SPYING ON YOU

SPYING ON YOU

 

 

Warning long chapter !!

 

 

[SPYING ON YOU]

 

"Excuse me, Can you tell me where she is ?", Dara asks Jiyong softly.

 

"Uh- umm-", Jiyong mumbles.

 

Go think about something Ji !! You have to fix this quickly !! It can't wait any longer.

 

"Uh- um- Can you please follow me ? I'll tell you about her, but not here", Jiyong says nervously.

 

"Oh okay, as long as you know where is Jina", Dara says happily. With that, Jiyong gestures Dara to follow him. Dara walks beside him with a wide grin, this side of her really make Jiyong in a struck. He never seen her acts so like a teenager. She always maintain her facial expression and of course her action. He never seen her this way.

 

Is she that happy to meet Kwon Jina ?..

But why I'm not happy even though Kwon Jina is another me..

 

"Ah.. Kwon Jiyong-shi, you looks a bit like Jina.. Are you her brother ?", Dara asks Jiyong as she stares at Jiyong face intently.

 

Why is she have to stare at me like that ?! Aish, her eyes…

 

"Uh.. I know Jina.. A-and yeah.. Maybe sort of like that", Jiyong mumbles.

 

"Ahh..", Dara mumbles back, a sweet smile crept on her pretty face.

 

Damn !! Why am I so jealous with that Jina ?!!

Why can she make Dara smile like that ?!! Aishh

 

They arrive at Jiyong's suite and He lets Dara come in. Dara sits on the living area, while Jiyong goes to the kitchenette to take out some drink for her. He goes back to the living room with two glass of juice. She is still under age, I can't give her some wine right ?

 

"Please drink this", Jiyong says as he put the glass in front of Dara.

 

"Ah, thanks a lot Jiyong-shi", Dara says as she takes the glass and drinks it. Jiyong observes the girl in front of him. She currently wearing a white tee with a denim jeans and a sneakers. Her hair is curl up into a messy bun.

 

God, even she is just wearing a simple clothing. She still looks gorgeous.  

 

"So.. umm- now Can you tell me where she is ?", Dara asks politely. She stares at Jiyong with a pleading eyes.

 

Aish, why is she so cute ?

 

"U-uh.. You h-have to listen to me u-until the end go it ? A-and please, don't leave before I'm done", Jiyong whispers softly.

 

"Ah, okay. I won't leave", Dara says.

 

"Uh- umm-.. You have meet Bom noona right ??",

 

"Yes I have. She's so cute !! But a bit crazy in her own way", Dara giggles softly.

 

"She's crazy, definitely crazy", Jiyong mumbles, "It's because of her, it's started with her request..".

 

"Uh- w-what request ?", Dara asks curiously.

 

"She asked me to spy on someone.. And for that, I have to come to your school", Jiyong says slowly.

 

"W-wait. My school ?", Dara asks completely in shock.

 

"Yes.. U-uh so for that, I have to camouflage.. as a girl",

 

"What ?!", Dara yells.

 

"I c-camouflage as Kwon Jina.. There is no Kwon Jina, she is just a fake name for me.. She is me", Jiyong whispers softly. He bows his head so low, too afraid to look at Dara's eyes. When he didn't heard any responds from her, He lift his head a bit. Now he looks at a very surprised Dara with tears had fallen on her cheeks.

 

"Y-you.. Jina ??", Dara whispers.

 

"N-no. I'm Kwon J-jiyong. Jina is just another par-",

 

"I KNOW !! YOU ARE JINA OR NOT ?!!", Dara yells as she glares at Jiyong.

 

"Y-yes.. I m-mean no", Jiyong whispers.

 

"A-ah.. Arasso.. K-kwon Jina is n-never exist..", Dara mumbles, " Thanks a lot, K-kwon-shi".  

 

Dara stands from her seat and heads toward the door. But before she reach it, Jiyong pulls Dara by her wrist and caught her on his embrace.

 

"D-dara, please.. Y-you have t-to hear me.. I did that for my s-sister, she asked me to spying o-on her f-fiance, Choi Seunghyun.. Your s-sensei.. I really want to tell you t-this, b-but things are too c-complicated", Jiyong sobs into Dara's shoulder.

 

"I tell you everything.. Ohmy.. I t-tell y-you everything about me !! A-and y-you did this to m-me. Aren't you h-happy K-kwon-shi ? I t-think I f-found my s-soulmate.. I t-think y-you're a f-friend that I've b-been w-waiting f-for. But y-you.. YOU LIE TO ME !! Y-YOU DESTROY ME", Dara sobs as she pulls away from Jiyong embrace.

 

She's facing Jiyong with tears all over her faces. Jiyong falls on his knees as he reaches for Dara's hand. He held it tightly as he whispers his sorry.

 

"T-thanks a lot for your t-time, Kwon-shi.. It's n-nice to k-know you. B-bye", Dara sobs as she pulls her hand away and rushes to the door.

 

Jiyong calls her many times, but no, she has gone from his sight. He sobs, He's too weak to run for her. It's feel too suffocating as Jiyong sits on the ground holding his head. Tears keep falling from his eyes. Again, another part of his heart flew away in front of him. And now, it's all because of his stupidity. He should have tell her sooner. Why is he so slow to realize that Dara is everything for him. He knew this time, he's the one in fault. He hurt her.

 

I hurt her, I'm a liar.. I-I.. Oh. My..

 

*BRAG*

 

"Ji !!! I meet Dara outside !! She's running crying. Did you meet- J-ji ??", Youngbae screams as soon as he opens Jiyong's suite. Youngbae kneels in front of his best friend, a bit awe by the sight before him. Jiyong.. is c-crying..

 

"J-ji ?", Youngbae calls him softly.

 

"I k-know.. I'm r-right.. S-she left me.. B-bae-ah, s-she left me", Jiyong sobs as he pulls Youngbae by the front of his shirt. Youngbae hugs his best friend, even if he's still in shock.

 

"J-ji.. Y-you met her ?"

 

"H-hn.. A-and she l-left, a-after I t-tell her.. I'm so stupid !! I should have tell her sooner.. I s-shouldn't lie to her. T-then m-maybe she won't leave me. M-maybe s-she'll s-stay..", Jiyong sobs.

 

"Jiyong..",

 

"S-she really left me, Bae", Jiyong sobs loudly.

 

---

 

"Jiyong, drink this. Please drink", Youngbae plead softly. He held a mineral water on his right hand. Jiyong just shooks his head as he faces the window. Youngbae pulls his head slightly, feeling a sudden rage. Youngbae stands for his seat as he drags Jiyong to stand with him.

 

"Follow me", Youngbae says sternly.

 

"I DON'T WANT TO GO ANYWHERE", Jiyong yells angrily.

 

"AISH JI!! YOU'RE NOT A TEENAGER ! YOU COULDN'T ACT THIS WAY !! YOU HAVE MAY RESPONSIBILITY !! COME AND FOLLOW ME NOW !!", Youngbae yells back.

 

"HELL TO THAT RESPONSIBILITY !! I DON'T WANT TO MEET ANYONE. LEAVE ME ALONE", Jiyong yells as he tries to pull his hand away from Youngbae firm grip.

 

"NO. YOU. COME. FOLLOW. ME", Youngbae hisses and drags Jiyong behind him. They arrive in front of a suite, Youngbae opens the door harshly and push Jiyong inside.

 

"THERE IS SOMEONE YOU NEED TO TAKE CARE THERE. LIKE I SAID, IT DIDN'T WANT ME BUT YOU. SO YOU BETTER TAKE CARE OF IT WELL", Youngbae yells from outside. Jiyong sighs loudly.

 

 

Youngbae has gone crazy. Really crazy. How could he push me to meet our business partner when I'm like this ?!!

He.is.no.longer.my.best.friend.

 

 

Jiyong walks into the suite, it's too dark. The curtain are closed tightly, so the sun can't through it. And furthermore, the light is just from a table lamp on the corner of the room. Until he saw a shadow from the bedroom door, he could barely seen the figures.

 

"Hello ? Excuse me, I'm Kwon Jiyong. I'm really sorry for my latest behaviour. I'm not in my best condition", Jiyong says politely as he walks towards the figures.

 

And I will not be in my best condition anymore.

 

"Hn", a soft voice comes from the figures. Jiyong stands there froze, he's way too familiar with the voice.

 

"D-dara ?", he spells the name softly.

 

"Annyeong, J-jiyong o-oppa", Dara steps closer to Jiyong. Now, he could see her faces.

 

"Y-you didn't leave ?", Jiyonga asks her shakily.

 

"Y-you want me to leave ?", Dara asks back as a frown place on her face.

 

"NO !! I w-want you to stay", Jiyong whispers, making Dara giggles softly. Suddenly, he feels a soft arm around his waist. He looks down to found Dara hug him tightly.

 

"Ummm", she mumbles softly. Slowly, Jiyong put his hand on Dara's head, making the girl lift her head and face Jiyong. And in a flash, Jiyong has give Dara a peck on her lips. She's still hugging him with her face red as a tomato. And now Jiyong pulls her to a real embrace. Her head just below his chin, his hand wraps aroung her tiny waist. They melded into each other, like pieces of puzzles.

 

Dara lift her head to stare at Jiyong on his eyes.

 

"I love you Dara", Jiyong says. Dara takes a sharp breath. Now she couldn't believe her ears.

 

"W-what ?", Dara whispers.

 

"I love you", Jiyong says as he leans to her and gives her another peck on her lips, "God, I love you so much".

 

"O-oppa..", Dara calls him as she pushes Jiyong a bit to stop his pecking.

 

"S-sorry", Jiyong mutters shyly, his cheeks has turn into a bright pink. Dara giggles softly.

 

"Me too", Dara whispers softly, making Jiyong jumps in shock.

 

"Neh ?!", Jiyong asks again.

 

"I love you, o-oppa", Dara whispers as she leans to peck on Jiyong's cheek. In a flash, Dara crushes into Jiyong chest. Jiyong is smiling widely as he puts his chin on Dara shoulder.

 

"Are you serious ? I'll never ever let you go away, you know", Jiyong whispers happily.

 

"I want to stick with you. Don't ever try to get rid of me", Dara says sternly, making Jiyong burst into laugh. A real laugh after crazy weeks.

 

"You too. Don't ever try to get rid of me. I'll stick like a gum", Jiyong says. Dara pulls away from Jiyong's hug to stare at his brown eyes. Then, Jiyong pulls Dara to sweet kiss. They hold onto each other as they kiss. Dara pulls away from the kiss to take a breath, but Jiyong didn’t stop and keep pecking her lips softly.

 

"O-oppa..", Dara whines as she push Jiyong away.

 

"Why ? I can't kiss my baby girl ??", Jiyong pouts cutely.

 

"Aigoo.. My Mr. Chu~ Of course you can, oppa. But please know how to stop", Dara says as she pinches Jiyong cheeks.

 

"Dara.. Uh.. I'm glad you stay here.. B-but I thought you're mad at me", Jiyong whispers.

 

"I was mad at you", Dara replies sternly.

 

"Huh ?", Jiyong asks.

 

"I mad at you, but I'm no longer like that", Dara says happily.

 

"B-but yesterday, you cry and say your goodbye. I t-thought.. I thought you will leave me",

 

"Jiyong oppa, Isn't payback is a harsh thing ?", Dara asks him with a smirk on her face.

 

"What ?!", Jiyong asks her.

 

"Hehehe, I'm sorry I lie to you. Bom unnie had tell me everything about you. At first I was so mad at you. Cause I think that I can move on from Seunghyun oppa, but then I turn into liking girls!! I've gone crazy thinking that I will date you even if you're girl. You're evil !! So I comes up with an idea, I really want to know you as yourself. As a Kwon Jiyong that I barely know. So I told unnie to not tell you that she had told me everything. And then I wish for my winning holiday here, and I'm spying on you", Dara says with a wide grin.

 

"Y-you know everything ?!! You- you know ?? Uh- spying on me ??", Jiyong asks her.

 

"Yes oppa, I'm spying on you. Didn't you realize being followed by me ? I watch you from afar, and you're so damn cute when you pout", Dara says softly.

 

"Ohmy", Jiyong mutters shockly. Dara leans to him and peck his lips softly.

 

"Sorry oppa, I'm spying on you", Dara whispers on Jiyong ears, right before Jiyong pull her into a breathtaking kiss.

 

 

---

 

 

"You know this too Bae ?!!", Jiyong yells to Youngbae who is sitting on the sofa in front of him. Dara is sitting right next to Jiyong as she listens to the songs from her Ipod.

 

"Yeah I know, Why ? At least you're happy now", Youngbae mutters as he keep typing on his phone.

 

"You as*hole !! You know I could kill myself there !!",

 

"But you're not. And I won't let you", Youngbae says calmly.

 

"We have a meeting at 7 p.m. And Dara's flight will be at 3 p.m got it. You better makes her changes now", Youngbae says as he walks towards the door.

 

"Where are you going ?", Jiyong asks Youngbae.

 

"I'm going to call my cherry. Bye bye", Youngbae says as he closes the door.

 

"Dara, do you know who is cherry ?", Jiyong asks as he pulls the earphone from Dara's ear.

 

"It's Chaerin. She is Youngbae's Cherry, Chaerinie..", Dara mutters softly as she turn off the music player.

 

"They're dating ?!!", Jiyong yells.

 

"No. I think not yet, they start communicating since your departure here. So I think they had grow closer now", Dara says as she lays her head on Jiyong chest.

 

"Dara.. I don't want you to go home", Jiyong mumbles.

 

"Aigoo, oppa. We'll meet as soon as you're back to Korea. I still have school to do, my final exam is nearing !! I want to graduate", Dara says softly as she plays with Jiyong hands.

 

"Ahh.. arasso, I'll go toyour school as soon as I got to Korea, okay",

 

"Mmm. I'll be waiting", Dara says.

 

"Dara", Jiyong calls her.

 

"Mmm ??",

 

"I want to ask you something", Jiyong says nervously.

 

"What is it ?",

 

"Uh- who's that guy ?", Jiyong asks.

 

"What guy ??", Dara says as she sits properly and stare at Jiyong eyes.

 

"The guy that you met every night", Jiyong says.

 

"Every night ??", Dara mutters.

 

"Yeah, everynight",

 

"Ah !! He's my oppa-like-dongsaeng !!", Dara exclaims happily. She still didn't realize a sudden change of Jiyong's mood.

 

 

What the heck is oppa-like-dongsaeng means ?!!!

 

 

"Oppa-like-dongsaeng ?", Jiyong asks.

 

"Yeah, he's my real dongsaeng but somehow he like to treat me as a little girl. So he's my oppa-like-dongsaeng even though he's young, he can still be an "oppa" to me", Dara says happily.

 

"He is your real dongsaeng ?", Jiyong asks happily.

 

"YES !! He's my cute and manly dongsaeng, Park Sanghyun. I'll introduce you to him later", Dara says happily.

 

"Okay, I'll gladly meet him", Jiyong says as he pulls Dara to his embrace.

 

"Uh.. o-oppa.. I need to get change.. I have a flight in an hour.. Can you let me go?", Dara whispers.

 

"No. But I will if you give me peck", Jiyong says cutely.

 

"Aren't you already get that ?",

 

"Not enough for another week here without you", Jiyong says.

 

"Aigoo, you're so cheesy. Arasso", Dara says as she leans in to give him a peck. But right before Dara pulls away from the peck, Jiyong pulls her into a passionate kiss. Another minutes passed and no one has broke the kiss until Dara realize her flight. She pulls away slightly.

 

"Ahh. You say just a peck !!", Dara whines.

 

"It’s a peck I can do all day Dara", Jiyong says as he pulls her into the kiss again.

 

"O-oppaa… umm- .. m-my…. um.. My flight !!", Dara mumbles as Jiyong giving her a not stop peck.

 

THE END.

 

 

 


 

 

Hello everyone !!

This chapter twenty one for my dearest 2NE1 GIRLS !! KEKEKE..

And this is really the end of the story.

Fyuuuhh~ Such a long chapter this is...

I'm really thankful with your comments, subscribes and upvotes..

Thanks a lot for your support !!

 

And well, I made Jiyong as a MR. CHU !!

My friend makes me listening to A Pink's Mr. Chu, and now I'm still addicted with that song... 

 

"Mr. Chu~ ipsul wie
Chu~ dalkomhage
Chu~ onmome nan himi pullyeo
Nae mam heundeul heundeureo
nal heundeureonwayo
I’m falling falling for your love"

 

Ahh, It's a cute Jiyong right ?? *giddy*

 

Thanks for your everything everyone !!

And my biggest thanks for my sis !! Amirum, for her great idea..

 

See you in another story !!

Love you, HENGSHO~~