THE TARGET

SPYING ON YOU

 

 

 

[THE TARGET]

 

 

 

 

"I didn't say something like that", Dara says coldly. She starts to walk away from her 'suppose' to be best friend, Lee Chaerin.

 

 

"But Dara, I've promised to Jina-shi that we'll tour her around the school", Chaerin whines softly as she follows Dara from behind. Jiyong is following far behind them, because he keeps his eyes in alert for the existence of Choi Seunghyun.

 

 

Where is that damn b*stard hiding ?!

 

 

 

Jiyong stops looking around as both of the weird girl abruptly stopped walking.

 

 

"Arasso !! Now you go take her around A building, I'll tour her around B building after lunch. Now get shooo", Dara yells frustatedly as she gestures Chaerin to go away from her. Instead of feeling angry, a wide grin crept on Chaerin face as she runs to Jiyong.

 

 

"Let's go!!", Chaerin says happily as she holds Jiyong's hand tightly and drags him away from the corridor.

 

 

"Ya !! Where are we going ?!", Jiyong asks irritatedly.

 

 

Can she drag me slowly ?

Hell, I can definitely walk alone !

 

 

"I'll take you around the A building. So Jina-shi, Art class, language class, and P.E class are located in A building. P.E in the frist floor, Art class in the second floor, and lastly all language class in third floor. This is the P.E hall, we got swimming pool behind this building and we usually play football, basketball and volley ball on the yard. It'll be fun, hope we'll have the same P.E class !!", Chaerin describes happily.

 

 

She continues to drag Jiyong around the building. And, Jiyong surprisingly listens to every word she said.

 

 

"And, in this floor are all the language classes. This one for French, beside it is English class,  then Chinese language class and lastly Japanese language class. Well, I took English and Japanese class. How about you ?", Chaerin asks curiously.

 

 

"Well I take English and Japanese class too", he answers.

 

 

"Great !! Now, we'll get many opportunity to meet in class. What language do you like to study the most ?".

 

 

 

"Uhm.. English ?",

 

 

"Really ?? Well me too. Japanese is a bit difficult, isn't it ?  I really don't know why Dara is really good in Japanese. You know, she even takes Chinese language class !! Aigoo, I think she's a bit crazy", Chaerin says.

 

 

After staying for a little bit, they decided to walk back to their homeroom class.

 

 

"Uhm- Hey, w-why is your friend uhh- d-didn't come with us ?", Jiyong asks curiously.

 

 

"Huh ? Who ?", Chaerin asks blankly.

 

 

"D-Dara", he shutters. Jiyong turn away from Chaerin trying to hide his face.

 

 

 

Aish !!

Why am I asking about her ?!

Why is she getting me curious ?

 

Oh Right, she's going to be my roommate.

Of course, I need to know her more.

 

 

 Right !! It just because she's your roommate Jiyong !!

 

 

"Oh Dara !! She said she had some business to do. And it's not somethin I need to know. Well, she's absolutely  a mysterious girl. But, you don't need to be afraid, Jina-shi. She's a total trustable and loyal friend. You're going to be very comfortable around her after you know her more. Ahh, there she is !!", Chaerin says as she points her finger to Jiyong's right side. Jiyong turns to his right and saw Dara's busily talking with a tall with short hair woman.

 

 

"Hey, who is she ?",  Jiyong asks curiously.

 

 

"She is Riuna unnie. Our school's doctor... Yah!! Dara-ah~", Chaerin yells as she runs toward Dara.

 

Jiyong is keep walking slowly towards them. As soon as she arrived, Chaerin pulls Dara into a tight hug which made Dara slaps her arms away. This scene makes Jiyong smile shortly as he shooks his head.

 

 

Those stupid girls.

 

 

"Get your arms away from me, Lee Chaerin!!", Dara yells irritatedly.

 

 

"Aigoo, Dara-ah !! I miss you already", Chaerin mumbles as she keep hugging Dara tightly. Jiyong arrives there and looking at the school doctor. She faces him and smile warmly. Jiyong bows his head to her and she replies back.

 

 

"Who are you ? I never seen you before", the doctor asks him friendly.

 

 

"I-",

 

 

"Ahh unnie, she's a new transferred student !! She's Kwon Jina, and she moved from Busan !! Right Jina-shi?", Chaerin cuts him off even before he starts talking. Jiyong just stares at blonde girl in awe as Dara pinchs Chaerin's cheeks hardly. Making Chaerin screams out loud.

 

 

 

"Ackkkkk !!! Yah !! What was that for ?!! It hurt like hell, Dara !!", Chaerin yells.

 

 

"You deserve it !! Why did you talking a lot these days ? Unnie is asking to Jina-shi not you. Aishh noisy cat", Dara says as she glares to the blonde girl. This scene making the doctor laugh out loud and Jiyong chuckles.

 

 

"So you're a new student. Well, welcome to YGE all girl school, hope you'll like all your classes and Jina-shi, please feel free to visit the infrimary. I'll be so glad to help you", the doctor says happily.

 

 

"Ah, yes um- miss..", Jiyong mumbles.

 

 

 

"Ah !! I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Ishida Riuna, YGE's doctor. Nice to meet you", the doctor bows shortly.

 

 

"Neh, nice to meet you too, Miss Ishida. Uh, you're a Japanese ?", Jiyong asks her curiously.

 

 

"Yes, I'm a Japanese, but I moved to Korea four years ago. Umm, Jina-shi please call me Riuna like the other girl calls me",

 

 

"Oh. Okay, Riuna-shi", Jiyong says. They continues to talk and watch Dara-Chaerin bickering. Until that voice startled all of them.

 

 

"Well, what's happen here ?", that deep voice comes from Jiyong's behind.

 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo sensei !!", Chaerin greets happily.

 

"Sensei", Dara mutters slowly as she bows shortly.

 

"Ah, Seunghyun-ie. Come here", the doctor calls the culprit lovely.

 

 

 

Huh?... Seunghyun-ie ?!

 

 

 

Jiyong turns around to meet the owner of those deep voices. And his eyes opens widely.

 

 

 

"Well, I bet Dara and Chaerin have a new friend here. What's your name lady ?", that person asks to Jiyong after he taps Riuna's shoulder lightly. Then those hand stays in there, not bother to move. Jiyong looks at those hands with flames in his eyes.

 

 

 

This b*stard !!

Where did you think your hand lays on ?!!

 

 

 

"Jina-shi, sensei is asking your name. You want me to answer for him ?", Chaerin whispers in his ears. Making him awake from his deep thought. Jiyong looks up to those familiar pair of  black eyes.

 

 

 

"Kwon Jina, sir", he answers a bit coldly.

 

 

 

"Ah, Jina-shi please drop the formality", Choi Seunghyun, Jiyong's target says warmly. Jiyong eyes him angrily.

 

 

"Well, as long as you didn't call him oppa. It'll be fine, right ?", Riuna teases him as she threw a knowing look to Seunghyun.

 

 

 

"Yah !! What the-", Seunghyun yells to the doctor with a wide grin on his face.

 

 

 

"Well, I said something right !!", Riuna states, making Seunghyun hiss loudly. But in another seconds they both laughing franticcally as Seunghyun whispers something in her ear.

 

 

 

What the hell is he doing ?!!

 

 

 

"Aish, get a room will you ?!! We're just a pure teenage girl, please don't corrupt us", Chaerin says as she hides behind Dara.

 

 

"What do you mean by get a room Miss Chaerin ? We did nothing wrong", Seunghyun says as he put his arms on Riuna's shoulder.

 

 

 

This B*stard !!!!

 

 

 

"Yeah, he is right. Well, see you around girls, we got to go to the meeting now. Bye", Riuna says as she walks away from them.

 

 

 

"Bye Miss Chaerin, Dara. And bye Jina-shi", Seunghyun says as he winks at Jiyong.

 

 

 

Did that b*stard just wink at me ?!!

What the hell !!! You flirt !!!

 

 

 

"Well, he winks again", Dara says softly.

 

 

"Isn't it his habbit ? Come on", Chaerin replies as she walks away with Dara following her.

 

 

What ?!

Habbit ??!

Those always did that ?!!

 

, what kind of guys did my sister date ?!!

 

 

"Hey ! You want to be late ?!", Dara screams to him, stopping slightly and stares at him with those beautiful eyes. A slow wind breeze making her brunette hair flow freely.

 

 

 

.. She's... b-beautiful.

 

 

 

"Jina-shi, Let's go !!", Chaerin yells, making Jiyong awakes from his sweet thought.

 

 

 

"Wait up", he says as he runs towards them.

 

 

 

Wait...

Did I say she's beautiful ?!

Aish, stupid Jiyong !! Be focus, can't you ?!! 

 


 

 

Annyeonghaseyo !!! I'm back with chapter four>.<

I'm really sorry to make TOP as a bad guy here.

And sorry for making Jiyong cuss a lot, I really can't hold it hehehehe..

 

I make a new character here, the doctor.

Well, her name is just something that I made up.

A unique name that I found and I really like it kekeke.

 

So enjoy reading !!

Please leave comments, subscribes and upvotes !!

LOVE YAA, HENGSHO !! ♦♥♣♠