ALMOST

SPYING ON YOU

 

 

[ALMOST]

 

 

 

A week has pass since Jiyong get into YGE Senior High. He starts socializing with some of his classmate. He didn't find it difficult to talk with this bunch of teenager, but of course, he will choose to stick close with Dara -even she's sometimes ignores him- and Chaerin.

 

 

And a few days ago, Dara toured him around B building, where all the science and social classes located. He thought it'll be a boring tour, because Dara is a very cold girl. But, it turn out to be a great tour. Jiyong can learn about his roommate better. The way she speaks, she rolls her eyes, she walks, he actually learn it from the tour. He completely mesmerize by this cold girl, despite of her cold attitude.

 

 

But it doesn't mean I like her. I just.. Umm…

 

She is just so attracting. Just that, no more.    

 

 

 

That days after lunch, he carefully walk towards the infirmary. He wants to make sure that Riuna and Seunghyun didn't hang out together. Somehow, this guys really make him curious. How could they act so freely around each other, when they didn't dating each other. It's some information from Chaerin who give it freely without being asked.

 

 

Well I feel a bit thankful to hang around her.

 

 

He hides behind a pole and carefully glance around. And there are them. Seunghyun is going out from the infirmary with Riuna following behind him. They walks together as they talk comfortably. No skin ship, no teasing stare, they just walk and talk like a close friend. And this sight didn't make Jiyong satisfied. He actually wish them to date each other, so he can report this to his beloved sister. Because, he's totally not a person who like seeing a taken person hang around everyone like they're a total single. Actually he hates it.

 

 

Aren't they supposed to know where the line ? They had to always remember about their partner. Did they never think how is their partner feeling seeing things like that ?

 

 

And for sure his sister's fiancé are a total flirt guy !! Well, he totally hates it too. Seunghyun and Riuna have gone from his sight but he keeps looking towards their directions. Thinking for a way to solve this puzzle quickly because he clearly didn't want to stay here for all three months. Until he felt a soft tap on his shoulders. He turns around irritatedly to find Dara is staring back at him with her cold yet beautiful eyes.

 

 

"What are you doing here, Jina-shi ?", she asks him coldly.

 

 

"Huh ??.. I j-just..", he shutters.

 

 

 

Think fast Jiyong, think a great reasons !!

 

 

 

"I just pass by", he answers rather too quick than usual.

 

 

"Pass by ? Where are you going ? I guess you should be going to art class right now", Dara states coldly. Well, she certainly right. Jiyong suppose to be in his art class which is located in A building. But now, he's in B building and it's actually so far from art class.

 

 

Stupid Jiyong.

 

 

 

Dara leans her back on the wall near him and stares at him with her usual expression. While Jiyong is busily hitting his head in his mind.

 

 

"Or you're looking for someone ?", Dara asks him. With a smirk on her pretty face, Jiyong knows she's going to to death.

 

 

"I'm not", Jiyong answers calmly.

 

 

"Oh yeah ? But just now, I see you looking at sensei and unnie's back", Dara states calmly, her eyes are twinkling with delight as she seen her roommate jerks a bit, completely surprised by her words.

 

 

"So you're not looking for sensei ?", Dara asks again. She looks like really enjoy to tease Jiyong.

 

 

"OF COURSE NOT!", Jiyong yells out loud.

 

 

 

Damn this girls, Is she know who I really am ? Did I get busted ?!!

 

 

 

"Ahh, I see. I thought you fall for sensei, so you didn’t ?",

 

 

"Fall for who ?!! I clearly didn't like him !! He's so far from my style !!", Jiyong yells desperately.

 

 

 

I fall for that crazy b*stard ?!!

Is she freaking serious ?!

Didn't she see how much I want to serve his head on the silver plate for my sister ?!

Aish, crazy teenage girl !!

 

 

 

Jiyong glares at Dara intently. But to his surprise, Dara laughs softly covering with the back of her right hand. This actions clearly makes Jiyong froze in his place.

 

 

Her laughing is a beautiful sounds…

Damn.. She's beautiful..

 

 

"B-beautiful..", Jiyong mumbles as he stares at Dara in full admire. Dara stops laughing abruptly. She looks at Jiyong with wide eyes.

 

 

"W-what ?", She shutters.

 

 

"You're beautiful", Jiyong states as he keep looking at Dara with his sharp eyes. Until he realizes what have he said when Dara's cheeks turn a bit red. He coughs awkwardly and turn his gaze somewhere else but her. Dara is busily covering her blushing cheeks with both of her hand.

 

 

"Urgh.. I j-just feel need to compliment you.. Isn't it what a friend usually do ?", Jiyong says shortly, glancing at Dara worriedly.

 

 

 

Damn, I'll get busted !!! Really busted !!!!

 

 

 

"Weird", Dara mutters as she walks pass him quickly.

 

"Hey !! Shouldn't you compliment me back ?", Jiyong yells, looking at Dara's back. She stops far enough from him and turns around.

 

 

"I'll never compliment you back, Idiot !", Dara says loudly with a smirk on her face. Then she walks away quickly, leaving Jiyong who stand freezing there.

 

 

 

Why did she still looks beautiful, even from afar ?

 

 

Damn that teenager !! How could she did something like this to me ?

 

 

You're ruined Kwon Jiyong !!

 

Totally ruined !!!

 

 


 

Hello !!! chapter five !!!

Ah, so glad some of you leave a commets^^

They're so heartwarming.

Thanks for all my subscribers and of course my friend Amirum~~

 

Hope you like this chapter.

 

Please leave comments, subscribes and upvotes !

 

LOVE YOU HENGSHO ♥♥♥♥