Things Kim Kai can do but Kris Wu can't.

OVERDOSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She couldn't control it, she never could. 

 

First it was the van- the soft metal crushed under her fingers and she absolutely tore it apart with ease. Chunks of metal flew through the air and the twelve finally gathered outside to see what was happening. They made sure to keep space between her and them, she was spasming while attacking around her. Her movements were jerky and unnatural, at some points it looked like she was in pain. Next- it was the house. With a swift but ungraceful throw of her body, Byeol launched herself into the side of the house. The bricks crumbled down like cubes of sugar, the ones that weren't smashed to dust were instead thrown in all directions. The glass had already shattered by the ripple from the impact, shards were scattered everywhere, almost like powdery snow. 

"Byeol, really appreciating the tantrum right now but could we save it for later?" Xiumin called out but his reply was a brick launched at him. 

"Shut it Minseok," Suho stormed past them and made his way towards her. 

"Yah, is that any way to talk to your elder?" 

"Byeol-ah?" 

Byeol was crouched over; almost predatorily with that same wild look in  her eye. Her hands pressing down on the shards of glass; making them cut raw. Her hanbok was ripped and dirty, and her hair was all around her in a complicated mess. For once, Suho wondered why they were so hard on her. He took a step towards her but she growled; making him stop in his tracks. Saliva drippped from while her fangs were in full view, the red smeared across her teeth leads Suho to the thought that she's bit her tongue. Now unable to look away from her bleeding hands as her scent filled the air, Suho had to harshly bit his lip to suppress his urges.

He made a swift turn and walked quickly out, "Someone else deal with her, I can't." 

"Kyungsoo, you go."

"What? Why me?!" 

"You're a lot stronger than most of us because of your powers."

"Uh, what? Send Xiumin-hyung to freeze her or better get Luhan to float her out!"

"Yah! Use formalities you brat." 

Luhan muttered curses when the rest of them turned to look at him; liking D.O's idea. He stomped up and through the giant hole in the house, Byeol wasn't there... at least that's what he thought. 

"She's not here," He walked back out. 

"What do you mean 'not here'?!" Kris was already stressed again, he had never been so worked up so much within so little time until he met her. He stormed in the house, in all his years he was seen as a cold leader who kept a calm head but with Byeol his emotions were out of order. He couldn't help feeling angry, feeling disappointed. 

"Byeol," His hard tone rang through the house, "Get here now." 

And that's what she did, she jumped down right on top of him. The collided and fell to the floor, in a tangled mess of limbs. She tried to pin him down but he threw her off, her back harshly hit the wall but that didn't stop her for long. She lunged at him; foreheads butting against eachother and the two smashed into a nearby sofa. When looked into her eyes, the pupils were rotating in an out, as if she were not only fighting him- but also herself. 

"Byeol. Stop this," He breathed. But she only screamed at him, twisting out of his hold and landing a kick on his stomach. 

"Kris!" Kris looked outside to see Luhan standing at the large hole in the wall. He had a mischevious grin spread across his face and a teasing tone of voice. 

"What?!" He yelled back, just about missing another kick from Byeol. 

"Try kissing her!" 

Byeol threw the coffee table in Kris' direction, he ducked and narrowly missed the impact, "WHAT?!" 

"You heard me! Trust me it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter