TOMATO UNNIE

SPYING ON YOU

 

 

[TOMATO UNNIE]

 

 

Jiyong walks towards his room alone after all his class end. He opens his room's door slowly, afraid to annoy his roommate. He walks inside their room to found it's still empty.

 

 

I clearly seen her walk away from her class. I think she gone here, but she wasn't. Well, where is she ?

 

 

Jiyong shrugs his thought away as he takes out some regular 'girl' clothing from his bag. He walks towards the bathroom and take a bath for a couple minutes. He walks out with a simple black shirt and short baggy short. He didn't bother to arrange his now messy hair or trying to put on parfume like Bom has requests him to do, he sits on the floor and takes out his assignment books for tomorrow.

 

 

He puts his book on his desk after he's done with his homework. He looks up to look at the hanging clock near the door. It's 8 p.m.

 

 

Heck, where the hell that girl gone ?!

Is she trap in a problem ?!

Or is she being ?!

Sh*t that weirdo girl !!

 

 

 

*Click*

 

 

Jiyong is still busy in his thought as Dara walks in the room. Dara looks at Jiyong with a blank expression then walks towards her cupboard to take some clothes and walks straight to the bathroom.

 

 

 

Is it her ?! She is home ?

But, she didn't even greet me !!!

 

That girl, there's no one ignore me !!

 

 

 

After a couples minutes, Dara walks out from the bathroom. She wears a very short short with black tank top on. A towel is hanging on her shoulder and her hair is still wet from the shower. Jiyong's already prepare an angry speech on his head, but when she comes out with this such a view. The speech has gone into dust.

 

 

 

Is she freaking serious to sleep with that kind of clothes ?

 

Is she trying to kill me ?!

 

 

 

Jiyong stares at Dara with wide eyes as she sits on her desk. She takes out some book from her bags, and she starts doing her homework. She writes something on her book as her other hand drying her hair with the towel. She cross her leg, making her short short hikes up a bit. A white creamy legs are in Jiyong views now.

 

 

 

, those leg...

 

Ahhhh !!!

Jiyong go back to your senses !!!

She is a teenager !! With six ages gape !!

How could you lust on her ?!

 

Stupid Jiyong !!

 

 

"Umm, Jina-shi..", Dara calls him slowly. But this is success making Jiyong jerks from his seat.

 

"Y-yea ?", Jiyong shutters as he eyes Dara worriedly.

 

 

 

Why the hell am I shuttering ?!!

 

 

 

"I want uhm- ...", she mumbles. Jiyong looks up to stares at her intesely, but Dara turns away from him. Hiding her face with her long hair.

 

"What ?", Jiyong asks coldly.

 

"A-actually, I w-want to uhmm- to s-say I'm.. uh-",..... In love with you ?..

 

 

 

Umm- I-is she trying to hittin on me ?!

But I'm a freaking girl now.

Is my charm that big ?

So even I'm in this kind of looks, they still head over heels for me ?

 

Well, nice job Jiyong-ah.

 

 

 

"What Dara-shi ?", Jiyong teasingly asks her, making Dara turns far more.

 

 

"Iwanttosaysorrycozicallyouidiotididn'tmeanitwellsorry", she says quickly.

 

 

 

"Huh ?", Jiyong asks as him brain still processing the words she said.

 

 

 

"I won't repeat it", she says sternly as she looks somewhere but Jiyong. A slight pink was crept on her cheeks. Jiyong still staring at her blankly.

 

 

 

Damn, she is so cute..

 

Uhh, But is she saying sorry ?

 

 

 

"What for ?", Jiyong says his thought out loud. Dara turns away again from him, trying to hide her blushing face.

 

"Calling you idiot", she says softly. 

 

 

 

"Huh ? When did you call me that ?", Jiyong asks dumbly.

 

 

 

Did she call me idiot ? But.. When ? I didn't remember it..

 

 

 

"You didn't remember ?", Dara asks him, quietly surprised that he didn’t remember.

 

"Yea", Jiyong says calmly.

 

 

 

But, if she didn't remember it. How can Chaerin tell me that she angry at me because I call her idiot ?! How can… Don't tell me…

 

 

"Arghh!! I know that !! Those Chaerin really !!", she yells loudly as she gets up from her seat and takes her phone from the bag. She dials someone quickly, and without bother to greet, she starts to yell.

 

 

"YAH NOISY CAT !!! SHE DIDN'T MAD AT ME, YOU WEIRDO !!! YOU KNOW IT'S FREAKING HARD FOR ME TO APOLOGIZE !! WHY DID YOU TELL ME SOMETHING LIKE THAT ?!! WHY DID YOU MAKING A LIE STORY ?!! AISHH", she says and quickly hang up the phone. She still standing faces the bathroom with the phone in her hand, trying to get her breath steady.

 

 

 

"Who is it ?", Jiyong asks curiously, making Dara jumps a bit. She turns around with her red as tomato faces. This sight making Jiyong smirk grew on his face.

 

 

 

So, She can burst like that. Cute.

 

 

 

"Chaerin", Dara replies shortly as she walks towards her bed, totally ignoring Jiyong who sat on the floor.

 

 

 

"What did she tell you ?",

 

 

 

"Not important",

 

 

 

"Well, I need to know. It must be about me", Jiyong states calmly as he got up and walks towards his bed. He sits on the edge of his bed, facing Dara who already laying on her bed facing the wall.

 

 

 

"We didn't gossip about you, if you need to know", Dara replies softly

 

 

 

"Good. So what did she tell ?",

 

 

 

"Aish !!! You're so noisy !", Dara yells as she turns facing Jiyong. They indulge in a stare war for a while.

 

 

 

"Well, you're weird unnie", Jiyong states calmly.

 

 

 

"I'm not !!", she sits up angrily. Throwing death glare to Jiyong.

 

 

 

"Then tell me!", Jiyong demands sternly.

 

 

 

 

"Aish !!! She tell me you're angry because I call you idiot !! Then she tell me t-that u-uh y-you want to search a-another r-roommate. Uhm- w-well, I just know now that she's making a lie story. J-just that", she mumbles.

 

"Oh.. So what is the blush for ? Am I a really important roommate ?", Jiyong teases her.

 

"I'm not blushing !! Hell, no you're absolutely not!!",

 

 

 

"Well, you are. Tomato Liar Unnie",

 

 

 

"What is that ?!! I'm not your unnie !! And heck, I'm not a tomato !!",

 

 

"But you look like one now, unnie",

 

"Shut up", she says coldly.

 

 

"Well, why did you afraid if I'm looking for a new roommate ?", Jiyong teases her again.

 

"Aish !! You can go if you want to. I don't care !!", Dara says coldly.

 

 

 

"Really ? I'll go tomorrow then. My roommate hates me, so why should I stay", Jiyong says as he walks towards his cupboard.

 

 

 

"W-what are you doing ?", Dara asks him while looking at him in horror.

 

 

"I'm packing. You just kick me out from the room", Jiyong states calmly as he take out his clothes from the cupboard. A silence crept in the room.

 

 

"J-jina…", Dara calls him worriedly.

 

 

 

"Mmm ?", Jiyong mumbles shortly, still packing his clothes. He bit his inner cheek to prevent a smile on his face. He is very happy to hear Dara calls him without any honorific.

 

 

 

Now, she calls me Jina. It's just Jina ?!!

Well, I'll be more glad if she calls me Jiyong.

 

 

 

"You can't go anywhere", Dara states.

 

"Why I can't ?!", Jiyong asks her without turning.

 

"You just can't !", Dara yells angrily as she snatch the clothes from his hand and put it back to his cupboard.

 

 

 

"Yah !! What are you doing ?", Jiyong asks her, certainly surprised by her sudden act.

 

"You can't leave this room", Dara says as she turns towards him and stares straight in his eyes.

 

 

 

"Why unnie ?", Jiyong asks as he cross his hand in front of his chest.

 

"You're my roommate", Dara says softly.

 

"Not after I leave",

 

"I'll not let you leaving this room",

 

 

 

"You better have a good reason for that, unnie", Jiyong says calmly. He keep his eyes on this petite girl in front of him. By standing so close like that, Jiyong could know how small she is. His height and hers is about six centimeters different. But still she looks so small and fragile.

 

 

 

Damn. I want to hug her.

 

 

 

"It’s d-difficult to s-socialize with new person. W-well.. I already feel a uhh- c-comfortable around you. S-so I don't want a new roommate", Dara states shyly. Jiyong stares at her with disbelieve.

 

 

 

She feel comfortable around me ?!

 

 

 

"Really ?", he asks softly.

 

 

 

"Aish !!! Why am I saying something like that", Dara says frustatedly as she walk passed Jiyong.

 

 

 

"So, I really am a treasured roommate unnie?", Jiyong teases her again.

 

 

"", she mutters softly, but the word caught on Jiyong ears, making him chuckles.

 

 

 

"I'm not a , Dara unnie. Well, if you like me that much, you don't need to hide it. I'm totally understand you. But sorry unnie, I'm totally straight", Jiyong says with his cat eyes and his full power aegyo attack, but with a wide grin on his face.

 

 

 

"STOP CALLING ME UNNIE !!! AND HECK, I'M NOT LIKE THAT!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN ?!! I'M STRAIGHT TOO, YOU WEIRDO!!", Dara yells angrily as she throw her pillow to Jiyong. Jiyong catchs it right in time before it touches his face, now he burst out laughing so hard. Looking at her roommate laughing his heart out, Dara stomps and back laying on her bed angrily.

 

 

 

"Aigoo, you're so funny unnie", Jiyong says.

 

 

 

"I'm not your unnie!",

 

 

 

"Then, ahjumma ?",

 

 

 

In a seconds, Dara turn to Jiyong and send him her death glare. Seeing this Jiyong burst into another laugh. He keep laughing until he feel his stomach starts to get hurt. He lays on his bed and facing Dara's back.

 

 

 

"Just be thankful that you're still new here and you're my roommate too. Or least, I'm going to scratch your pretty face !!", Dara mutters. Hearing this, Jiyong continues laughing.

 

 

 

Well, she's so embarrassed just to apologize. She is antic. Interesting.

 

 

 

"So, I'm pretty ?", Jiyong says loudly.

 

"ARGH !! Shut up!!", Dara hisses lowly.

 

 

 

"Hahaha okay okay.. Night tomato unnie",

 

 

 

It's a nice things to end the day and to start this weird mission.

Hell, this weird girl had my attention all day.

I'm pretty sure didn't regret it all.

She's quite interesting..

Uhmm, Night mysterious tomato girl.

 

 


 

Hello !!!! Here is Chapter six^^

Hope you enjoy reading..

And I'll update another chapter this night !!

 

Because maybe I can't update more in the future.

My college exam is getting near, and I'll be so busy doing courses.

Please wish me luck!!

 

And have you watch Akdong Musician MV ??

200% and Give Love ??

Ackkk, it's so cute !!

And I guess Chan hyuk and So Hyun success to play the role as stalker(?) kekeke..

You have to watch it !!

 

 

And please leave comments, subscription, and upvotes !!

HENGSHO !!