Cold Façade.

OVERDOSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XIN

 

There was a lot of things going through my mind when I walked away from Xiumin, like I somehow beat the sh*t out of 12 vampires and their continuous comments about my eyes. I was thankful that he didn't follow me and instead went the opposite way. They say the eyes are the window to your soul, I wonder if I even have one. What was important now was to avoid confrontation for as long as possible (especially if some of them acted like Kris and Luhan). I didn't feel like unpolietly snooping around people's rooms anymore, but I didn't have to as what caught my eye made me look twice. I walked over to what was a fireman's pole. 

Why would someone have one of these in their house? 

These guys are more childish than thought. I looked down to see where the pole led to, I could slightly smell food wafting up my nostrils so it must be a way to the kitchen. I heard footsteps also.  

"Kyungsoo-ah, make me some food."

"Make your own ing food, I'm not your cook you piece of sh*t."

"Yah, that's no way to talk to your hyung!" 

"You're the one ordering me around like some brat Baekhyun-hyung."

"Haha, baekhyun, baek-hyung."

"I'm going to my room."

"Why??"

"Because your puns make me want to throw myself off a bridge."

"Yah!" 

The sound of a door slamming was followed, then rushed footsteps what sounded like Baekhyun chasing after Kyungsoo. After that the kitchen was silent, I didn't really now what to think of those two- I thought Kyungsoo seemed like a more caring type but that just might be because of his decieving eyes. Baekhyun seemed annoying by the sound of it. I figured why not as I slid down the oddly placed fireman's pole. It was in the middle of the huge kitchen. Around me was a circular table with a hole in the middle where the pole was. I lifted up the part of the table that was hinged so you could get out. That was pretty neat I guess, they must have a round table because there's so many of them. The kitchen was much like the rest of the house; blindingly white and bright. The fridge looked touch screen (I'm not sure), and the kitchen was spotlessly clean. I lightly ran my fingers over the counter tops that were along the wall and beside the fridge. I remembered what Xiumin had previously said earlier. 

"Kris wants you to come down to the kitchen to talk to all of us," Xiumin said in a bored tone, "Follow me."

They were meant to be here? Maybe Kris and Xiumin couldn't get anyone to come talk, the thought stung a little. But what was I to expect, none of them want to be near me. I let out a soft sigh, being here was really exhausting. I tapped the fridge and a ring of light spead out like water on the screen from my finger. Wow,  that's high-tech. The ring faded and some bleeps emmited from the fridge, then words appeared on the door/screen. 

Open Fridge Door

Ice 

Open Wine Cellar

Wine cellar? How can the fridge do that? Out of curiousity I tapped on the third option. A square of the floor beside the fridge opened out and revealed a set of stairs leading down into darkness. I heard voices coming from behind the kitchen door and in a slight panic I fled down the stairs. Once I reached the bottom the door was closed and I was left in complete darkness. My vision slowly adjusted and I was able to make my way through the cellar, I squinted in search of a switch, my hand granzing over the cold wall until I felt it. With a click the cellar was flooded with light, now I could see properly and the cellar was really long. I took a moment to realise that everything in there house was huge, these guys must be some rich bast*rds. I walked along, scanning the whole room and its many wine bottles that were most likely ridiculously expensive.

At the end was another set of stairs, seeing as I was already bored down here I went up this way instead. I pushed up the trap door and stood up further a little, half my bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter