From a Point of View

OVERDOSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"XIN" POV. 

I woke up on the floor of the house I had been staying in for the past week, apparently the three day journey here wore me out more than I knew. I'm assuming I went out on a rampage again, I was disgusted by the sight of me- my lips had been smeared with blood and my clothes were stained with it too.I inspected myself as I changed out of my clothes. Sometimes I remember what I did, sometimes I don't know what I did on my rampages. Sometimes I wake up with it all fresh in my head and other times it's a blur. I'm going to need a shower. But I don't want to go outside. What if I hurt someone? I've already done more than enough damage in my exsistance. But what if next time I go out of control, it's not a murderer, or a gang leader I kill- what if I kill someone truly innocent? Someone who hasn't done anything bad in their life, or even worse- a child. 

Shaking the bad thoughts out of my head I convince myself that I need to go get cleaned up. I'll do what I normally do- stick to the bad parts of the city, the gutters and pray that I won't do much damage next time. I wish I could control these sudden urges of thirst but I can't. I don't have any want to drink blood any other times apart from when I'm on a rampage. Once I start I can't be stopped. 

Taking in deep breaths to stop me from panicking, I dress in mostly black like I usually do with a face mask so nobody sees the monster I am. I pull up my hood as I walk out the broken door, it's a cold day with clouds and fog blocking out the sun. The wind is icy almost and cuts the exposed parts of my skin like a knife, swirling around my ankles and wrists. There's not much people around, I guess people mostly stay indoors like people from these neighbourhoods do. I walk around for an hour before finding a sauna. Sadly I have no money so I'll have to break in through the window. Being as quiet as I can I managed to jump onto the window ledge (thankfully it wasn't that high) and open the window a little more. I flinched at the squeaking sound it made and looked around to see if anyone had noticed. My luck for the day continues as it's just an empty hall way (plus some chinese lady is screaming some down stairs) and I successfully gain enterance. 

I get a quick shower and plan out most of my day, apart from the fact I'm a blood- monster on the run- I'm quite a dull and plain person. I don't have any superhuman beauty- just dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. I'm hungry so I could hang around a bar and wait till a drunk man wobbles out and pickpocket his money, then I could get myself something to eat. Though, if he's coming out of a bar at this hour he's probably spent all his money. Maybe I could break into someone's house then? Yeah, that's much easier I'll do that then. After food I should get more clothes since I keep ruining all my other ones. They probably have cheap markets here where I can get things. That's my day, I spend the rest of my time playing with the water in the shower and then get dried off and dressed. Just as I was leaving the place a very, very bad thought occured to me. 

Should I go see them?

It is a very, very bad idea after all. They've seen me. 

But then again, only the ones back in Korea have seen me so I could just take a look to see if the other half are doing. What do they call themselves again? It begins with an X? Oh no I remember, E- EXO. I suppose if I'm meant to see them, 'fate' will guide me. I left the sauna and kept walking down the street with my head down like usual. I use mostly my hearing when I'm out, it's the most effective for me anyways. I hear a small scream carried by the wind and by the sounds of it, it's a woman. I look to where the scream came from- a few streets down more or less. The open window on the 2nd floor gives me access, its not as bad as where I'm staying but still pretty run down inside this house. There's shattered glass that's from alcohol as far as I can tell. The whole place looks grubby and smells like sweat and a few other things I won't mention. I soon hear a man yelling something angrily along with the whimpers and slight screams of a woman. The sound of someone slapping another soon came to my ears, he must be abusing her then. 

Deciding it was none of my business I poke through some drawers, and under the mattress till I find enough to last me for about a week. I turned to leave, slowly making sure I didn't make a lot of noise. I put one foot through the window but paused when I heard him hitting her again. From the limited chinese I know I can hear her cry the words 'please' and 'stop'. I sigh and hang my head, before going back into the room and searching for the assh*le taking up my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter