A Town to Herself

OVERDOSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Seon-ah... Remember what omma tells you right?" 

Her breathes were ragged and it felt like her feet couldn't go on for much longer. 

"Never leave the house no matter what happens, remember?"

All of her body was sore, exhaustion could take over at any moment. 

"Because you're a bad girl and you have to stay in the house."

There was that fear in the pit of her stomach that forced her legs to keep going. 

"This is for your own good Seon-ah."

They were looking for her but she knew that this time they would be as lucky. 

"It's too dangerous for people if you go out there."

They could catch her at any moment, she needed to find somewhere to hide quickly. 

"Omma does this because she cares for you."

They probably hated her now more than they ever did. 

"I love you Seon."

 

She couldn't believe that she had made it all the way to some docks, it was a large port as well with huge ships. She had run miles probably as well as taking various buses and even hung under a shipping truck. She didn't have any time to waste though, they were hot on her tail and extremely angry. It was their fault for being so gullible- thinking that she would actually stay with them and live in their house was a mistake. Another mistake was thinking that they could take her out shopping for new clothes and furniture for her room. She was never a normal person and she wasn't going to start now. They almost caught her when she first tried to flee from them that day but luckily for her she had managed to slip the twelve's grasp. They were boiling with anger and hurt by now but it was a decision she would stick with. It's the best for them and the best for me was her only intention. She scanned the docks, it was more a high class place rather than the small fishing boats you would find in the countryside docks. A large cruise ship was now boarding passengers and the opportuninty was too perfect for her to pass up. Not caring where the actual ship was headed; she snuck on. She felt a longing to turn back, get off the ship and just run to the 12 but the bigger part of her that told her it was for the best kept her rooted to the spot. It wasn't that she was doing it for them- she didn't like any of them. They were too loud, too forward with things and living a life of solitude didn't prepare her for something like this. She did it because it was best for her- the murderer. They think that her hurting Sehun was a one off thing but little did they know she does much worse things. Running and hiding was what she did to protect herself and protect the world from what she is. She didn't need friendships and relationships, she had cast those bonds aside for the sole purpose of stopping it causing her pain. 

Getting away from them wasn't easy- thankfully only 5 were with her when she managed to escape. But she knew that those 5 would tell the others and hunt her down again. She needed to lay low for a while and not act too suspicious aboard the boat and more importantly not let them find her. Muffled chatter surrounded her, the foreign language of chinese was unknown to her. She just let whatever they were saying slip past her ears and walking along to the side of the ship that was facing the other side of the port. It was a huge and impressive place. It would take you ages to get from one side to the other which could be either a diadvantage or an advantage to her. In this case it was an advantage when she saw the tiny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter