KUMARI

OVERDOSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What do you mean she's missing?!" Suho screamed down the phone. 

"I don't know, I went out to get a few things and when I came back she was gone," Kyungsoo mumbled, keeping some of the story to himself. 

There was some ruckus of Suho's end of the line and after hearing curses from more than one person, Kris came to the phone. 

"Are you serious? You left her alone and expected her not to run away? For Christ's sake Kyungsoo- that's all she does!" Kris seethed. 

"It's not my fault! She's a person not an animal Kris- she has a functioning brain and is able to decide whether or not to leave while knowing the consquences," Kyungsoo argued back. 

"You better find her in 3 hours or all 11 of us are coming down there and we're going to fu-" Kris was interupted while in the middle of his threat. 

"See you soon bye!" Suho hung up. 

D.O sighed and leaned against the counter recalling two hours ago... 

Kyungsoo had entered the house and went straight to the kitchen, when he opened the fridge there wasn't anything inside. He sighed and shut it, when turning around he saw Hae lurking at the door way. He had to admit, she freaked him out from time to time especially when she was silent like she was being now. When he looked at her, her face was a stone wall and he couldn't tell what she was thinking.

Kyungsoo looked at her, "Let's just get this over with." He was tired of running after her when all she was doing was running fiurther away. "I'm going to go out and buy ingredients for tonight's dinner," He said and then slid past her. It took him about half an hour, maybe a little more to get all the shopping done and get back. At first, he didn't even realise she had left but then notice the lack of danger and threat in the air she had the usual aura of. He searched all the rooms in the house, even outside but couldn't even catch her scent. He eventually gave in and called Suho. 

"What am I going to do..." He muttered and ran a hand through his hair. 

 

 

"Still no sign of her?" Lay asked as he walked through the door. The other 10 soon followed him into the house, looking around and taking subtle sniffs in the air to hint at any sign of Hae. 

"I've looked everywhere, 10 miles in all four compass points and not one whiff of her scent even," Kyungsoo was starting to get worried now, the otheres would definitely be mad at him for letting her get away. 

"It's ok Kyungsoo," Suho placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder. Kris was puffing on his 3rd cigarette while trying to calm down; he didn't blame D.O fpr this, he blamed Hae for yet again pulling on of her stunts. 

"Well, I'd be lying if I said this wasn't like her," Chen sighed and scratched the back of his head. 

"But this time it's different- I can't get her scent," Kyungsoo told them. 

"Are you sure?" Xiumin asked, Kyungsoo nodded. 

"Well... We'll just have to search for her then," Baekhyun said. 

"Right we should pair up and go in different directions," Suho ordered. 

"Tao, you stay here with me and we'll see if we can find anything," Kris told him. 

"No- let Kai pair with Tao; that way if Tao figures something out Kai can get him there faster," Suho inputted. 

Kris nodded, and the rest paired up to start se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter