MEN

SPYING ON YOU

 

 [MEN]

 

 

Since that accident, Jiyong and Dara have grew closer. Even if they didn't have many classes together, every time they met, they'll have a good quality time together. They'll talk, discuss and getting to know each other. Slowly, Jiyong and Dara get closer and closer.

 

 

But lately, Dara's night activity is a bit bothering him. When he back to their room, she's nowhere to seen. She gets back a bit late at night and she dressed in a normal clothing which is a bit too cute for Jiyong.

 

 

 

Did she wandering around with that kind of clothes ?!

 

What if..

 

What if someone her or kidnap her because she looks extremely cute in that clothes ?!!

 

Aish, damn teenager.

 

 

 

Until that day, Jiyong was so surprised to see Dara had been inside their room when he's back from extra class. But something weird caught his attention, she is preparing a meal !! Well, it's 9 p.m then. She went out hurriedly, really didn't bother to greet Jiyong.

 

 

 

Does she going to eat outside ? But it's 10 p.m !!

 

Isn't she felt cold ? And isn't all girl avoiding to eat super ?

 

Aish, weirdo.

 

 

 

Jiyong just shrug it off, and trying to ignore it. Until, he saw Dara doing this for three days in a rows. It got him so curious about Dara's night activity.

 

 

 

I'll follow her tonight.

 

 

 

Jiyong is walking towards his room, when he notices Dara walked away from their room. He just back from interviewing Chaerin about their sensei a.k.a Choi Seunghyun. He stands behind a pole, and observes the girl from afar, she brings a little bag and a bottle of mineral water.

 

 

 

He carefully follow her, until she stops in front of a big tree near their school gates. It located in a sacred place, hide between their dormitory building. She climbs the tree quickly and jump out the gates, it surely makes Jiyong surprise.

 

 

 

Did she just climb those tree ?!

Did she trying to run away ?!

 

 

 

He quickly climbs the tree and follow her. He sees her on the end of the street and carefully run towards her. He stops and trying to steady his breathing as he looks for her. There are many bushes there and it's awfully dark. He barely seen a thing. Until he heard some voice from behind the bushes.

 

 

 

"..Hyun-ah eat slowly",

 

 

 

Is it Dara ?

 

 

 

"Bwut, twis is swo dwelicwious !!!", a man voice could be heard.

 

 

 

 

She is with man in this dark place at 10 p.m. ?!

 

What the hell !!

 

 

 

 

Jiyong carefully goes to a bushes and sneak in. He just realize that behind this bunch of bushes is a wide river. He turn to his right and he can see Dara and a man sitting there. Well, Dara's body is totally block his view of the man, but with the lighting from the moon, he can clearly seen a wide grin on Dara's face as she fed the man.

 

 

 

"Say Ahhh", Dara says cutely.

 

 

 

"Aish, I'm not a kid !!", the man says.

 

 

 

"But you're my cutest-",

 

 

 

"Aish !!! I'm a grown up man!!", the man cuts her off and hiss slowly making Dara chuckles.

 

 

 

"Okay then, your my most awesome man. Now open your mouth", Dara says stubbornly.

 

This conversation nearly got Jiyong fallen to the river.

 

 

 

She said she didn't understand in men.

 

But now, she act like she know that man well.

 

 

It's the first time I seen her smile that wide,

the first time I hears she chuckled,

and it's the first time she converse with a guy.

 

 

And she said.. that guy is her man ?..

 

 

 

Hell, why is my chest feel weird ?!

 

 


 

 

Uhmm... Did I just updates again ?.___.

Then this is triple updates right ?!!! kekeke

I'm really done, I've no draft left.

I maybe updates again after my college exam.

Please wish me luck >.<

 

Enjoy reading~~

Please comments, subscribes and upvotes!!

HENGSHO ♥