Fixing a Problem

OVERDOSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XIN. 

 

When Kris opened the door to what supposedly was my bedroom it was the least to say that I was a little shocked. The room was trashed, the wooden bed had been broke badly and sharp splinters stuck out from it. The mattress had been tore open and scattered around the room as well as the bed sheets. The chest of drawers had been totally destroyed, even the lightbulb had been smashed. Sure I've lived in tough, run down places before but this was different. The silence between us was interrupted. 

 

"What the...?" Kris seemed even more shocked than I was. 

He left me standing in the door way and flung open one of the two doors yah were also in the room. He yelled a curse and then went to check the other room behind the door beside it. Curious, I followed in his footsteps. The room had an en suite (mini-bathroom). Key word- had. It was badly smashed up like the rest of the room. The porcelain sink had been cracked and chips of it lay around the room, I also most chuckled at the fact half of it was violently shoved in the toilet. It had a standup shower but the glass was all broken and the shower head was pulled out from the wall. 

I then followed Kris to where he was currently standing, it was a walk in wardrobe with ripped and burnt clothes. Hardly anything was left untouched. Kris stood in the centre of the room- raging lay furious and breathing heavily. I didn't really know what to do or say, to be honest I didn't feel like saying anything. So I stood there and watched him- I could've calmed him down, there's a part of me that knows that. But, I didn't calm him down. So in the next few moments he had pushed me out of the way- but deciding against leaving me there and then pulled me along with him. His thunderous footsteps were loud as he led his way back to the kitchen. I hope he didn't mean to, but he slammed the door open so hard that it broke off its hinges. All of the guys were still there from earlier and looked at us with shocked eyes. 

 

"Who destroyed her room?" Kris' voice was terrifyingly low and quiet. My room must've been ruined recently since nobody knew it was in that state until now, the house must be soundproof as well for nobody to hear what had happened. 

"What?" Suho asked. 

"Her entire room- bed, clothes, bathroom- all of it is broken into pieces. WHO DID IT?" Kris repeated in more detail this time. 

"You're kidding," Chen stupidly burst out and was met with one of Kris' hard glares. There was a long silence between all of us. I didn't say anything, I didn't feel that my input was worth anything anyways. 

"Luhan," Xiumin called, "You seemed really pissed off with her earlier with what she did to Sehun." 

"What?" Luhan snapped. The tension in the room was so thick that you could cut through it with a butter knife. "You're accusing me?" Luhan continued. 

"Who else would do it?" Xiumin challenged. 

Then the long silence came back. It was worse this time as Luhan and Xiumin glared at eachother. 

"Hyung," Sehun broke the silence this time, "Did you really do it?" 

Luhan looked over at Sehun, I noticed his eyes softened a tiny bit when looking at Sehun who was still in a cast. 

"No," he replied in a monotone voice. 

"Then who did?" Chen asked, all eyes were on him. 

"I don't want to start accusing you as well Luhan but Xiumin Hyung knows best out of all of us," Chen continued. 

"So it's my word against his?" Luhan seethed. This was followed by an awkward silence. I've only met Luhan, and I'm not good at dealing with people so I don't have the right to preach or into anyone else's business- but from my once off encounter with Luhan makes me believe that he isn't the one behind this. He seems like a more straight forward person that would confront you (like he did earlier) rather than do such a cheap trick.

Luhan stormed out after that and I felt sick, the feeling I knew all too well- guilt. I had only been here for a short while and I was already causing problems and ruining relationships between them. I looked at each of their faces, most were emotionless like Xiumin but then I caught the small frown on Chanyeol's face. I almost didn't notice it but the troubled look in his eyes matched the frown on his lips. He looked guilty which leads me to think that he was the one who did it. I wondered what he had against me- he could be mad at me for running away, or for hurting Sehun, or hurting him actually. I didn't confront him though- I had no evidence to show that he did it. He may not have done it at all and I might just be being overly suspicious. I looked at Xiumin who was coldly staring in the direction Luhan left. I felt that wave of guilt again, if I wasn't here then there would be no problem. 

I'm guessing it's that guilt that brought me outside Chanyeol's room. I was getting my heightened senses back and stronger as the day went on. I was able to match his scent with the faint smell of his room. I recognised it when I went inside- so he was the creep with the teddy bears. Nobody said anything when I left the kitchen and I was glad about that. I snooped around  quietly, the only sound I could hear was my slow breaths. 

"What are you doing?" 

I near jumped out of my skin when a small puff of warm air was blown into my ear. I slammed back into the chest of drawers and came face to face with Baekhyun. He raised an eyebrow at my suspicious behaviour but I kept my face blank and gave nothing away. 

"I'll ask again, what are you doing?" 

"Looking at the bears," Was both my best and dumbest answer that could be formed in 1 second. 

He gave me a confused look, "You like those kind of things?" 

No they're creepy, "Yes."

He nodded with a thoughtful look on his face. My eyes were drawn to his mop of dark, black hair that bounced as he nodded and something caught my eye. A chunk of fluff had been caught in his hair, my eyes narrowed at him. I remembered the ripped open mattress that had been scattered across the room. It could be the same fluff but then again it couldn't. If I was going to fix this mess then I needed better evidence. But what? 

I left Chanyeol's room seeing that I couldn't look around there anymore since Baekhyun was in the room. He followed me out of the room and was about to leave alone as well but I stopped him. He might be the one who did it- not Luhan, not Chanyeol. 

"Can I see your room?" It was a bold statement and I found my skin crawling at my own words but I swallowed my pride. I had more chance of finding evidence there than anywhere else. 

I was met with Baekhyun's huge grin, "Let's go," He cheered and dragged me by the arm to his room. My arm tingled pleasantly at the contact and it only made me nervous. I did not like this one bit at all. He was too close- way too close. 

 

Baekhyun's room was white but he had hundreds of fairy lights along the walls instead of a lightbulb. His bed was a cone tent that sat on the floor. It was white and cushioned with a mattress so you could lie in it comfortably. There wasn't much space by the looks of it so I assume it's a one man tent. Baekhyun went over to the window and shut the curtains. Excited; he rushed over and turned the little lights on. 

"Pretty cool right?" He smiled. If I were to say anything about Baekhyun ever, it would be that his smile is his best feature. The lights dimly lit the room made it look more cosy and gave a unusual kind of warmth to it. I didn't answer him and walked over to his book shelf that was filled completely. 

"Ah, this is my collect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter