Stress can make a Devil out of an Angel

OVERDOSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TSUBASA POV. 

 

"I don't understand you- not one bit. And worse is that I don't understand why they want you back," He didn't allow me to speak- not that I wasn't going to anyways. "If they weren't the youngest and most naive I would've let them come after you but I don't trust you- you didn't give us a chance at all and you've tested my patience to the limit. Do you know how hard it is to control 11 vampires?! I don't need you added on as well." 

I just stood there with my back to him, he sounded tired from his voice- it must've been from all the stress he had been experiencing. I wouldn't be surprised if I turned around and he was bald. It would be a lie if I said that his small, melodramatic speech stung a little. But this was just another reason to add to the list of why I should stay away from them. I don't need this pain and neither do they, and with that thought in mind I started to walk away from him. 

"Don't you dare walk away from me," He seethed. 

My eyebrows scrunched in annoyance, he didn't understand- I'm doing this for him. Why can't he leave me alone, the b*st*rd. Everything I do is for them and none of them see that. No they have to selfishly chase me down every time and then yell at me like I'm some sort of child. I've had enough of this sh*t- I never asked for them to find me. All I want to be is left alone. I kept walking and ignored him. 

"Yah! Stop walking away!" He yelled and stomped behind me. 

Shut up, shut up, shut up. 

"XIN!" 

"My name's not Xin!" I turned around, screaming at him. He stopped in his tracks; astonished. "Stop following me, stop chasing after me- stop looking for me!" I kept yelling at him, I could feel my blood boiling, a numb feeling started to spread throughout my body. 

"Do you think I want to? They want you back! And the ones who say they don't- do! I can see it in their goddamn eyes," He snapped. 

"Forget about me- continue on with your lives like I was never there. Find. Someone. Else," I coldly bit back. 

"Do you know anything about fated ones? About vampires?" He condescendingly replied. 

I glared at him with full fury, the only reason because I didn't know that much about vampires and I hated the smug tone he used. 

"We can't forget about you- trust me, right now I want to forget about you but I can't. Do you want to know why?" He continued in the same tone; laced with malice. "None of us are inlove with you- even though we are already attatched to you. That is because of our bond. We are bonded together- we are fated to be together," He finished. 

I stared him in the eyes challengingly. I hated being here- being around him. He was annoying and ignorant and whiny. He had more chance of taking me to hell over taking back to the others. I turned around and stomped away; seriously pissed off with him but strangley not actually raging mad. 

"Oh how typical- you're running away," He called after me. 

My footsteps got louder; trying to drown out him. But another set of louder footsteps matched her own as he walked along side me. I sped up my pace; not sparing him a glance. But no matter how fast I walked, he matched my pace. 

"So tell me, what has our little runaway named herself this time?" He spat. 

I didn't answer him, I made a sharp turn to my right where the woods alongside the road were. I stamped through the bushes and slammed low hanging branches out of my way. 

"Where are you running off to now huh?" He followed after me. 

The further I walked into the woods, the more bushes I stopped over, the more branches I had to fling away from my face. It got more shaded over and denser it got but I still couldn't shake him off. 

"Go back to the rest will you? You said it yourself- you don't need me," I screamed over my shoulder.

"No- you're twisting my words. I said, I don't need you added on," He told me. 

"What's the goddamn difference?" I snapped back.

"What I meant was- I already have enough on my plate with those 11 and their foolish antics, I don't need you constantly running away as well. So stop running away," He explained. He forcefully yanked me back by my arm, and made me face him. 

"Stop running away," Suho snapped. 

"Don't touch me!" I growled and pulled my arm but I couldn't make him let go. It became frustrating, constantly waving my arm while his tight grip was relentless, he stared down at me- with a cold look molded on his face. That boiling heat had come back without me realising it at first. My blood was pounding against my skull, giving me one hell of a headache. 

"No," He responded. 

My temperature continued to soar, I could feel myself nearly shaking with anger as I violently tried to get out of his grasp but it was only hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter