White is for Purity

OVERDOSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris stared unamused into the similar window and the white room that was just like the one they had back in their house in China, the room that was used to contain one of them if they went out of control. He didn't know what to do with her, she had no remorse in her eyes as she tossed the ball to the wall and let it bounce back to her. She had killed a whole gang of drug dealers when let out for a little while. 'It's a good idea' Lay said, 'She doesn't like being trapped' Chen said. He wished he hadn't listened to any of the others who agreed along with those two. Kris and Suho had debated many nights what was wrong with Hae, Suho claimed that she might not be a full vampire because her blood tasted different. Kris considered that she might be part werewolf- maybe had witch DNA, anything was possible. She, herself, was obviously not going to let anyone in her small world and let them know her. It had been two months since they met her and they had made no progress whatsoever. They- Kris included were starting to go slightly insane at the slow pace they were going at with her. But when he tried to think of a way to get closer nothing sprang to mind- she had no interests, no hobbies, no likes nor dislikes, they can't leave the house without her trying to make a run for it. Luckily they all had gotten better at catching her. he flicked the switch that turned the microphone on that spoke into the room. 

"Hae, this is the 5th time you've done something like this," He sounded like a scolding mother which made himself cringe, "We've tried to get you to drink blood from a pack but you won't, mind telling me why?"

He was met with silence as she kept tossing the ball back and forth from the wall. 

"You do know why you're in here don't you?"

Further silence. 

"Hae..."

Kris rubbed his temples, he really craved for a cigarette around about know- it was an awful habit and he tried to quit but these past months have been too stressful. I'll Suho to deal with this , He thought as he stormed off. 

 

Suho was disappointed with Hae once more, the girl had no control over herself whatsoever. 

"Hae we have some important people coming to visit today- they're our elders and we need you to be good," Suho spoke into the microphone. Some of F(X) would be here in about an hour and he had a lot on his mind which he stressed over. To be precise, Krystal, Luna and Victoria and all three were vampires like them. Although he had heard Krystal's sister was in a mixed clan with different species which was unusual but not unheard of. 

Hae kept bouncing the little red rubber ball- not caring what anyone had to say to her. 

"It won't look good if you're in here so I'm going to let you out ok?" He went on. 

Hae caught the ball and kept it in her hands, slowly she turned her head towards the small, rectangular window and met eyes with someone the first time in days. She nodded and Suho gave her a gentle smile before opening the door. She ignored it and walked out; heading towards her bedroom. Suho sighed and decided to deal with her for later. Kyungsoo caught her before she could make it to her room though. 

"You need to a take a shower- you stink a little," He crinkled his nose at her. She glared at him, all she wanted was to sleep in an actual bed since she had spent days sleeping on the floor. She didn't care one bit if she smelt god's awful. She pushed past Kyungsoo and stormed faster to her room but he kept up with her. 

"I've picked out something for you to wear tonight- you can put that on after you shower and-" He was met with her slamming the door in his face. He huffed and went to help the others with cleaning up the place so the elders would be more approving of them.

 

When Hae woke up Luna, Victoria and Krystal had already arrived and were dining with EXO. Hae was dressed with sweats and the dress Kyungsoo had picked was thrown to the floor. White is for purity, she snapped in her head before throwing far away from her. Her stomach grumbled when she woke up from her satisifing nap- the human side of her needing actual food. But first- bathroom, She needed to pee as well. Hae could hear two girls downstairs eating with EXO, part of her was jealous of them being with EXO and the bigger part of her was jealous of them being able to eat food. She silently passed Tao and Sehun's room on the way to the nearest of 3 bathrooms when she sensed another girl inside his room. 

"Haha, it's fun I tell you!" 

Hae peaked throught the crack of the door- a beautiful girl was playing around with Tao's things while talking to someone on the phone. Hae didn't like the feel she got from the girl, her expression was sly- devious. 

"I'm just playing around with him- I was so close last time too," She gave out a laugh after talking to her companion on the phone. The person on the other end of the line said something along the lines 'It's not right Soojung'. 

"Unnie~" She sang, "Tao-ah is too cute to be left alone and the fact he doesn't like what I'm doing makes it even more exciting," She grinned. Hae could feel her eye twitch, this Soojung or whoever she was, was doing something to Tao; something bad. 

"Maybe this time I'll go even further than kissing," She came close to cackling. Hae's skin started to boil, Tao wasn't hers but he sure as hell wasn't this 's. 

"He's so hot when angry and cute when sad- plus if I speak too fast in korean he gets confused

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter