THE TRUTH

SPYING ON YOU

 

 

 

[THE TRUTH]

 

 

 

 

"Don't close your heart anymore Ji", Youngbae says as he stares at his bestfriend who just sit there lifelessly.

 

"Huh ? What do you mean ?", Jiyong asks.

 

"Just admit it, you really like this girl", Youngbae says softly.

 

"Aish !! I know it !! Stop saying that", Jiyong hisses.

 

"Really ?? You've admit it ??",

 

"Hnn. Happy ?",

 

"Great !! I think you've grown to be stupid because of staying with this bunch of girls",

 

"Idiot", Jiyong hisses.

 

"So why don't you confess ??"

 

"It’s not that easy Bae... I-it's j-just too c-complicated", Jiyong hisses.

 

"What is so complicated ??",

 

"She's seeing me as a girl, moreover as a bestfriend of hers. And I absolutely can't show up like nothing wrong as the true me. W-what i-if she'll hate me ? W-what i-if she'll left ??", Jiyong says sadly.

 

"You just have to give it a try. I'll gladly help you to explain this to her, if you want me to",

 

"Hnn. I'll tell you if I need help. Now I need to call noona", Jiyong says as he pull out his phone.

 

~

 

"Hello? Jiyong- ah I mean J-Jina ??", His noona's voice greets him.

 

"Noona, I've completed my mission", Jiyong mutters softly.

 

"R-really ?? You've found the girl ??",

 

"Mmm, I found many girls who close with your fiance",

 

"Many ?!! W-what do you mean by many Jiyong ??",

 

"Yeah, your fiance is a really flirty guy. He's so kind with everyone, mostly with girls. I met a doctor who is pretty close with him. But the truth is they're just a college friend",

 

"Ahh, it's must be Riuna. No, of course Seunghyun won't cheat on me with her. I know her pretty well. Didn't I tell you that he's with a student girl ??", Bom hisses.

 

"So you know dr. Riuna ? Why didn't you tell me ? At first, I think he's dating her", Jiyong hisses.

 

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you that. Of course I know her, we often hang around together. But, did you really find the students ?", Bom asks again.

 

"Yeah, but he's not dating her. This girl has a crush on your fiance from long time ago. But they're never be like that. Your fiance didn't date anyone here noona. Believe in me. He even tell this students girl that he'll marry you in a month. And surely it broke this girls heart",

 

"R-really ? H-he's not c-cheating with me ??", Bom asks as she starts crying.

 

"Neh, he's very faithful with you. He's been telling that you're his spring fairy, one and only princess", Jiyong says softly.

 

"Omo.. R-really ? He s-says like that ??", Bom sobs.

 

"Hnn. B-but noona, I've got a serious problem here", Jiyong whispers.

 

"Huh ? W-what's wrong ?? D-did you get hurt ??", Bom asks worriedly.

 

"Not physically", Jiyong mumbles.

 

"What h-happen Jiyong ??",

 

"I fell in love with the girl, noona", Jiyong states sadly.

 

"Huh ?? Who..",

 

"The girl who has a crush on your fiance. I l-like her, n-no I l-love her", Jiyong says sadly.

 

"O-omo Jiyong-ah, o-ottoke.. B-but isn't she s-six years younger than you ?? D-don't you usually like an older woman ?",

 

"I don't know, noona. It feels so complicated, I d-didn't want to f-feel l-like this. B-but, she is.. she's got all my attention",

 

"You r-really love the girl ?",

 

"Hn.. B-but noona, s-she didn't see me as the real me. S-she sees me as a Kwon Jina. A-and I don't know what to do. I r-really want to tell her the truth noona, b-but.. What i-if s-she'll leave me.. What i-if she'll hate me ?? I'm a-afraid noona. W-what should  I do??",

 

"J-ji… I'm s-so sorry.. I-I will try my best to fix this. I'm really sorry, I have to make you feel like this",

 

"You will help me fix this ?",

 

"Of course, it's all because of me at first. I'm really sorry Ji",

 

"Thanks noona, I miss you", Jiyong whispers softly.

 

"Ahh- J-jiyong, I m-miss you more. I'll get there soon. Bye", Bom sobs softly as she hang up the phone. Youngbae nudges at Jiyong when he threw his phone on sofa.

 

 

"What did Bom noona say ??", Youngbae asks curiously.

 

"She'll come here. Guess, I've done here", Jiyong says sadly.

 

"What do you mean by done ? You still have one mission left. Tell Dara about Kwon Jiyong and confess. You still have to success in that", Youngbae says excitedly.

 

"I told you It's not that easy", Jiyong sulks.

 

"Aigoo, you better confess or you'll end up regretting it later. Btw, You have to fly to Bangkok in Monday. We have a very serious meeting there, they didn't want me as your replacement. They demand you to come, but don't worry I'll be there", Youngbae says.

 

"Monday ?? It's a day from now. Are you kidding me ?? How long is it ??", Jiyong asks angrily.

 

"About three weeks", Youngbae answers shortly.

 

"What the- ?!! Three weeks ?? How can I go ?! I haven't clean up any of this mess. You want me to clear up just within a day ??! How can I do that ?!", Jiyong yells out of frustration.

 

"If you want me to stay here and clear up the mess you left, I really don't mind it",

 

"No. I want to clear this with my own hand", Jiyong hisses.

 

"Still the perfectionist Jiyong I knew", Youngbae mumbles as he smiles widely.

 

"Don't smile like that ! Help me to think a way to clear this quickly !!",

 

"Aigoo, can you just wait until Bom noona come ? I really have to go now, I had to prepare everything for your departure on Monday", Youngbae says as he takes his bag and walks out the door.

 

"Can you go later ??", Jiyong whines as he follows Youngbae outside.

 

"No, I have to get this. I'll meet you tomorrow morning, okay. Just believe in Kwon Bom !! I know she can finish this all. Ciaooo", Youngbae says as he rushes to the parking lot.

 

 

"Aish, Believe in Kwon Bom ? She even the one who get me in this mess. Noona, you better help me fix this quickly", Jiyong mumbles as he turns around and start to walk toward his room.

 

 

 

"Why did you need her to fix this ?", a baritone voice come from beside him. Jiyong turn to a dark corridor and see a silhouette there. It slowly coming near him.

 

 

"Why do you need Kwon Bom to be here ?", the voice says. Jiyong stares widely at the man.

 

 

"What do you need my fiancee, Kwon Jina-shi ? Or Jiyong-shi ?", Choi Seunghyun says as he leans on the wall, looking straight at Jiyong's brown eyes.

 

I have to face the truth this quick ??     

 

 


 

Everyone !! Chapter seventeen !!!~~

It's another short chapter..

It's sad to know, this story nearing the end T^T

But did you realize I updates twice this day !!! kekekeke

Hope you like this^^

 

Please comments, subscribes and upvotes

HENGSHO~~