Uneventful Events

OVERDOSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suho staggered alone through the streets in the dead of the night, the lamp-post light flickered on and off with a low buzz while the cold breeze pushed trash along the pavement. His attacks of pain- one could almost call them seizures were become more frequent and he had a constant craving for blood which he hadn't had in years but the strangest thing was- he didn't crave the blood that surrounded him. He would look at a person, his eyes would flickered to their neck where their jugluar vein and feel nothing. No sudden urge to leap upon them and them dry but he still had the painful dryness in his throat that reminded him he was thirsty. It was like his sanity was slowly escaping him and with every minute it got worse and worse. 

 

Luhan was taking temper tantrums like a raging toddler, the littlest thing would upset him and he would end up wrecking the house. Today was not an exception either. 

"Luhan..." Baekhyun called out cautiously. 

"What?" He snapped. 

"Nothing," Baekhyun made a swift exit from the kitchen. 

Luhan muttered curses as he looked through the fridge while harshy scratching his neck. His neck had being irritating him immensely like he had some form of rash on it but it looked fine. He kept getting frustrated because when he asked anyone did his neck look strange they would always say that it looked the same as it always did. What was worse, he knew what he craved but he couldn't bring himself to admit it. 

"Luhan, we need to talk."

Luhan whipped around with a glare and turned his nose up at Kris, the latter grinded his teeth at how much of a brat Luhan was being. Luhan continued to ignore him and slammed the fridge shut. 

"Sit down," Kris ordered. 

"Why should I? Huh?" Luhan snapped. 

"Because I am the leader and you will listen to what I have to say," Kris replied sternly. 

"Leader? That's bull, I way older than you," Luhan sneered. 

"Well you're not acting like you are, so you can't use that as an excuse- you're behaving like a spoilt brat," Kris scolded him.

"Save the lectures," Luhan seethed and stormed past Kris, but Kris followed him out the kitchen and through the living room where Tao was lying on the sofa watching a movie. 

"What has you like this Luhan? Huh? Any clue to why you're constantly having fits?" Kris yelled after him. 

"F-ck off!" Luhan shouted and flung the TV remote at Kris. Kris of course dodged it, and Tao barely missed it. 

"Luhan gege, what's wrong?!" Tao asked him.

"Nothings wrong," He barked. 

 

"Obviously something's wrong," Chen sighed as he walked downstairs. 

"Shut up Chen," Luhan glared. 

"Shutting up," Chen briskly walked back upstairs; not wanting to face another one of Luhan's tantrums. 

"Are you hungry? Thirsty? Tired? What. Do. You. Need?" Kris spat. 

"I need... I n-"

"Hyung," Kyungsoo walked him with his mobile in his hand.

"What?" Luhan and Kris snapped at the same time. 

"It's Suho." 

 

 

So this is what the Cheonjeyeon Waterfalls looks like. 

By chance, Byeol was on Jeju Island. She strolled over Seonim bridge, funny enough- catching little attention even though she still wore a hanbok. She was the kind of the person who blended in given any circumstance, this is both a frustrating and useful trait. She watched the waterfalls without wonder, she wasn't appreciative of much and didn't particulary find the waterfalls enchanting as those around her did. She had other things to think about but even then she couldn't think of those- the only thing on her mind was that Kris had let her walk away... again. 

What was I expecting? A happy reunion? 

She let out a dark chuckle, happiness wasn't available for a monster like her. 

Wait... Oh f-ck. 

 

She thought it must have been a trick of her senses, but when she looked to her left she saw an angry Luhan storming towards her, followed by an equally angry EXO. She put her feet in motion without thinking, she took off and ran towards the waterfalls. She knew that they would catch her but there was a slip of a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter