 

 

Here is Chapter seven !!! 

Guys, It's double update.. So do check the previous chapter if you haven't read it.

And I forgot to tell that the pinl colored word are Dara's mind kekeke

Please comment, subscribe and upvote !!!

 

HENSHOOO !!