Tsurui, Hokkaido

OVERDOSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 WEEK AGO. 

"It's good to be home!" Sehun cheered and stretched as he walked into his home. 

"I missed here," Kyungsoo smiled as he walked around. 

"It's been a while since I've been in Korea," Chen threw his suitcase down and flopped onto the sofa. 

The 12 have just come home from their flight. Some were anxious and Kris had already gone through 3 cigarettes by the time they got to EXO-K's home. 

"When are we going to see SHINee?" Kai asked. 

"I'm not sure, call Taemin, Kai and ask him when we could all meet," Kris told him. Kai left and did so but not after excited chatter with the hyung he hadn't seen in a while. 

The rest started to settle in to their rooms, some continued on with their lives like Tsubasa meant nothing, of course she did- they only knew her a short brief while but others had grief and wanted her to come back. They let their feelings run wild and grasp hold of them too hard. Kai and Kris were mad because what she was doing hurt Tao. He cried like the child he was and there was nothing they could do to console him. Sehun walked around with a guilt so heavy that it weighed upon Luhan as well. Suho could only try to keep his calm during all of this, he was stressed beyong belief and had nothing to take it out on. Xuimin continued his normal life, as the rest should. He was mature and didn't overreact about the situation either. Kyungsoo was the same, only he was able to take care of the others like Chanyeol, when they looked like their world was falling apart he gave them a good wake up call in the form of a slap. Unlike Chanyeol, Baekhyun was not sad he didn't form quick attachments to things like Chanyeol did. Chen remained passive and didn't show his emotions, mostly because he was tore between the bond that had started to tie him and Tsubasa together but it was hardly a bond anyways. Lay's gentleness sought out to find Tsubasa and bring her back; to take care of her. 

 

2 DAYS AGO

Tsubasa ate her melon bread while watching the wind drift the clouds by in the sky. She had woke up that morning with blood on her lips and a foggy memory. She knew that she had done it again. She worried for the person she had fed off, they could be death or barely breathing. But her main worry was that if she had been found out or not. She couldn't even actually eat the bread, it just hung limply from as she felt overwhelmingly sick. She covered her eyes with her arm, she didn't want to be like this- no one would ever want to. But those people became just numbers to her, she would never grieve for long about them cause she knows it would drive her mad. What if she can control her blood thirst? What if she's just been not trying hard enough? She sat up, in the blazing sunlight she was boiling in a hoodie but she never took it off. The baseball court she was in was empty and no one bothered her for an hour. That hour ended when some child outside the fence started to wail for his mother. She gritted her teeth, the child was insanely annoying and loud for such a small person. She got up and left and walked past the distraught child. 

 

6 DAYS AGO

"Long time no see," Xuimin greeted Key as they met up. The 12 had finally caught hold of their friends SHINee. 

"I know, Sehun look at you- you're not much of a baby anymore!" Key joked. 

"You didn't know me as a baby," Sehun only gave a monotone reply. 

"TAEMIN!!¡!"

"KAI!!!¡¡!!" 

It was an understatement to say that the two were happy to see eachother. EXO said all their hellos to SHINee, they were in their home which was a large penthouse apartment together on the other side of Seoul. 

"There's actually someone you guys should meet," Onew told them. The 12 were slightly confused at his statement but figured out what he was talking about when Jonghyun walked in holding a girl's hand. 

"Everyone, meet Jiwoo," He smiled brightly as he gestured to the girl he had his fingers entwined with hers. It clicked in the twelve's mind that this was SHINee's fated one. She was stunningly beautiful with long, flowing brown hair and dark eyes. If you looked close enough you would notice that her eyes were in fact not very dark brown but a deep purple. She was petite and dainty looking in her lace white dress. 

"Nice to meet you," She politely said. Her smile was nervous but graceful anyways. She was the exact opposite of their Xin. 

"Hyung is this your girl?" Kai asked Taemin. 

"Yes," He chimed and walked over to her. He laced his arms around her waist and looked at her lovingly. 

"That's good that we've got onto the subject of fated ones- we're having a little trouble," Suho said. They all were seated in SHINee's humongous living room. 

"Huh? Why?" Minho asked. 

"She's run away, and with the way she is I think she'll keep running forever," Kris answered. 

"I'm sure your just over-exaggerating, it takes time to adjust to your fated ones," Key tried to lighten the mood. 

"She told me if she lost her legs she would keep running," Chen recalled their first meeting. Key was at a loss for words and their was an awkward silence in the room. 

"Do you know where she is?" Jiwoo's soft voice cut through. 

Suho shook his head. 

"I could help you find her," She offered kindly. 

They looked at her confused. 
"How?" Tao asked. 

"She's no ordinary human," Key bragged proudly. 

"I can see the red string of fate," She explained, "By touching one of yours I'll be able to tell where the other side ends." 

"Red string of fate?" Sehun repeated; not knowing what it was. 

"It a thread that ties you to the one you're destined to be with- well that's what legends say. I didn't know it actually existed," Xiumin answered. 

"It does, everyone has someone they're destined to be with- some never find each other and others are lucky," She looked at SHINee who sat around her and smiled lovingly. 
"I can find her now if you want," Jiwoo offered. 

"Yes please, that would save us a lot of trouble," Kris accepted. 

"Ok, I'll need one of you- someone who has bonded with well already," She said and started to look at their pinky fingers, "Ah... You!" 

Tao was shocked to say the least when Jiwoo pointed at him. He had hardly spoken to Xin- how could he have bonded with her in any way. But Tao did not know the fact that he didn't long for Xin, he longed to be with his fated one and that's why he was bonded to her a little stronger than the others. Luhan and Kai were surprisingly bonded well with her two but they of course, did not know that. 

Jiwoo and Tao set facing each other while the others watched fascinated. Jiwoo held onto Tao's hand with her eyes closed and took slow deep breaths, when she opened her eyes the purple in her irises was burning brightly. She let go of Tao's hand and twirled her own hand in the air, EXO and SHINee did not see it but she was wrapping Tao's string around her hand. After tugging on it a few times she had managed to locate where Tsubasa was. 

"Japan," She murmured. 

"Huh?" Tao cried. 

"There's no mistaking it- she's in Japan," Jiwoo told them.

"How the hell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter