A Lone Tree and His Love for the Sky

OVERDOSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3RD PERSON/NARATOR POV. 

"Sh*t!" Chen exclaimed when he realised that he had just knocked her out- he didn't mean to, it was an accident. He removed the white mask that covered the bottom half of Xin's face, he took in her features- the image of her burning into his mind. He muttered curses as he lightly picked Xin up- no bleeding so no damage done right? He threw Xin over his shoulder, he couldn't roll into the train station on top of the train- that would attract too many questions. He hopped off into the rice field beside him, they were in the country and the seaside town was about 5/6 miles away at this point. He couldn't be bothered to run since he had just tried to fight a raging girl intent on escaping. He took out his phone and called Kai. 

 

"Hyung, did you get her? Is she there? Did she talk to you? What did she say?" Kai assaulted Chen with numerous questions as soon as he picked up the phone. 

"Would you shut up Jongin? I need you to come pick us up, we're not on the train anymore," Chen told him. 

"Why are you not on the train?" Kai asked. 

"I'll tell you when you pick us up," Chen sighed. 

"Ok, send me a picture of where you are and I'll try to be there in a minute," Kai agreed. 

"Alright," Chen hung up. 

Chen decide it would be easier for Kai if he took a panorama so that Kai could see more of where he was. Chen had to admit- it was useful having a friend who had the power of teleportation. 

True to his word Kai flashed about a few metres from where Chen stood. Chen waved and called at him, Kai rushed forward; not sparing his friend a glance and inspected the girl hung over Chen's shoulder. Her silky but badly chopped black hair fell over her face, Kai gently pushed some over to see the innocent face that was unconscious. Long, thick lashes framed those eyes he had only had a glimpse of before, it struck him that her skin was not the white porcelain that vampires had but it had a slight peach tinge making her look alive. But he knew she wasn't, her chest was silence- there was no heart beat. His eyes fell to her button nose and small but full lips. 

"You done yet?" Chen asked. 

"Shut up, I was making sure it was her," Kai snapped trying to hide his slight embarrassment. 

"You think I would mistake her from someone else? I couldn't do that even if I tried Kai," Chen remarked. 

"Whatever, let's just get back to the others," Kai muttered. 

 

Kai held onto the both of them and thought clearly the picture in his mind of the car park where their van was parked. He felt the light headed dizziness and the tingling sensation he had feels when teleporting. When they got back they wasted no time shoving the mystery girl in the car. There were 2 vans that held 7 people each, Chanyeol was giving the task of holding Xin who was now sitting on his lap. Kai sat beside him his left and Baekhyun sat on his right. Tao and Sehun sat in the seats infront of Kai and Baekhyun. Kris was driving and Lay was shotgun beside him. They wasted no time and drove quickly out of the parking lot. They drove out into the empty countryside where there were no people around. 

 

Thats when Xin started to wake up, but unfortunately her luck ran out for the day. She was slowly waking up, the two vans parked along side the road, Kris got out first. He muttered swears under his breath and lit a cigarette, he placed it between his lips and breathed. He got riled up easily and  this was one of the few things that calmed him. Suho go out along with the rest of the 12 in his car. The 12 stood outside, not really knowing what to do next- Chanyeol had placed Xin down and she was lying in te back of the van were no one noticed her slowly waking up. 

"So what do we do now?" Luhan asked. 

"Tie her up and interrogate her," Kris replied, slightly sarcastic. 

By this time Xin was starting to slowly open her eyes, she was automatically tuning in on her surrounding but she was weak from all the energy she had used to try to escape from them. 

"We are going to calmly speak to her," Suho started, "That means no violence, yelling, punching, crying, ground breaking, setting things on fire, flying kicks or slapping, and also i think we would need to give her some space, she obviously doesn't want to be near us." 

"Do I make myself clear?" Suho eyed every one of them. 

"Crystal," Baekhyun muttered. 

Xin slowly crawled up the van, she figured there might be a last chance if the keys were still left in there. But to her disappointment- they weren't. She was crouched over so that they couldn't see her through the windows but they didn't need to see her t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter